Now samsung is the only smartphone company without a notch

Now samsung is the only smartphone company without a notch.

How long until they swallow the big white apple cock and put notches on their lineup?

Attached: SamsungiPhoneXadvert-580x358.png (580x358, 181K)

they can't now that they made fun of it

>only smartphone company without a notch

Why tell lies faggot?

Huge foreheads and chins are the future.

Well, samsung sell well enough to ignore these trends.
Just look at their edge. Even though it's shit people will still buy them anyway.

What's wrong with the edge?

It's stupid.

Nice argument bro

I presonally can't find any practical use for the edge. It looks stupid as fuck ruin the view for me.
You may also accidentally touch the edge just by holding your phone and part of your screen can be damaged from the side.

I just spent the last 2 minutes thinking of a funny reply about the guys hairline but then I realized it was an iphone joke

Apple has a notch in their phones.
Apple is humanity's most profitable technology entity.
This is simple logic.

I have been using an S8 for about a year and never had any problems with the edge. Buy a quality case and you don't have to worry about damaging your screen either.

>failing at a joke this hard

Attached: 1533005122395~2.png (249x250, 75K)

Notches are a joke that will pass.
Tech to hide sensors behind the screen are already in the works.
People will look back on notches like they currently look back on Blackberries, crazy frog and faxes.

Never.

Attached: C6g7uwl.png (1536x838, 790K)

I think he meant the infinity whatever gimmick of s9 (the edge of the screen curves, you can't really use a case, it's easy to register touch when just holding, it looks strange).

>what is sony

>it's easy to register touch when just holding
i don't even like samsung, but you're retarded

I don't gedd it. Enlighten me.

>Now samsung is the only smartphone company without a notch
Google up Vivo Nex and Xiomi Mi Mix 2, you dumb fuck.

Does Nokia have notches now

>you can't really use a case

Attached: 14a9999e-cb8e-4ec7-9065-8c9936b4621b.jpg (1869x5527, 1.06M)

BlackBerry doesn't have phones with notches either. Long live BlackBerry KEYone and its physical keyboard.

Soon Samsung will put the camera and sensors under the display.

Based and redpilled.

You forgot to mention Nokia

Attached: nokia-8-sirocco-.jpg (160x212, 9K)

It has touch dead zones enabled by default on the extreme edges of the curve. The dead zones can also be adjusted to your liking or turned off completely. It works really well, I've had an S8 for almost a year now and never experienced accidental touches.

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-141450_Edge Touch.jpg (1440x2960, 219K)

I own the s9+ and while I overall like it a lot I agree that the edge is shit. At best it's pointless and compromises some of the frame sturdiness, and at worst it's also annoying, makes it uncomfortable to hold in certain scenarios and makes the screen vulnerable to cracking.
I use a case so I'm not that worried about cracks but it's uncomfortable to hold above my head when laying down. Other than that I don't really notice it.

They have notched phone

Attached: nokia.jpg (205x422, 16K)

>tfw your son is more white than you

google made fun of the iphone not having a headphonejack

They literally don't need to.
They've built enough of a reputation that they don't need to follow Apple anymore. They just do their own shit now.

Fuck, I wasn't sure so thanks for the info. Nokia 8 is a great phone though and I think 6.1 doesn't have a notch and it has Android One, a good choice IMO. (Though I got a new Nokia 8 for 250€ so I went with that.)

Playstation?

FUCK OFF BIXBY REEEEEE

>huge chin and forehead
>shitty OS
>worst AI known to mankind
Yeah I’ll take a notch

I don't think it would work with a meme curved display

I don't think the KEY2 has a notch

They do have a notch. It's just that it is extra wide and present on both the top and bottom.

Attached: 1520136272056.png (836x345, 291K)

Xaiomi user. Mi Mix 2 has no notch

It's better than having one long continuous chin all around the edge like the iShit X.

Attached: 1516243117687.png (1059x751, 113K)

>Dodir ruba
Ay caramba mama mia.

The redmi 6 pro has a notch