Give me a quick rundown on John McAfee and his product

Give me a quick rundown on John McAfee and his product.

Attached: 89C3C4F0-EB37-46AA-93DC-E0B15D0A450D-1034-000000C39BD57FFA.jpg (1200x1772, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/08/06/unhackable-bitfi-hardware-rooted-within-a-week/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Trashman.jpg (650x429, 60K)

it's insde a child

It hasn't been his product for a long time now.

youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg

He fucks hoes with stds and does not afraid of anything

He quite literally eats shit.

I would have voted for him.

He almost got assassinated. Also, he's 72 years old.

Attached: pic happened a few months ago.png (528x337, 69K)

>his product.
you mean bitcoin?

this he's my favourite most based old man

they say he's a drug addict or something but in reality he takes experimental drugs/medicine to avoid surgery or something

Tryhard fag that redditors love because he's EPIK

He made a hardware wallet and it sucks. nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/08/06/unhackable-bitfi-hardware-rooted-within-a-week/

he is delusional, can't have actual sex with women since he is into scat and loves to eat shit from their asses, megalomaniac, pathological liar

He endorses bitcoin and has been the target of several assassination attempts.
As for his product, I use it because it came with my windows computer for a limited time.

Isn't he on the run for murdering his neighbor or something

Role model for every CS student including myself.

don't forget he had sex contests on his original company. Last time I read he had some sort of cult or some shit like that in the middle of the mountains til he run out of money.
I think we need some movie, the wolf of wall street faggot wasn't as interesting as this motherfucker.

There is a movie already, and another on the way.

names of both?

"Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee" is a documentary, the second currently being produced is cinematic "King of the Jungle."

McAfee is to Jow Forums what Trump is to Jow Forums

I thought that's what Terry Davis is, though?

Terry Davis is a literallywho schizoid retard who did a CS student tier project OS.

Terry is definitely crazy and not as special as he is made out to be, but give him a little more credit. In addition to TempleOS, he also created HolyC and some crazy file format

/thread

Fucks?? I think you mean eat shit.