Why are AMD fanboys so goddamned toxic? Everywhere you go, from Jow Forums to reddit to real life...

Why are AMD fanboys so goddamned toxic? Everywhere you go, from Jow Forums to reddit to real life, they're always implying that even when AMD's performance isn't on par with Intel, you should still buy AMD because they're the more moral option and shit. How does AMD inspire such fanatical devotion but Intel doesn't?

Attached: 1488493428790.jpg (552x661, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
youtube.com/watch?v=56cPsi0mNCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being mad that Intel screwed you over and buy AMD already OP

There's no such thing as AMD fanboys. Just people who didn't have the money for an Intel CPU.

That too, fuck your anti semitism.

No matter how much you cry and beg you'll always be a filthy kike

/thread

Intel and AMD cpus cost the same these days

Hello paid shill.

Attached: hitler.jpg (600x450, 26K)

buyers remorse

they bought the wrong shitty cpu and now shilling amd so they can scam others to buy amd cpu then it just cycles

Because AMD is a more ethical option.

How many times do you have to buy an over clocked Skylake or a 10+ core Skylake-X for $1500+ that somehow requires an all new socket before you get the hint?

IPC is comporable between both Intel and AMD, that the only reason to buy Intel over AMD is if your software is explicitly certified on Intel hardware and not on AMD.

>toxic

i'm shaking rn. like, ugh, literally

>retarded faggot janny is deleting anti-semitic posts
OYYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN GOY AND SUPPORT KIKETEL

Faggot janny is an actual piece of shit kike

AMD use red and black same colors as nazis,coincidence?.

and commies

>commies
>red and black
Imagine being this retarded.

>Why are Intel fanboys so goddamned toxic? Everywhere you go, from Jow Forums to reddit to real life, they're always implying that even when Intel's performance isn't on par with AMD, you should still buy Intel because they're the more moral option and shit. How does Intel inspire such fanatical devotion but AMD doesn't?

Attached: 1514855041050.png (868x756, 265K)

Same thing.

Intel use same colors as Is*erl flag

delid dis

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

Samefag

Jannies can check my IP, that's not me. It's a salty AMD fanboy.

I love these pictures

Attached: 1525894598398.png (593x598, 214K)

Why do the mods keep letting AMD chads bully us all the time??????

Attached: 1519151364375.png (691x750, 33K)

>but Intel doesn't
But it does
>always implying that even when Intel's performance isn't on par with AMD, you should still buy Intel
literally the history of Intel

I built an AMD system for my best friend and it refused to boot with the RAM+mobo combo. Now he hates me.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>Jannies can check my IP, that's not me. It's a salty Intel fanboy.

I'm rubber you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks on you.

M I R R O R

>literally the history of Intel
SHUT UP YOU STUPID GOY
AMD IS ANTI-SEMITIC AND ANTI ISRAEL
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
youtube.com/watch?v=56cPsi0mNCk

It is perfectly ethical to buy Intel CPUs as long as they aren't new.

Why does the 8700k even exist when its only slightly better than the 8600k but 100 dollars more?

because there are idiots who will eat it up

>muh amd

>Have 4790k
Bluescreens constantly and runs about 90 when pushed on stock temperatures
>Have 7700k
No longer bluescreens, but still running at 85, far past what people say is safe.
>Have 8080k
Getting 93 when pushed.

I have a Noctua NH-15 and use NH-1 paste. I apply a few dots, so it isn't from too much paste. Yet I am getting ridiculous temperatures. Either I am the unluckiest customer in Intel's history or it is all a meme and Intel is seriously having temperature problems.

And yes, I tried buying from the Jews three times in the hopes that a different model would fix my IHC problems.

really?i still see intel asking for at least 100 bucks more for inferior perfomance

Attached: 1532551012514.jpg (882x960, 128K)

>There's no such thing as AMD fanboys. Just people who had enough from Intel's bullshit.

Fixed for you.