I'm in my first programming job at a small company...

I'm in my first programming job at a small company. The codebase is all LAMP stack with some minimal Javascript thrown in there. It is a massive monolithic application that seems like it was programmed 20 years ago. Is this a good environment to get established in the industry or should I seek out a more established company with better coding practices? I was working with a file today that was 5000 lines of php, and was one single god class. Like what the fuck. It is impossible to read and pick which methods you want to use.

Attached: gkDKuQ6.jpg (1073x834, 155K)

You actually found a miracle software company where there aren't tons of shitty objects. Stay.

what's with the racist image op

how can you be so butthurt about white people that you made this image

Can't be racist against white people

Don't reply unless you know this ( it is fact not opinion)

Yep, you can't be racist to a minority.

Are you a nigger or something? European muslim?
I’ve never seen such a sentence that’s so politically charged and yet so uncivilised. You at least know where you are, right?

Not every joke stems from butthurt

Trumptards denying facts again

Attached: 1517764227105.png (976x768, 505K)

Day of the rope soon lads

Says increasingly nervous poltard for the 6474th time

Attached: 1533838822213.png (1615x787, 173K)

Attached: op is a fag.jpg (640x960, 139K)

ahhh, those sweets at the bottom, I remember them. Fuck you for making me hungry

I don't understand this image at all.
Is all of this an American thing?

so if a black guy denies a white guy something because he is white, that isn't racism?

fucking kek. society or minorities have NOTHING to do with what is or what isn't racism.

Attached: 1514098845278.jpg (291x302, 21K)

(You)

>let's skidaddle
>implying this isn't the correct thing to say regardless of race

Attached: ratking.jpg (1024x1024, 97K)

Well done OP. You derailed your own bread with just one picture that isn't even a slut.

I'm pretty sure OP just wanted to start a Jow Forumsbait thread instead of talking about programming jobs.

SKKRRRRTTTT
SKKKRRRRTTT

This. My workplace is full of niggers and I would be fired on the spot if I said "it's full of black people"

I went to chick fil a the other day and mentioned how it was full of white people and everybody chuckled and laughed

Attached: 1516169179534.png (964x480, 454K)

FUCKING RACIST GET BANNED

He's right you know.

I'm white and fairly racist but I still find stuff like this kinda funny. Would work better if it used "WASP" or something instead of general "white" but whatever. I guess I do the same thing with black folks

fucking white people