/mg/ - Mice/Mouses/Mices/Mouse general

How does Jow Forums feel about vertical mouse/mouses/mice/mices?

What is the Logitech MX518/G400 of 2018?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yaGhWN2cvUY
hackaday.com/2018/04/27/an-open-source-sip-and-puff-mouse-for-affordable-accessibility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plural of mouse is actually micii

mous*

I am typing this with my voice. Are there any mice for people without arms or hands? Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1522010061731s.jpg (201x250, 9K)

only USB3.0 mouse

Attached: wmo_b.jpg (240x240, 10K)

What the fuck is that monstrosity

It's a moose

>tfw you clean the mouse wheel and now it feels like new

Attached: 1533234090125.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

It feels like it could potentially be better because when I’m too fatigued to force myself, the hand automatically goes to the neutral “sideways” position. I don’t know how comfortable it’d be to keep on clicking so many times during gaymen though.

I love your pic related and use it everyday

Seems like pressing the buttons could slightly move the mouse sometimes and could be annoying especially for gaming

I prefer trackballs personally.

bad for gaming amazing for everything else

>bad for gaming
Elaborate

hold your regular mouse vertically and you'll understand. the little movements for precision you need in an fps are hard. if you don't play high precision games it might be ok

>hes never seen an ergonomic mouse.

youtu.be/yaGhWN2cvUY
your mouse a shit

my new mouse. feel free to shit on it.

Attached: mowse.jpg (1600x1600, 169K)

I have a similar mouse from Corsiar that I bought when I was a stupid 16 year old teenager that used to play a lot of games, now I'm more interested in other things.

meese*

Its Anker, amazon 20$, great quality and durability, too bad its not braided cable, but when it comes to ergonomics, there really is no better than something that looks like that 10/10, would recommend any day, saved my elbow/shoulder pain I had for years

Pic Is my mouse lol

Do people actually like these mice? I was considering one before. I guess it puts the movement more into your elbow rather than your entire arm which is nice.

like HRT?

you have no arms?

>What is the Logitech MX518/G400 of 2018?
My MX518 just died about six months ago. Ten years, could not complain. Over the course of about 5 months I tried a Steelseries Rival 100, Zowie EC-2A, Razer DeathAdder (sorry Jow Forums) and a Logitech G502. Couldn't get used to any of them, didn't really like any. So I ordered a NOS (new old stock, basically has been sitting in a warehouse for the past 7-10 years) MX518 off eBay and I've been using that since I got it. I feel like it's irreplaceable.

The Zowie EC-2A was probably my favourite of the new mice I bought, but it was not as good as the MX518, in my opinion.

Use a trackball or large touchpad (like a drawing tablet) with your feet?

My Logitech m705 died this week. Only a year or two old. Should I call Logitech support and try to replace it or not a new wireless mouse? If so, what's a good travel mouse to replace it?

Attached: Mahatma-Gandhi.jpg (620x387, 63K)

You have no arms to hug me with.

Attached: 1529605265279.jpg (671x800, 86K)

Anyone use the MX Ergo?

Attached: 1523519286366.jpg (565x800, 185K)

for me it's the azio atom

Attached: Azio.jpg (607x1080, 318K)

stop playing wow

Just boguth a Corsair Katan, at $35 still overpriced, but I'm sure as hell not paying $60+ for a mouse again.

Very basic, just 2 buttons and scroll wheel which is all I want and an optical sensor.

It's very small though, probably prefer the M45 feel, but they are almost 2x the price and have a worse sensor.

Attached: KATAR_02.jpg (900x830, 43K)

Wow *bought, *Katar

looking for something to go along with my new laptop for school, so an 'all-terrain' mouse, if you will.

not really a fan of touch pads and I'm probably going to be doing some light gaming in my down time before/between classes.

I'm using this for a couple of years now. Really helped with my wrist pain. Sucks at gaming though.

Attached: 4127y5C19wL.jpg (500x333, 17K)

vertical is like holding a cock
regular is like grabbing a titty

what kind of thing do you want to hold all day

>How does Jow Forums feel about vertical mouse/mouses/mice/mices?
Got one at my place of work that was left by my predecessor. It was pretty awkward on my first day, but now it's comfy as hell.
Colleagues complain about it when they sit at my workstation for 5 minutes to show me something. So it obviously takes some getting used to.

Im using the wired anker one right now, its fine and doesnt cripple you in anyway
Im pretty sure the wired one is still only $15 on amazon, it wont hurt to at least try

I wish they made those wireless. Currently there's only the Naga and it's expensive as fuck.
Those side buttons are so useful at setting macros

you suck at gaming asshole

fk2

They’re shit. While keeping your wrist vertically is indeed better, it’s a lot worse for controlling the mouse.

You’ll probably end up with more tension on the wrist for trying to be accurate than on a normal mouse.

A pen/dildo mouse is better. Or a finger trackball, possibly with something tilting it to the side, depending on which one it is

I'm a big aesthetic phaggot and want a nice looking gold mouse.
Currently deciding between this or Lenovo's gold YOGA mouse. Which is better? I like the gold black mix on this one, while the YOGA is pure gold. Or is there any other mouse like these two?

Attached: 5888209_sd.jpg (381x640, 19K)

Fucking this
G700s is the closest that isn't utter shit, and it only has 7 buttons of which only four are thumb.

> Or a finger trackball, possibly with something tilting it to the side, depending on which one it is
I have not used anything comfier than my Elecom deft. They did release a pro version that has a bigger ball now, too.

It's really good for your wrists/forearms because because using when using a normal mouse, you have to slightly twist your wrist to use it. Only a problem if you use your mouse a lot but it can definitely help with joint problems.

I had that chink shit ergonomic mouse but it broke within 2 weeks. Now I use the Rapoo MX Master clone. Seems there aren't any affordable good quality vertical mice. I just got used to it when it broke.

hackaday.com/2018/04/27/an-open-source-sip-and-puff-mouse-for-affordable-accessibility/

I need an ergonomic keyboard guy. Qck already recommended, but I want a comfy one, not a boring ass 1-ply layer.

Any recommendations? I wanna feel good with my wrist on it.

Nice meme mice fags.

Just use a joystick.

I am in the same boat as you. I used an MX510, followed by an MX518. When my MX518 broke, almost a year ago, I started looking for something to replace it. I tried around 30 different mice, including the ones you named. I still have a box of mice that I need to sell.

I settled on the Zowie EC2-B. After using it for a while, I think it's actually better than the old MX510/518 style Logitech mice. If you give your EC2-A another try for a week or so maybe you'd like it, maybe not, but I think it's the real "successor" to the Logitech MX line. The Roccat Kone EMP is also really close to the old MX line, and I'd probably be using one of those if I wasn't using an EC2-B, so maybe give one of those a try too.

Apparently the vertical ones are ergonomic but complete shit for gaming

Been using the original Logitech MX Revolution mouse for over 10 years now. See no reason to stop.

Attached: mxrevolution.jpg (500x346, 22K)

Lets-Split.

Anybody have any suggestions for something similar to a Hex but not Razer trash?