Why won't they just add the option to rotate in paint?

Why won't they just add the option to rotate in paint?

Attached: 1530070344015.jpg (1333x900, 172K)

Paint is dead, enjoy Paint 3D.

Why are Paint and Movie Maker dead? Two of few good MS software

Attached: Untitled.png (1071x705, 40K)

Paint really needs layers and pen pressure support.

I'm very upset 10 doesn't come with any kind of movie making software at all.

It's minimalism. Why add option rotate when you already have shear? Just shear 3 times lmao, read the fucking manual.
At least that's what Jow Forums would say if it was a GNU program.

Press Ctrl+R

Attached: CTRLR.gif (992x715, 87K)

>not using paint.net, a superior open source solution

JUST

He meant actual free and manual rotation. Not that 90 degrees flip shit.

>using a computer

Attached: 1.png (276x230, 115K)

You are supposed to pay and consume from their store, not make competing content.

what's a computer

Movie maker has been incredibly gimped and hidden away in the Windows 10 Photos app. You have to create a video through that shit now. It works I guess, it's just pretty shit.

This is how a board dies. Recycled garbage humour that the front page of Reddit would feed on.

just right click with something selected and move the mouse
you can do 45ยบ or something steps if you hold shift
thanks paint.net

It ships with one nowadays. You have to move a bit around in the video player app, but it'll show up eventually. It works almost like move maker.

Attached: videoeditor.png (588x960, 41K)

I don't agree with you on the reddit part but if you don't like the posters then you're worsening the situation by giving out some attention to them

Why doesn't any FOSS image editing software have the ability to paste images and resize them?

Because you haven't made one yet

just use the command line tool

I'd really like a paint clone that adds some of those quality of life things like free rotation, transparency, and a magic wand. Things like paint net and Krita are good, but they are too heavy and feature rich compared to paint

This, what a cancerous post, accompanied by a screenshot from a cancerous Reddit show

>paint.net
>open source
This is the berenstain timeline

at least it will stop turning boys (male) into girls (male)