Attached: DLCR123A.jpg (1200x900, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

batteryuniversity.com/index.php/learn/article/discharge_methods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

witth THIS

*grabs dick*

With a charger

Carefully.

Micro charge from time to time and a 0to100%once every 3 months.

Usually charge it $20 for entry, with a two drink minimum.

You have to minimize full battery cycles.

I say mean things to it

Attached: tumblr_lysr4e5mqt1ro26q1o1_1280.png (1024x768, 1.01M)

bat gets below 50% autism kicks in, have to charge. multiple phones for this reason.

Rechargable lithium battery wear mostly comes from four things: Coulombs moved through the cell, static charge held over time, temperature, and state of charge.

Coloumbs moved is obvious. Charging and discharging wears the battery.

Static charge wear comes from storing the battery at close to 0 or 100% for long periods of time (weeks). The typical guideline is to store at 70%.

Charging and discharging at high and low temperatures will cause more than normal wear. Cold temps for a battery are below freezing so usually you're okay there, but high temps begin around body temp. If your phone is warm to the touch, it's probably warm enough to cause extra wear on the battery. A constantly hot phone will wear the battery twice as quickly.

State of charge is simple. The battery wears least as it passes across the 50% charge mark. For the longest life (measured in total energy transferred) keep the battery between 30-70% charged. This isn't very practical though. Personally I go between 30-100% because it makes managing things way easier and if I need the full 100% I've got it.

Just a thought, when you keep the battery between 30%-70%, aren't you "artificially" shortening your battery's capacity since you are only using 40% of it? Why even bother doing that when a regular 0%-100% method will probably get you thousands of recharges before the battery can only retain 40% of its original capacity?

Attached: cfl8l52kgq801.gif (2048x2048, 1.02M)

Great placebo.

>How do you properly charge your phone?
Step 1 a: Observe wall outlet
Step 1 b: Observe charger plug
Step 1 c: Compare them to make sure they're of the fitting type
Step 2: Plug charger into outlet
Step 4 a: Plug usb cable into charger
Step 4 b: Plug usb cable into charger again because it was the wrong way
Step 4 c: Plug usb cable into charger again, because actually now it was the wrong way and the first try was just you fumbling about
Step 5: Plug usb cable into phone
Step 6: Wait until charged or until you need phone.
Easy.

with electricity via charger

Nigga asking real questions here.

Attached: 1526761183273.png (810x793, 576K)

Put it in a microwave.

Jow Forums - Technology

No one knows how to charge a fucking phone.

Enlighten us then.

Why?

Not him, but I do something similar and keep the phone between 50 and 100%. If I can't reach a charger in time I have the other spare 50% ready to use from time to time.

I know 100% isn't real 100%, beacause most phone manufacturers try to decrease battery wear by making the "phone 100%" about "80% total charge".

Further read: batteryuniversity.com/index.php/learn/article/discharge_methods

Just DO IT, FAGGOT

This is true, but the relationship isn't linear. These days the charge controller does actually limit you to roughly 10-90% (but it reports the limited range as 0-100) because you can get twice or more cycles out of a battery this way. To maximize the number of joules you can put in and get out of a lithium battery you should really be wiggling it around the 50% mark. But of course this is wildly impractical, which is why I simply give my best effort to charge at ~20%.

You're better off going lower than 50%, and it's okay to keep your spare at 70%.

Why is it better to go lower than 50%? How low should I go?

OK now do counting to 6

my manhood makes the battery fully charged out of fear and sexual arousal

Yeah, this is why people get pissed when custom ROMs on some Samsung phones will change your battery capacity.

What manhood you loser?

>loser
that's literally the word your mom used to describe you last night

Because the best range to be in is near 50%. By going 50-100 you're close to 50 for less time than if you went from 20-100.

Please enjoy pic related, an EXTREMELY poorly drawn graph illustrating the difference. What matters is the ratio of (charge transferred within an unoptimal charge percentage) / (charge transferred within an optimal percentage). You can see on the 100-20 side almost twice the time is spent near 50% compared to the 100-50 side.

Attached: blank_axes__01__01__01.png (477x239, 15K)

Don't know what you're compenstating for boy but you sure do have some problems.

your moms the one with the problem, I bet she can't even seat properly after what I did to her

- Charge no higher than 80%
- Discharge the least you can and recharge

Whole point is minimizing full charge cycles and not exceeding 80% for long periods of time or in hot environments.

You better be underaged, otherwise there's no hope for you.

welcome to Jow Forums.org!

I've been here since 2009 kid. That's probably before you learned what is a vagina.

Never let it drop below 50%. Ideally keep it above 70% all the time.

Ayo, can you hook a brotha up?

I just keep it as close to 100% as possible

plug it in when it's low or I'm going to bed

it's knows how to manage itself

I leave it to charge overnight if it's below 40% when I go to bed. My phone only gets very light use so in practice this means every 3-5 days, every 4 days mostly.

Wirelessly

with gentoo

Attached: fry.png (603x452, 188K)