What's the most obvious technology that no one appreciates?

What's the most obvious technology that no one appreciates?

Attached: Mushrooms.jpg (695x400, 219K)

my reproductive system

toilets

Mushrooms

steam engine

same

I'm starting to hate all technology.
It's making me depressed.
I wish I majored in accounting instead.

sliced bread

sliced MUSHROMS

Water

Nah senpai sliced mushrooms don't keep as long

you must be american or british

Or someone who likes sandwiches

Attached: butter.jpg (392x253, 91K)

Electricity

Fine. For you, sliced rice.

>mom I can't slice my own bread pls help
or just a retard

Slicing bread is annoying, gets crumbs everywhere. Would rather let the bakery do it for me for free.

keked

Radio

Attached: Freddie-freddie-mercury-31742985-970-1382.jpg (970x1382, 173K)

Then your bread loses moisture faster. Then the bakery adds extra preservatives. Then everybody has cancer, hormonal imbalances, and nutrient deficiencies.

water filtration systems

Studies have been done and its REFRIGERATION

Ball bearings. You have no idea of the scale of its importance. Even the fans on your CPU cooler wouldn't be efficient without them.

Attached: deep-groove-ball-bearing-6405-open-25x80x21-mm.jpg (900x900, 90K)

hello alex jones

>Even the fans on your CPU cooler wouldn't be efficient without them.
implying I don't use superior sleeve bearing fans

lmaoing @ your lives

Attached: sso_bearing_stabilisation.jpg (456x351, 48K)

They're making the freaking frogs gay.

bushings are only superior in very specific situations

That's a small price to pay.
I'd gladly take that risk for pre-sliced bread

Asphalt (and concrete) roads

Enjoy your mayonnaise sandwich titty boi.

Hydraulics

Like computers. Balls are a disaster whether it's in a mouse or a fan.

Sewage system, water supply and indoors toilets.

music

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"
Have any of you ever heard the album "Trout Mask Replica" by Captain Beefheart? Probably not. I am infinitely superior to you neckbeards in every single way and my superior taste in music attests to that. I'll bet you lack even the basic ear training necessary to appreciate this Cadillac of the arts.

You will all repose forever in your mother's basement, autistically yelling at your computer screens while the noise of some stupid primitive electronic drum music pounds ominously in the background, screeching for your mother to bring you more tendies. I, meanwhile, will be reclining in perfect ease on my plush leather sofa, sipping a dry martini and listenting to the soothing refrains of the noble Captain Beefheart, crooning away the sounds of the human soul as every woman you have ever loved from afar slobbers on my superior schlong in ways you can only imagine.

Enjoy your virginity, neckbeards.

The Pipe Organ

Pillows.

Attached: mp.jpg (300x168, 8K)

The ability to tell time semi-accurately. It's crazy how we can tell things down to the nanosecond when only a few hundred years ago all we could go on is "the sun is roughly over there".

It seems your favorite invention is tin foil.

The only thing that makes humans superanimals, abstraction, and the most important thing it gives, us allow us to think about things in the little piece and it's relation to the system, it is the greatest thing besides absolute knowledge because it allows to search for absolute knowledge, if that goal is feasible or not?, that may be the ultimate question.
But think this is a BBS which is nothing technologically advanced compared to our limits today,awesome powered circuitry powered by electricity generated by some awesome/some not so awesome technology, and think/talk about things that for a long time you couldn't, that said we could do much more if the normies weren't so normies, we're not so different from them, but the only we can do is try to tell/teach what we know/don't know(that we know about) and allow for a more shared knowledge, hoping it could provide us for a better society or at least one that thinks more...
(sry if this seems like something that should be on another board but I think we are the most in powered to do this)
(btw I'm thinking about making a modular learning model for high school and bachelor degree with machine learning for a continously better learning system(gnu-gpl ofc) if I decide to do it do I count on you guys(reply yes)

artificial lighting, whether light bulb, CFL, or LED.

ikr
when I came to the states it's like americans were confused what to do with a baguette

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 57K)

Mascheen worschable

Wheels.

u mad that your shit hole country doesn't even have sliced bread LOL

remember i was vapour

Plumbing

interwebz

Am I doing it right?

Attached: delicious bread.jpg (500x334, 19K)

Attached: preview_1.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

This

We still knew a lot about time few hundred years ago. Even few thousand years ago we were aware of calendar, the season, the moon phases, etc.

Foam rubber. Srsly.

Also nitrogen fixation/fertilizer.

Japanese toilet/bidet. Seriously. Every other country in the world should adopt the technology already.

Plumbing in general

compilers

Sewers

underwater internet cables

clocks

They do wonders for vehicles tho

This is a pretty good one. I didn't even know they existed until a few years ago. It's one of those things that seems obvious in retrospect, but it's also kind of ridiculous. I feel like you could take someone off the street and explain undersea internet cables like it was a goofy hypothetical thing, and they'd laugh with you right up until you told them they were real.

clean water out of a tap
electricity
soap

underrated

And then the total happiness in the world increases, because doctors can earn money, pharma corpos can make millions, etc. It's a lose-win for everybody. You're not a bloody .communist, are you?

why not use wifi?

Yes, the entire world basically operates by radio signals

Explain

My car doesn't have balls. I guess mine must be a girl.

Attached: CopyQ.L25937.png (422x422, 253K)

In what way is it ridiculous? You're probably one of those people that think "the cloud" is some magic shit.

Stirling engines
>Simple as shit
>Easy maintenance
>50% efficiency
>Can be used in low fuel situations
The diesel cycle is a fucking mess