Section 14.43 of the HTTP specification details the "User-Agent" spyware feature of the protocol that, when implemented...

Section 14.43 of the HTTP specification details the "User-Agent" spyware feature of the protocol that, when implemented, will attach information about your computing environment that can be used to track you. The biggest danger of the User-Agent spyware is that there is no way to anonymously opt-out of this- even if you do not provide a user-agent, because almost everyone else does, you will be tracked by the fact that you do not provide that information. There are many strategies to mitigate this spyware, with only varying levels of success, but the problem is that this is the acceptable standard of how HTTP is used- and not the forgotten feature that it should be. Not only does the User-Agent feature collect this unnecessary information, its purpose is explicitly stated in the protocol specifications to aid in datamining.

webarchive.loc.gov/all/20160922055153/http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec14.html

We need some browser that can convert the css, js and other botnet code into simple html with image just like a reader mode. The process must be handled like in firejail (sandbox) in order to only give pre-defined information to the original URL before conversion

Attached: 353px-Bobby_Fischer_1960_in_Leipzig_in_color.jpg (353x311, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

browserleaks.com/javascript
browserleaks.com/css
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1) You can spoof your user-agent, Chrome and Firefox lets you override the string manually without requiring plugins.

2) Literally not related to HTML, JS and CSS at all, HTTP is the protocol.

>You can spoof your user-agent
placebo
>HTTP is the protocol
by accessing the url using a browser in firejail and converting to a readable file you can access every site without giving any information about your browser, computer, ip or whatever. It's easy to implement a browser which gives some shit ip like 1.4.2.1 the only problem is making this browser capturing the good parts of the website and saving them

What? You user-agent is just so the websites you are visiting can serve you compatible content. Try spoofing your mac address, and see how it changes static content. Also, you can run wireshark and see what your browser is sending out. Stop being a faggot.

Err. I mean spoof your user-agent. Just leave it blank.

irrelevant to my thread
pajeet shitposting not welcome. Every CSS, JS and other crap is part of the http standard and the easiest way to prevent shit code or 140 filter list to prevent data mining is to convert them to simple readable html files with images - convenient user friendly automatic conversion not save as garbage with broken format and ads

Come back to gopher, OP.

Here is a gopher URL:
gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/fun

And here is the request it sends to the server
/fun

No headers, the whole request is visible in the URL.

You're crazy.

irrelevant

The validity of your argument is relevant.

The user agent contains the browser and OS version. How many people do you think run that specific combination? Do you really think you are unique? Just change it to Windows and Chrome.

It's literally the least effective way you could currently track a user.

I think OP is just a self-hating pajeet.

your post gave me an idea
i'll try something with selenium

>The user agent contains the browser and OS version
This is just one of thousands of problems with the http protocol and the W3C standard
Imagine a website downloading 250 pieces of js rendering images, video chunks and all kinds of tracking
today it also tracks your system language, date, click history and it may download hidden code even after you close tab

Props für gopher.
There's even some Czeck guy's hole, with an image board.

> "User-Agent"
> spyware
You are mental.

browserleaks.com/javascript
browserleaks.com/css
It detects even how many usb ports I have, the date, hour and minute, how long it took to load, if i'm using headphones or speakers...
blocking javascript or using shit like noscript is like giving aspirin to a cancer patient
It's placebo at best

>This is just one of thousands of problems with the http protocol and the W3C standard
No it really isn't, everything else you described is data transferred by http. The protocol that transports the data has nothing to do with the data that's transferred, it's just a data container. You can't restrict what data gets transported by a protocol.
W3C sets a standard on how the transported data is transported. They don't control what is transported either.

You're retarded and are talking out of your ass.

>The protocol that transports the data has nothing to do with the data that's transferred, it's just a data container
Irrelevant to my topic. I didn't claim otherwise

Talking about gopher://gopher.su/1/board (70chan)?

The other two I know of are:
gopher://port70.net/1/chan (Gopherchan)
gopher://khzae.net/1/chan (1436chan)

You say irrelevant a lot.

because you don't want to say anything relevant or semi related - you're arguing for the sake of arguing

Oh, I made an argument, but you didn't engage for the sake of not being wrong.