Are gaming chairs comfortable for long hours? I’m thinking about one like this:

Are gaming chairs comfortable for long hours? I’m thinking about one like this: youtu.be/HOeK4CxHgrs

Attached: animunga grill.jpg (474x266, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Coavas-Computer-Gaming-Leather-Executive/dp/B01NAS5IGK/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheap shit ones aren't

They are but you're going to look like a doofus

I've had a gtracing chair for a few months now, it's pretty comfy

to whom?

Objectively false

amazon.com/Coavas-Computer-Gaming-Leather-Executive/dp/B01NAS5IGK/

... coworkers? Who the fuck do you think?

Why the fuck are these chairs considered variants of each other?

Attached: 2018-08-08-91758.png (746x123, 26K)

well, they all come out of the same chinese sweatshop

>he doesn't go into the office to have a good time with his coworkers and get a lot of programming done to meet deadlines
Pffft.

Attached: 1492093579577.jpg (300x250, 24K)

Somewhat related: could someone redpill me on Steelcase? Been eyeing the 'Leap' for a while now, but it is unlikely I am able to test one without ordering. Or is the whole an overpriced meme?

>a thousand dollars for a regular office chair
Yes, it is a meme. What a fucking ridiculous markup.

Attached: seriously.jpg (333x500, 13K)

Refurbished, obviously. Looking at ~200-300 eurocuck shekel range

Look at the picture you posted. That's pretty much gaming posture. Fancy chairs are a meme. I barely even need back support because I barely ever sit back when seated.

It'll also instantly identify you as an absolute, pure manchild. Do yourself a favor and get a normal chair.

>leaning forward for any amount of time ever
Enjoy your back problems by the time you're 28

I have a Think by them. They're kind of the Applel of office furniture, but I'll be damned if it aint really comfortable.

Attached: think_gallery_05.jpg (512x512, 108K)

If that's gaming posture then why do gaming chairs have backs at all?

Attached: 71ItiaoWsYL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 114K)

Gaming chairs can be really comfortable, as long as you get a good one. Just don't be stupid.

>[visible confusion]
heh

Amazon's variant and "similar items" system is pretty fucking retarded, that's why

>That's pretty much gaming posture.
Maybe if you're a 14 year old with back problems

Aesthetics. Visually pleasing products sell better. Pick something taht is comfortable and not specifically a gaming chair. The extra cost of a gaming chair is probably not worth it over a regular one.

Even then, 300 eurokeks for a chair is way overpriced. Anything more than 100 dollars or 120 euros is overpriced

I think your logic is backwards. I think someone with back problems would actually want more back support.

Look for a place that sells used ex-government office furniture and shit. Get a fancy adjustable mesh chair.

No.

If you really want a long-hours chair, go to your regional 911 call centre and ask what they use for their 10 hour shifts.

it should be a crime to post cropped pics

Attached: 1506289456873.jpg (4307x3697, 1.71M)