IoT devices

Buzzword sure, but what do you foresee this really bringing to us?

Attached: 7-11-4.png (660x330, 161K)

gayness

Attached: 1533037645466.jpg (465x407, 38K)

Lots of cheap, high quality rf modems.

Completely automated production, logistics and supply chains.
Future demand for a product is calculated based on sales figures, orders, data from smart devices etc.
Resources and intermediate goods needed by the manufacturer are passed to the suppliers which in turn notify their suppliers and so on.
Suppliers produce the goods JIT which get send to manufacturer who produces products JIT and sends them to distributers and retailers.
All done automatically. And now tell me that would not be useful.

the botbet getting free will

Attached: 1533903353560.jpg (850x812, 104K)

why do people want their appliances to spy on them

Botnets and stronger AI.

I used to be an electronics engineer, now I'm an IoT expert and I make more money, while doing the same work. Good for me.

A world where you have to remove viruses from all your appliances, kinda like megaman battle network, except a lot more boring because no battles with nice music or chips or thugs that give up if you defeat their things.

Botnet that can't be disconnected.

Most don't, but in many cases the botnetted thing is the only option, such as televisions.

Product that didn't need the internet to work before,but now do so companies can sell shit at higher rates, and increase failure rates cause shit is no digital.

You iot 2x4 CPU is dead user, how will you know how much force,mole,pests and moisture is in you wall!!!! We are gonna need to tear the wall and install a new one.

>Most don't

Don't most normies buy "smart" speakers?

my fridge getting a virus and needing replaced after 2 years

the 5g networks and all the IOT devices will cause an even bigger upswing in cancer and various mystery illnesses, big pharma and governments will cover up for the wireless technologies and blame it on whatever social issue or some stupid chemical shit like vaping, as always happens

Not really, but it is still a shitload of people due well how the world population is a MASSIVE bunch of people.
If i say to you that "only 1% of the US population is willing to have a smart speaker", i'm saying to you that 3.2 million people is willing to have a smart speaker.
It's just a insane number of people worldwide.
Probably enough to have at least 10.000 that want to see Hulk Hogan fuck Thomas the tank engine.

Imagine being afraid of non ionizing electromagnetic waves

Attached: image.jpg (622x647, 87K)

imagine not being afraid of a deadly disease

malware
botnet

>Buzzword sure, but what do you foresee this really bringing to us?
1984 (big brother)

based and redpilled
tell us more conspiracy user; most incels here don't care about the real world and will happily fap to anime

Attached: pharma.jpg (1223x1350, 843K)

>non-ionizing radiation
>caner
GTFO pajeet

>le non ionizing may-may
You do realize ultraviolet light is non-ionizing correct? Guess what, that causes skin cancer!

nice collection of quotes

gdpr violations

Vulnerability hell, Firmware isn't updated on most of them, exploits o' plenty.
>T. cybersec
Also, protip, keep them in their own isolated network.

Attached: 1526504396609.png (1070x601, 507K)

>be you with smart fridge
>hax0r writes 'h0tb0x' virus that turns off compressor and starts a permanent defrost cycle
>come home from work looking forward to a cold beer
>open fridge- all food is cooked or ruined
>beer cans all exploded
>yfw

Attached: 3e95d92d-3869-4a4f-a3c0-17eb125d04ff..gif (309x313, 2.91M)