MP3 Players

Can anyone tell me about the Ruizu A50 portable MP3 player?

I've never bought any of this new chink garbage before will it be awful and cheap?

Attached: 2-700x700.jpg (700x700, 45K)

bump

its called a smartphone, look it up

Some people out there may be interested in carrying a secondary device just for playing music so they can leave their smartphones behind. I know I want something for the gym so I lurk these threads.

It can't be a phone you fucking retard otherwise I wouldn't ask about standalone players.

But I've never heard of any of these new brands like Fiio and Ruizu and AGPtek and Dodocool...

which are crap?

All I know is Fiio is really expensive, but most audiophiles swear by it

Like, just buy a second phone lmao

A lot of newer phones have horrible amp & dac I still use my old ipod classic and increased its storage to 256 gb.

I use a rockboxed Benjie T6, good stuff.

Attached: 9071835025.png (262x451, 150K)

Been lurking the agptek version of this, do you know if there are major differences between the 2?

Fiio is the best by a long shot but if you want something more budget get a ruizu.

Attached: SMBC_Technicality.png (307x408, 52K)

Does anyone know anything about this Dodocool shitbox?

All of these fruity little brands wouldn't exist if Sony could just get their shit together and make a portable interface that isn't shit.

Attached: dodocool8gb.jpg (1001x1001, 224K)

phones fucking suck because they have no physical button controls other than volume, so you're SOL if you need to skip a track through pants while working/jogging or heavy gloves on a motorcycle etc.

which one?

The 05 or whatever. I own a walkman a35 and a fiio x3ii before that so i got no real knowledge on bottom of the line players.

Both the Agptek rocker and Benjie T6 are the same thing, just rebranded. There's a "v2" version iirc with rounded corners instead of the sharp ones from the normal version but that's all.

It's a cheap player with rockbox support, bluetooth capabilities (not working on rockbox for now) and supports microSD cards up to 256gb, pretty much a slightly bigger sansa clip+ without the clip.

Long press volume up/down for next/previous, middle button for pause. I still prefer dedicated controls though

Thanks

I want a Walkman but do you need to use Sony's bullshit software for the A35 or can you drag and drop mp3 files like old times?

I also heard the naming system sucks and there's no search feature which are other drawbacks...also RIP my wallet desu

Nah its the bullshit software. If you are spending the money on the walkmans might as well get a gen 3 fiio x3. Thats got drag and drop.

Looking at the Fiio X1 or Ruizu A50

Mini SD is the way to go as far as capacity these days I guess.

Get a shanling m0. More than enough for most people.

>dodocool
lmao

>>dodocool
>lmao
That's the best name brand I've heard in a long time

I own this, it's pretty good.

If you want Walkman, try the cheaper one with mickey mouse controls. Technically, you can transfer music like a usb device. Or just install the the software that comes with it if you want drag and drop.

I'm pretty satisfied with xduooo x3. Good parts for the price and runs rockbox.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

lmao2microSD

Apgtek's are decent and pretty cheap. But they build quality isn't really good at all unless you but higher end models.

I still have my I pod nano 3gen
I say go for Apple or go for samsungs older mp3 players. Or Sony walkmans

I got one too. Works great.
user, don't scoff when you could easily get almost 500gigs of music on this player.
It runs well with two 128gbs. I've had a 200gb and a 128gb before just fine. Two 256gbs would likely be little issue either.
Battery life is good. Pairs well with a good pair of earphones.

i can't even imagine navigating between 500gb of music

Its not that hard honestly. It would take while to setup the database. Like a couple hours, but then with rockbox you can scroll through the list of artists from both microSDs pretty easily, or just do a random shuffle like I tend to do.
If you use high quality files though, it would eat through 512gb real easy.

I guess my autism isn't strong enough, even with 100% FLAC files my library doesn't go above 150gb.

Good thread