Just use chrome

Use Chromium:
chromium.woolyss.com/

Meme. Same unusable UI as in Chrome.

>just let them fuck you in the ass.
Im normal, fuck off

It's normal to use chrome, user

Go get fucked in the ass but dont promote it fag

one of the only two acceptable browsers (along with waterfox)

Attached: tomoyo239.png (600x630, 44K)

>one of the only two acceptable browsers
It's abandonware. How is it acceptable?

Well Im not sure about waterfox anymore.
And its getting slow AS FUCK.

Attached: 2eq64s.jpg (755x500, 96K)

>it didn't get updates in 15 minutes
>must be abandonware

What's getting slower, waterfox or UGC?

>cringe.
>shrek forced meme shoved into ur vagina so hard you even use it now.
lol

Attached: 1526177164164.jpg (365x450, 75K)

Build from master if the tested branches aren't new enough for you. It's a build wrapper for regular chromium with patches.

lol no

>A number of features or background services communicate with Google servers despite the absence of an associated Google account or compiled-in Google API keys. Furthermore, the normal build process for Chromium involves running Google's own high-level commands that invoke many scripts and utilities, some of which download and use pre-built binaries provided by Google. Even the final build output includes some pre-built binaries.

Use qutebrowser

Is the ungoogled version good then?

>Use browser that has worse filepicker than gtk.
Fuck that. It's not bad, but pretty much useless for any posting.

muh meme

>tfw using KDE
>qutebrowser automatically uses the superior filepicker
Your loss.

Imo, yes.
read especially the "additional features" part:
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

Things like that can't be disable/enable easily on regular Chromium build like you can do on Firefox.

>KDE
Might as well use konqueror.

What's wrong with KDE exactly? Never had issues with it.

>What's wrong with KDE exactly?
1. Some retarded Windows-Level decisions in the past (nepomuk can't be turned off completely)
2. Stability problems (yes, plasma still segfaults sometimes, while Konsole has transparent lines and can't into proper colors)
3. Inconsistencies with underlying system (I've set locale properly and then in KDE settings) and now every other program experiences some problems with it
4. Tons and tons of built in stuff I don't need at all

I prefer the simplicity and efficiency of WMs (in particular, bspwm) and preferred software instead of humongous DE bundles that requires tons of additional shit to be running and present in kernel.

I agree that KDE has some retarded defaults but at least it can be configured to your liking. I've never experienced stability problems myself, so I can't really judge.
>Inconsistencies with underlying system (I've set locale properly and then in KDE settings) and now every other program experiences some problems with it
???? Again I hate to say it but it's another one of those "werks on my machine" statements.
>Tons and tons of built in stuff I don't need at all
As far as I know you can install a minimal plasma set of packages, and even then most of the stuff is optional and can be removed.
I appreciate WMs but I just find them to be unpractical for me personally. If you prefer them then go ahead.

>Works on my machine
What distro? I'd like to have a "ready to go" KDE distribution for a friend.
>If you like them
I find them extremely efficient. Was forced to use KDE for a week and it was slugfest and constant frustrations. But I agree that to each their own.
>Absolutely minimal plasma
What's even the point then? If I need some good but small DE for someone I usually go with XFCE.

Ironically enough I'm using Arch but you have OpenSUSE, Kubuntu and KDE Neon as distros that are made for KDE.

>Ironically enough I'm using Arch
Me too. Wonder why you have no problems with locales if you set them both in arch itself and kde. Can you run "aurman" to check, please? It fails 100% of the times unless I "export" locale right before that.

Use Brave

I do, im looking for a waterfox replacement

Sadly I'm on a vacation so I'm forced to ph*nepost, so I can't do it. Have you researched the problem to see if someone else has this problem?

Not really.
I'll look more into it now.
Have a pleasant vacation.

Thank you user. I'll check it out when I come back.

>waterfox replacement
why?

Firefox or IceCat

Still comunicates with google.
No firefox, wont support sjw degeneracy.

autistic fagget detected

>no firefox
>wont support sjw degeneracy.
Kill yourself

Why? sjws must be erased from the planet.

Vivaldi or Iridium is what you should choose. Firefox was killed by its own developers.

It's not ungoogled you fucking inbreds. Monitor your network. Incoming requests from IP addresses directly tied to Google when idling on new tab page.

This isn't Jow Forums, retard. Nobody cares about this shit. If you really did then you wouldn't use anything chrome based either.

Great, now post proof or get fucked to death please.
the firefox sjw thing is discussed daily in Jow Forums, if you're so new you dont even know that, go back to hug your animu pillow and commit suicide asap ;^)

>Waterfox
STOP SHILLING THIS SHIT
spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

triggered

Iridium is THE only and one safe and modern browser. It doesn't call botnet services and supports all Jow Forums approved extensions.
It is also made by Germans.

Attached: serveimage.png (700x312, 16K)

But can I put ublock origin and Jow Forums x on it?

Yes, it's a Chromium fork.

>spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html
what a garbage fucking article, a packet monitor will discredit 99% of what's there
>If you start up Waterfox for the first time, it will make 109 requests[5] to several spyware platforms
see this? it's a blatant lie, use wireshark and see for yourself.

Fuck off nigger

>A claim of someone who actually took the effort to test multiple browsers with detailed descriptions against some random user on a taiwanese cartoons board.
Hmmmm...

You're an idiot and a lot of this (mis)information is just that; bullshit. If you go to leddit you'll see some people arguing over these concerns, where the dev himself and a few others showcase points on why a lot of what's on that page is crap.

Install waterfox, open up wireshark and see for yourself
0 packets sent/received.
do it now.

> someone who actually took the effort to test multiple browsers with detailed descriptions
all he does is reference a bunch of fucking other outdated websites, look all the way in the sources section

fucking illiterate

>Iridium

Nigga that's even worse than ungoogled chromium

It is a good browser, with iffy support. That is to say, the guy that runs the project, eloston, doesn't have a windows machine, so if you use windows you're praying that someone will build a binary, since there's no stable windows maintainer. On that note, ungoogled chromium is currently at version 67 for windows, whereas iridium, for example, is still on 66.

As a browser, I quite like it. I think that chromium is the only decent browser to use on desktop, were it not for the spying. This solves the problem without cramming a bunch of useless proprietary features into it.

One thing to be aware of is that it is so ungoogled as to not allow installation of extensions normally from the play store. It can't properly connect to google's servers to do so. There are some workarounds you have to set up once and then you can install extensions pretty painlessly, but it's kind of annoying.

please provide proof of this. any proof at all.
idiots in every single ungoogled chromium thread screech this as though it was the word of god, and none of them have ever provided any evidence at all that it is true.

Just use Firefox OP, otherwise ungoogled-chromium it's ok but it receives updates quite late since upstream (Chromium) isn't friendly to projects that remove Google stuff
Konqueror it's dead, Falkon replaces it
You will support SJW degeneracy by using anything else, Fx it's the least worst one after GNU IceCat

I second this. Iridium is the pinnacle of the Chrome-based browsers.

"muh meme"

Use Iridium

> the firefox sjw thing is discussed daily in Jow Forums,
It's not. When it's brought up, it's always by crossboarders.

> if you're so new you dont even know that, go back to hug your animu pillow and commit suicide asap ;^)
anime website

It literally replaced Chrome's IPv6 servers with its own.

> please provide proof of this. any proof at all.
They won't, because that is literally impossible. UGC's building process includes replacing all Google domains in the source with non-existing ones.

Attached: kuroneko.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Both qute and otter crash on startup on my openbsd box

Attached: plato_on_tolerance.jpg (900x978, 167K)

the fuck is Ungoogled-Chromium and how do i install it

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>cringe.jpeg

Attached: serveimage.jpg (244x207, 7K)

Is there a 32 bit ungoogled chromium?

they call it opera

Attached: opera.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Go away waterfox shills spyware.neocities.org/articles/waterfox.html

just use basilisk, the further away you are from anything with "google" in the name, the better.

>Ungoogled-Chromium
you need at least 128GB of RAM just to install that crap

Better than Firecucks

Just use Firefox

Don't trust any browser based off chrome. Just use Firefox. If you are trying to find some autistic reason to not use Firefox, just use a terminal based browser

>giving this much of a shit
>being this autistic

Use it if you want to stand out from the crowd to your favourite three letter agencies ^)

"""""""""""normal"""""""""""

If your search engine in Chromium is anything google then this will happen (happened since the first version of Chromium years back, can't stop it without breaking functionality).

*snap*

Attached: Capture69.png (1076x193, 22K)

What's wrong with using Chrome? Why are all of you cucks so paranoid about the botnet meme? It's not as if you have anything worth being spied on.

Attached: pZJc53Q.jpg (852x960, 73K)

>Ungoogled-Chromium
wouldn't surprise me if it came with some nice gifts, i.e., backdoored

patches are welcome
>Konsole has transparent lines and can't into proper colors)
wut, I don't think I ever had this problem

high quality autism

If you're going to use a chromium based browser (retarded) at least stay away from chrome. Even chromium is better.