What do you wear to work, Jow Forums?

What do you wear to work, Jow Forums?

Usually it's a solid colour (black or grey) t-shirt, and olive ripstop cotton pants, plus ID badge and safety boots. I have 5 of the same shirt and 2 of the same pants for cycling throughout the week. The shirt doesn't really matter because I have to wear a big ESD smock, but I prefer 100% cotton as it absorbs my sweat better and is comfy.

Attached: IMG_20180808_210649~01~01.jpg (2952x2989, 1.31M)

Pop tee and jeans, with steel toe boots. When I’m working, I often have to wear a fireproof jumpsuit or a hazmat suit.
Of course, I don’t have a Jow Forums related job. Or, I guess I do, but it’s not related to computers. I’m an automotive mechanic.

fedora, trenchcoat, cargo shorts, socks and sandals, metal t-shirt

I work on F-35 electronics

Shorts and a t-shirt.

polo, jeans and whatever cheap joggers I have.

short sleeve button shirt or t-shirt, Dickies slim fit trousers, and either some boots or sneakers. I also wear track pants and sandals sometimes.

Attached: sg1.gif (460x263, 896K)

As in, the fightercraft?
Noice.

Button up or polo. 5.11 cargo pants. Carhart boots and beanie. Jacket. Sunglasses

basketball shorts and a wifebeater, socks + sandals

Attached: 1312058005_gtaiv2011073102012072.jpg (382x605, 23K)

Boots and utes

>work in manufacturing

What my job provides, cause cintas cleans our work uniform, and im not gonna get my own clothes dirty.

type iii's

Thats a cool outfit user, I'd probably give you a bj if you were my sysadmin

black polo and black chinos, every single day

Why do you need a hazmat suit to change the oil?

I don’t unless there’s some seriously weird shit going on like an animal getting all ground up in the vehicle’s inner workings, which has never happened to me but I have seen happen to someone else once. The only other rare case in which I wear a hazmat suit is for when I have to change the part washer, which uses a potent ammonia mix that can fuck up your lungs and skin; and I only do that like twice a year.
No, rather I normally use a hazmat suit for working on Transmissions. We have a whole clean room that’s comparable to being even more sanitised and set up all OCD like than a surgery ward. Think akin to like those clean rooms you see in pics of people assembling prototype microchips. I have to do that shit pretty commonly.

I wear pj;s, never take showers and make 60k while sitting on my fat ankles.

inb4 80 pairs of grown men wearing women's leggings. Nope, not a faggot in women's leggings, "programming socks."

Attached: serveimage.jpg (354x270, 10K)

>me

Are clothes expensive in The Matrix user?

In the office it's usually a shirt + khakis + brogues/oxfords

In the field (work for electricity distribution network) it's fireproof clothing/jump suit, hard hat, high viz and safety boots + glases. Have to wear all the gear because a flashover in a substation will be a fucking bad day if you were in office clothes.

Attached: stations.jpg (838x386, 108K)

outfit 1
>pastel colored tshirt
>skinny jeans with sneakers
>hoodie if applicablbe

outfit 2 for more normie interactions
>button up shirt(cotton or denim)
>chinos with boat shoes
>jacket if applicable

outfit 3 for when I am lazy and just want to be comfy
>levi 502
>plaid shirt
>sneakers
>leather jacket

outfit 4 when I want to go full retard and don't care
>track suit
>sneakers
>rain jacket if applicable

Plain blue jeans no marks no dings no cuts no extra pockets non bleached no taperd and polo shirt.