Have phone with removable battery

>Have phone with removable battery
>Put a 10k MAh one in it
>Use it for 6 months, only charging once every week
>Phone breaks
>Need to get replacement
>All modern phones don't have removable batteries

I am so sick of the lack of variety. Why does every manufacturer copy Apple when consumers can just go buy an iPhone for a similar price. Why are so many markets so unfulfilled?

Attached: non removable.gif (1600x900, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2018&sOSes=2&idBatRemovable=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love my LG G4 with removeable batteries but i also hate it because it's a timebomb waiting for a bootloop to happen

Our market doesn't sell buddy.

Removable battery is GOAT. Out of battery? Just pull out battery from pocket. Need to start a fire? Just pull out battery from pocket. Need to blow something or someone up? Insert battery in phone, shake, make hole in battery and throw.

Because for the normie they never change the battery, even if it is very easy. For the advanced user they can still change the iPhone battery themselves with some ifixit stuff.

Ive got a Samsung S6, Have used it 24/7 since i got it 2 and a bit years ago. Battery life is still excellent.

>works for me

You can upgrade smartphone batteries?

I bet your phone was an LG V20.
Mine broke after 7 months.

Same. Just lost mine to the loop. Damn.

If it is removable, ya.

We have a winner! 2nd LG phone to die on me.

Just use LG G5 or Galaxy S5. Last good devices.

G5 bootloops and the S5 doesn't have a removable battery.

>tfw my note 4 got KOREANED and suffered from the marshmallow update that fucked everyone’s charging system
>got an S5 as a replacement, love it
>go to the harbor, put phone in glove box
>get back home and realize I don’t have my phone, it’s missing from the glove box

fuck my life

>>Use it for 6 months, only charging once every week
>>Phone breaks
>>Need to get replacement
>>All modern phones don't have removable batteries
>I am so sick of the lack of variety. Why does every manufacturer copy Apple when consumers can just go buy an iPhone for a similar price. Why are so many markets so unfulfilled?

Just get another lg v20.

Yes it does, what are you smoking? S5 and note 4 were the last flagships to have removable. You’re thinking S6.

LG V20 came out 2 YEARS after S5 and has a removable battery. The V20 was the last flagship from a major manufacturer to have a removable battery.

Xcover4 has removable.
Also buy a dumphone for calls and smartphone for shitposting.

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-Xcover-4.jpg (800x800, 102K)

>S5 doesn't have a removable battery
Are you dumb?

Too bad it doesn't have AMOLED.

Fuck flagships then. Buy something a little less than a flagship. You get more usability, at the cost of only a little performance and pointless bling features.

Spare batteries are rarely manufactured for non-flagship devices.

I'm still using my S5. The only water-resistant, removable battery phone that still exist out there. Sad that the hardware are getting old as 2gb ram is just barely enough now with what these people have done to apps. Bought it cheap too.

Yeah, it would be amazing if someone releases an S5 with up to date RAM, CPU and storage.
>1080p AMOLED
>5.0-5.5''
>removable battery
>NFC
>IR blaster
>3.5mm jack
>mSD
>IP67 dust/water resistant
>wireless charging
>have 4-8GB RAM
>have a more recent snapdragon
>have at least 32GB storage
>get LineageOS support
Would buy immediately.

Every phone has a removable battery. It's just harder to get to it now.

>having to melt your phone with a fan, struggling to remove the (((glass))) back
>having to navigate around wires and internal components
>having to manually wire a battery
>risk irreversibly breaking a 200-1000$ device just for a 20$ battery
>all just because current manufacturers are garbage
No, if something as good as G5/V20 and S5 was made 2-4 years ago then it shouldn't be a problem producing an even better device now, with a proper removable battery.
Don't side with Jews.

this but also 18:9 and get rid of the hardware buttons.

I didn’t mean flagships in general, I meant in terms of Samsung, it was the last of the S and Note series to have it.

The battery in a modern smartphone will degrade faster than anything else on the phone. If you could just replace it you wouldn't have to go buy a new one. How else can phone manufacturers force you to buy a new phone every 2 years?

These are the 2018 phones with the removable camera.
m.gsmarena.com/results.php3?nYearMin=2018&sOSes=2&idBatRemovable=1

>removable camera.
Dafuck.
Removable battery.

Holy shit that Sonim phone might be something to look into if it fucking worked with TMobile.

GSM. LTE. Should work with T-Mobile.

Since the rate of mobile innovation is slowing way down and there are only a few things left to do, the first company to build a more long term phone with a replaceable battery and built to last could clean up with the next "it" phone

It doesn't support the right bands.

Considering that the notch exists, I wouldn't put it above manufacturers to come up with even more stupid shit to distract normies from actually useful features

>in hindi
when will this meme end?

>title is in English
>video is in a foreign language
Why does this meme keep happening

India

Thoughts on the Moto E5 Play?

>10 MAh
>mega amp hours
>1E10 mAh
>phone should last for lifetimes
>only a week

Attached: 1517141698049.jpg (634x424, 91K)

>get rid of the hardware buttons
no

The V30 was such a disappointment