COMEY FBI I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING TO ME IN MY HOME NOW STOP IT NOW

COMEY FBI I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING TO ME IN MY HOME NOW STOP IT NOW

Attached: E87FB48E-F6DA-4CB9-8716-22333245056B.jpg (590x350, 60K)

COMEY FBI I REFUSE YOU AT ONCE

COMEY FBI YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKER

DEATH TO YOU COMEY FBI FILTH VERMIN AND DIE

COMEY FBI NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED

>Jow Forums-Random
Fuck off, retard

Attached: 8F78D380-AD64-4115-A72B-A32763F273C4.jpg (93x86, 14K)

ANONYMOUS YOU ARE A MOTHER FUCKER

COMEY FBI YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE RAPE THREAT TO THE WHITE HOUSE CHILDREN

Um can you settle down and explain the situation? You're making no sense.

Eric Barnhart IS PART OF COMEY FBI PART OF OBAMA PART OF GEORGE BUSH JR THE GREAT SATAN EPHRAIM THE MORMON COLLECTOR OF BABIES

COMEY FBI YOU LIED ABOUT THE PRESIDENT AND YOU HAVE NO PROOF HE LIED BUT WE HAVE PROOF YOU LIED COMEY FBI

THE SECRECY OF CHILD SLAVERY AT THE WHITE HOUSE CAN NEVER BE TRANSPARENT COMEY FBI YOU ARE FILTHY WITH SPY TO CONTINUE CHILD SLAVERY

FOR FUCKS SAKE MODS

Are you going somewhere with this or just dropping random Alex Jones level rubbish in all caps?

COMEY FBI YOU ARE SPYING ON PRESIDENT TRUMP

Attached: 9E7D4E87-2AEF-4871-A5F6-CC6323DFDE11.jpg (780x492, 49K)

How many years has the average modern artist spent studying the art of music? Did they study under any other musicians? Are their songs just endless repeats of the same three notes and 2 sentences?
Can they tell me the difference between Ionian, Dorian, and Mixolydian modes? How about the difference of the keys of A Major and f# minor? How about a Coda?
You see its more than the instrument, the very way of composing music has gone from "How do we inspire emotion and provoke thought from our listeners?" to "Let's just do a catchy tune, throw in some shitty lyrics, and also crank the bass to 11"

IM TELLING YOU MY GIRLS AND I ARE RAPE TORTURE VICTIMS OF THESE MEN AND WOMEN AND THEIR GANGS INTO KORESH AND JONESTOWN

PENIS SOLDIERS PEDOPHILE RAPE OF JONESTOWN CHILDREN AND BABIES

Just sage and report. Don't respond to this fucking lunatic.

CHECK THE FBI AGENT IN CHARGE OF THE SALT LAKE CITY OFFICE TO COVER UP THE MURDERS AND PEDOPHILE RAPE OF HUNDREDS OF CHILDREN AT JONESTOWN

OK Jow Forums I WILL STOP POSTING HERE AND GET OFF YOUR SITE