What do you mean, you deleted your facebook account?!

What do you mean, you deleted your facebook account?!

Attached: 1533836526744.jpg (278x560, 61K)

What's a Facebook?

cause your memes smell like shit

It's a book made from human faces.

I've made no less than 60 Facebook accounts to go through posts someone has made so I can manipulate them into doing shit for me. The privacy settings don't do anything if you just accept every friend request you dumb bastards.
Also saving and jerking off to swimsuit photos.

are you proud of being a creep or what

Yeah

cant delete mine

i have like 6 facebook accounts for stalking purposes

This picture looks fucking horrifying. Zuckerburg already looks so far away from a human and yet this pic makes it ten times worse.

>deleting your facebook account when you could just feed it with false information instead

I can't delete my Facebook because I need to backup my KHUX file
If it weren't for that game I would have deleted it a long time ago.

Why won't incels just kill themselves already

there is no other worthwhile reason to use facebook, other than getting thots for /b/

KHUX ?

is it true Zuckerberg breathes through his skin like a frog?

so that Jow Forums could exist, summerboi

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X.
Gatcha mobile game with Kingdom Hearts and Disney characters.

>deleted
*deactivated

I use facebook messenger to message my girlfriend

Never even had one.

Yes, it's common knowledge by now.

>Also saving and jerking off to swimsuit photos.
this is literally the reason I created an account in the first place roughly a decade ago.

All these years later and it still hasn't even changed.

Deactivating only disables notifications. If you have them off, it does literally nothing.

Just delete it like everyone else you mong.

There is an option to remove facebook for good, unless it's not available in nigger tier countries.

tell your girlfriend to switch to a freedom respecting platform or you'll find someone else who will. But in all seriousness, you should not be using messenger simply because it scans and makes calls to home about your device, is a RAM hog, and gets in the way of your regular browsing experience.

There is literally nothing wrong with stalking people and women on Facebook. It's just the smart thing to do.

Facebook was at it's peak when it required a student email. Now it's just a platform for literal baby boomers to talk about politics, posting on their grandchildren's facebook photos, and sharing motivational pictures of animal

>made from human faeces
FTFY

Different user, but after learning about all the ways you need to go about protecting/hiding yourself from botnets/Jewgle/etc. I can't be arsed to change my digital lifestyle because of my normie friends and family. Convincing them all to switch to something else on my behave would literally have to be done at gunpoint.

Granted I don't post on FB anymore and just use Messanger to chat. I figure THE MAN knows everything about my degenerate behavior there's no point in trying to hide. The most I'm able to do is use open source browsers and have everything deleted when closing it, Ublock Origin n' the like.

Attached: Ii+read+this+as+vagina+pancake+_4b9883f23095952c069fe5d8d60a030a.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I just stopped checking in a couple of years ago. Didn't even bother to deactivate. Zucc's algorithms probably classify me as deceased already.

Fucking checked, user.

Attached: impressive, very nice.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Alright, Stacy, whatever you say. You'll still accept every friend request and I'll have full view of your assets because of your lack of common sense.

I deleted my deactivated account, as soon as all of the Cambridge Analytica drama started and the news broke that Facebook would allow account to actually be deleted. I look forward to the day that they no longer exist.

Attached: 887876454321.jpg (799x599, 28K)

You must /b/ lost

No one gives a shit about that here.

Go back

You clearly do not know de wae.

Summer is almost up
>implying

Go back to /b/ filthy casual

>shitting on someone for checking the quads of a good post

Attached: no fun allowed.png (512x512, 361K)

I literally only accept peoples request after I meet them in person. I have tons of thots from my school whose requests I haven't accepted just because I don't know them myself, regardless of how many mutuals we have

Same. I knew in 2005 when I was first told about it by friends at college that it was botnet.

Facebook's peak in my opinion is during my high school. Where I can still stalk the photo album of fellow mates, due to non-enforcement privacy settings. Now facebook will hide photo albums of your friends from more than 4-5 years ago even without their permission, which already publicly available. You can't browse your friends entire photo album anymore today.

>TFW I am blocking every Facebook owned domain.
Feels p gud

That makes the hundreds of photos I've saved worth more than gold

i never had a facebook or a twitter or a pintrest or an instagram

*crack*
but i do have a linkedin
*sip*
and a google+

i got rid of everything in the facebook account using a chrome extension

Attached: 1531393884880.jpg (1335x1500, 799K)

>all these little cocksuckers who think deleting data means it's gone

either don't make the mistake the first place or don't bother trying to cover your tracks, you are fucked the moment we can see you. everything gets archived

DE WAAAE

Attached: 1533623405142.jpg (362x276, 16K)

Based.

Botnet aside, the main reason I deleted my Facebook account is because I just wasn't using it anymore.
Having a Facebook account IMHO is a symptom of having to sort your shit out.
After getting rid of useless "friends" that I was never actually meeting or even contacting and finding other, better sources for memes, I had no need for it anymore.
When I pressed that "delete" button, I hadn't even logged in for more than two months.

>But I've already given them everything!
So you've already given Facebook your phone number and address and date of birth? They already know your schools and job and hobbies? Why close the gate when the horse has bolted?

>You'll change jobs.
>You'll move house.
>Your interests will change.
>Your friends will change.
>You'll get married/divorced/have children.
>You could even change your name or get married and change your surname.

Sure, the data they have today will still be valid in a week. But in six months? A year? Five years? The sooner you cut off advertisers from up to date information, the sooner it'll be out of date. Their databases will say you still like Linkin Park and Jackass unless you tell them otherwise. They'll also miss out on your patterns over time, not knowing the path of your history and making their future predictions inaccurate.

Newfags who didn't even read the wiki should go and stay go.

checked

Attached: 1422222962040.jpg (300x300, 65K)

>glowing in the dark this hard

>not being that weird guy who doesn't have any social accounts but is interesting so people always invites to do stuff and thus converting at least one person to your paranoid lifestyle
heh, sucks to be you

I should make fake account just for this.
What name should I pick? This is trickiest part.

>imagine being this retarded
there are plenty of ways to completely delete your facebook account

Real trick is to not have a kikebook account in the first place.

not only do i not have a facebook account i have a source for all the ip addresses of facebook's servers and domain names and i add them to my hosts file with 0.0.0.0 so zuckerturd's computers can not even access my PC, as far as my pc is concerned facebook does not even exist

>fb buys new domain
>now they are connected to you
heh nothin personnel kid

You must be fun at a party

How many layers of metadata are you on?

Attached: 1525300527027.jpg (640x438, 49K)

Guy Incognito

Logged into FB yesterday after a 4 month hiatus. My feed was absolutely dead! All my normie friends have moved unto Snapchat and IG. My dad uses FB everyday, I only log in to congratulate my mates on their birthdays.

cucked and bluepilled

>panicking this hard
pathetic

gtfo plebbit and dont come back.

Who's cucking me? Where is this pill?

I never had one!

n-no mom, i wasn't on those hentai sites again, i was just feeding facebook false information!

>graduated just as facebook became a thing
>never felt like I needed it
>never made one
When I tell people I don't have a Facebook account they look at me like I'm from 1900s.

in your rectum

>When I tell people I don't have a Facebook account they look at me like I'm from 1900s.
Greatest feeling ever. Also a great way to weed out retards.

Then stay there it must

kinda dont buy it seeing as youd have cant have multiple gmail / yahoo accounts without mobile verification and facebook pretty much only accepts the major domains for signups

>not only do i not have a facebook account i have a source for all the ip addresses of facebook's servers and domain names
check out this hackerman.

I deleted it 7 years ago mate

Zoho my dude.

What about his personal computer?

>He doesn't still like Linkin Park and Jackass

it is updated often, when facebook registers a new domain name or ip address it is public knowledge and it gets added to the list

if zucker cuckerberg is at work, plugged in to facebook's network then it is blocked too

Biggus Dickus

>accidentally click Facebook link
>Facebook does auto sign in
>3 year old account reactivated again
fuck this

>not clearing your cookies periodically

this was a completely different machine but Googlel still had the login I suppose

I deleted my FB out of shame because my only friends were my parents and siblings. No matter how many friend requests I sent to high school classmates or people in my college (which I'm in right now), none of them ended up being confirmed.

That's a lot more embarrassing than having no FB at all.

>thinking FB doesn't keep your info even if you delete your account
lol

linkedin is useful if you want to get into google

>getting into SJWland
>ever

>thinking Facebook's reach is such that they can't track you anyway
I thought someone had blown the whistle on their 'shadow' profiles they would have of people.

myusername+(insertnumberhere)@gmail.com
counts as a new email
directs to the original email

Is this real?

I deleted my account many years ago. I also deleted all the photos before deleting the account. So they maybe still have my photos and all the stuff I uploaded there?

in tape storage, they typically don't wipe those ever

How to do this properly without spending money

>so I can manipulate them into doing shit for me
Like what?

>other than getting thots for /b/
GTFO of /b/ with your ugly thots.

u can manipulate girls into literally killing themselves by pretending to be people who know them and ganging up on them

But with what purpose they will storage the profile of a no body?

it costs too much to delete from tape, not that they care about you

What do you mean by tape?

I have no idea if this post is bullshit or not but I want to believe.

Attached: 1518816402899.jpg (948x1200, 108K)