CPU cooler

Hey I want a decent priced cpu cooler for my amd ryzen 5 (ikr poorfag). I was thinking about spending around $50 and I was wondering if this cooler is good. I don’t want a liquid cooler since it just seems unnecessary for me and I don’t want to use the stock amd ryzen fan. If you have any recommendations for me that aren’t outrageously priced please tell me.
CPU is CRYORIG H7 Quad Lumi Programmable RGB Cooler with 4 heatpipes

Attached: 95E88CE1-9B62-4A0A-922C-AC2B6EF53EF4.jpg (591x452, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13C-0004-00074
pcpartpicker.com/product/qs6BD3/thermalright-cpu-cooler-truespirit140power
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cryorig is massively overrated for what are basically Xigmatek's for a new generation, get the Noctua in disguise instead

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=13C-0004-00074

Thermalright Macho rev.B

That critical review

>decent priced
>RGB overpriced meme
Pick one.
Or just buy normal H7 with AM4 mounting plate. And if you want the best, buy Noctua.

BTW, I'm using CM 212x with R5 1600. Pretty good if you ask me.

I just use the default Dell cooler on my $150 Xeon workstation. 80-85 c with the 8 cores at 100%.

I've got the Cryorig. It's pretty decent, it keeps ''''''mah rig'''''' cool. WAY better than the stock cooler. I think the Nocta might be a bit quieter, but as far as temps go, the Nocta is only going to get you a couple of degrees cooler.

Phanteks PH-TC14PE is on my 1600x.

I used the two 140mm fans as intakes and I hit 4.1 GHz using 1.35v and even at full load I rarely go above 70c.

T4

whats the best cooler for a slightly thinner case like not super thin but maybe only 2cm wider than the edge of the PCI card sitting normally is the door. I think normal full sized coolers fit in cases that are like 5cm out from the edge of the PCIcard back bezel but I want one that's just abit shorter than normal so it can fit but not for some tiny build

I picked up an Arctic Freezer 33 for my Ryzen 5 2600.
No complaints.

If you're a poorfag then use the fucking stock fan it's good for up to 3.7ghz.

85C is Tjunction and thermal throttling on ryzen chips.

>pcpartpicker.com/product/qs6BD3/thermalright-cpu-cooler-truespirit140power
*blocks your path*
*shits on anything but a dual-fan NHD15*

> I want a decent priced cpu cooler for my amd ryzen 5
>I was thinking about spending around $50
bq Pure rock. Cheap, quiet, good performance and a looker to boot.

Attached: HS013BQ_148717_800x800.png (800x800, 700K)

I'd go for the Scythe Mugen 5 Rev B over the H7.

you guys release all the coolers your buying have shitty thick and spaced out fins with super fast and noisy fans to compensate and in 3 years you will have to buy some thing higher quality to cool hotter cpus. coolers can last 20 years with the right adapters the expensive AtherlonXp coolers made in full copper with really fine fans are still even better than 150$ Noctua 2stack coolers if you put similar high power fans on them.

your literally buying trashy cheap aliminium alloy coolers for 50-100$ when you could have brought a 10$ adaptor kit and used the same cooler for 4 builds.

and don't say shit about weight to cooling ratio the reason they don't use copper any more is its expensive its only 30% more heavy for the same cooling and the top aluminum coolers have already hit size capacity and cant get larger. while a 50% smaller copper cooler can cool the same.

Bequiet fans are really nice. They're dead silent on low rpms and at high rpms the sound profile is very pleasing to my ear.

Which Ryzen? Stock isn't to bad, especially if you have the new 2700X cooler.

I would probably go for a Bequiet Dark Rock but its expensive unless you buy used, maybe consider a H60 then. Get the 2018 version.

Attached: DSC_0014.jpg (3840x2160, 1.93M)

Tomorrow i'm going full-passive with Arctic Alpine 12 on an undervolted 3770s, really curious what the temps will be.

My fucking man. Fpbp.

I have a Dark Rock Pro 4 on a Ryzen 2700X and it's pretty great.

/thread

Wasted devils

go Macho or go home

What the literal fuck are you on about?

that aluminium coolers have reached max size and cant get larger and you can get a Copper cooler that's half the size of the largest coolers that cools the same and only weighs a little bit more.

every one upgraded to massive aluminium coolers in 2008-2011 yet their 100% copper coolers that looked small in comparison from the early to mid2000s could cool the same with larger fans. popular zalman copper coolers from the mid 2000s with a mount made for 120mm fans on both sides cool the same as a hyper 212 while taking up like half the space.

well you cant get thous copper coolers now the ones they make now are shit and not 100% copper and mostly for servers and HTPC. every one says copper is shit because they use the thermaltake truecopper benchmarks to show copper sucks but that cooler wasn't even 15% pure copper it was a alloy .