>starts to lose contact when I hold down left click in a month

I AM FUCKING RETARDED

Attached: shit.jpg (600x600, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gwBxKHBoEI&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I AM FUCKING RETARDED
every razer user

I thought it was a meme or that I just got unlucky man.
I love the way their mice feel.
But the quality... The fucking quality...

I could buy some cheap chink shit and it would last more than razer.

Razer is crap on a stick, it's all a learning experience. I;'m personally a fan of corsair mice/keyboards. Probably not any better in a lot of ways, all manufactured to the lowest price point. Then priced excessively for what they are.

Or just adding $50 to the price for the same shit but with RGB

Attached: 1496786549674.jpg (539x960, 81K)

>buying razer products more than once
you didn't learn the 1st time??

Attached: lk';lk;lk.jpg (431x458, 37K)

Thought it was bad luck, honestly.
At least it's under warranty.
Hope the store lets me swap it for something else instead of replacement.

>I could buy some cheap chink shit
I've opened 5-10 razer mice(not mine) and all of them were 50-100 euros.
Non of them had screws. They were 2 pieces of molded plastic held together by some clips.
Also, my former roommate had problems with the s/w razer gave you for the mice and the keyboard.
We were playing dota and that awful pos minimized his game frequently to ask for updates and what not.

Good mice are hard to find. Had two Razers, both ended up with the dreaded double-click-when-single-clicking issue. Out of warranty so switched to a Logitech G403. I like it but have already had to get an in-warranty replacement within a year due to the middle mouse button stopping working. I would not be surprised if my current mouse dies within a year too.

Bought a Razer Naga back when wow was big. Used it so much and went through one a year. Don't play mmos anymore want to switch mice. Can't get use to any other mice as the click doesn't feel right. Logitech anything feels the absolute worst. Am I forever doomed?

Also Razer Naga epic is pretty comfy for casual playing

I've used a Razer Imperator since 2012 and having the scroll wheel begin malfunctioning was the best thing to happen to my gaming skills.

>just bought a Deathadder Elite
How bad did i fuck up?

>buy expensive mouse
>has clicking issues within months
>get shit lenovo mouse with a second hand laptop
>has worked fine for years now
seriously how does this shit happen?

return it, get a logitech instead

>logitech

Attached: 1512254850344.jpg (520x564, 77K)

you memed me into a Razer Blade 2014, Jow Forums.

Kindly apologise.

Attached: DX2uiPpX0AAZwk7.jpg (551x491, 84K)

Yeah, I regret buying any of Razer's products. They started ignoring me when I opened a ticket for my Blade Stealth, which has been rendered unsafe to use by the expansion of the battery. I've tried to convince myself that they aren't a shit company, but this was the last straw.

Learn from my mistakes: don't do business with Razer. Their quality control is almost non-existent and the short length of their warranties reflect their lack of confidence in the products they sell.

then what? zowie?

>zowie

all these gaymer mouses uses propriety switches you can't replace yourself if they break (normal ones won't work if you try), and it's all overpriced junk. they shouldn't be able to get away with it but their marketing is so dominant, when you look for mouses in hardware stores all you see is their gamer led shit and then logitech and other cheaper more durable mouses tucked away somewhere. doesn't get much attention here but if there's a hardware brand I really hate it's razer/steelseries.

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=7gwBxKHBoEI&

razer is actually fine, I know that victims wont believe this
but do you honestly believe they use worst switches saving few cents? They are not significantly worse than most thats why they became popular. They would not grew in to the monster that can charge what they charge for their peripherals if 70% of their stuff would not make it pass the 2 years mark

I am using deathadder, I love the shape, the surface feel, the position of buttons, the click of buttons and of the wheel (god curse logitech tough middle click)

I ordered from aliexpress total of 5 of them so far as mains and as backups for 3 PCs, 4 of them were originals, one of them is fake I think, I ordered another one last week, only to find out that aliexpress is almost all our of deathadders 3.5, the price gone up crazy, luckily I am stocked up

when it costs 20€ I think its a damn good mouse, intelimouse shape, just bit better, good button feel, good touch feel.

And btw, before deathadder I had a lot of mouse, including mx518, g502, zowie ec2, mionix naos 7000, xornet, bunch of microsofts,... I am an old fag and there are many PCs around me, not like kiddies who remember their first mouse because it was 5 years ago...

as I said, in the end for my claw grip I like deathadder for 20€ from aliexpress
and if I cant get it there, I will shell out for an original some 60€

Attached: Original-Razer-Deathadder-Mouse-3500DPI-3-5G-Gaming-Mouse-Razer-Goliathus-320mmx240mmx3mm-With-Retai (800x800, 63K)

Idk man, checked the logitech g403 but i didn't like the shape as much, though the weights looked cool. Been considering deathadder elite, steelseries rival 600, logitech g403

>60€
>For a mouse

Have fun with that.

as I said I got few deathadders stocked up, should last me decade hopefully
mionix cost me more
g502 cost me more
zowie cost me more

have fun being poor I guess
when you start spending money for real life stuff you dont mind much some sums for peripherals you use every day

>5 mouses
>should last me decade hopefully
your average razer user

Attached: 1532725025683.png (310x326, 24K)

on 3 computers ;)

>as I said I got few deathadders stocked up, should last me decade hopefully
I bought a G700 in 2010 and it started double clicking 2 months ago.
I pulled the G700s (new purchased in autumn 2017) from the drawer and waiting for the G700 switches to arrive from china.
the switches from the G700 will get replaced and the G700s will head back to its drawer.
At this rate, you'll be replacing more mice than I am replacing switches on the G700.

I've been using a cheap Chinese mouse for more than 2 years, the red-dragon m601.
It started to fail, then fixed itself. that is a sign of a quality mouse.
Most mouses use the same clickers so might as well get a cheap chinese one.

>screws in a plastic thing that is supposed to be as lightweight as possible

this guy got it (almost) right

the most important thing in a mouse is if the shape feels good to you.

>screws make a mouse heavy
a new low, even for Jow Forums

>Buy Razer Deathadder 6 years ago
>3 years after
>OH NO IT DOUBLE CLICKS
>whip out my trusty chinese soldering iron, get 2 spare OMRON switches that are even better than those installed before
>solder it in under 7mins
>Best mouse I've ever owned

how hard is it to fix your double click bullshit ? and I thought it was Jow Forums

Attached: 1532114553760.png (1104x2094, 1.81M)

It's cool that you're able to fix your own electronics when they break, but that anecdote doesn't address the issue of Razer's quality (or lack thereof).

is razer worse than steel series, A4tech, genius, giggabyte, roccat, cougar, cooler master, mad catz?

>doesn't address the issue of Razer's quality

It's not Razer quality issue as Razer is not the one manufactoring microswitches but OMRON

Actually its razer manufacturing (china cheapo manufacturing) on omron license. Hence the razer/omron switches you can find on new models.

Get Microsoft intellimouse.

the double clicking issue can apparently be a firmware issue. You can email Razer about it and they can link you to a firmware upgrade that fixes it(you won't find it on their firmware page for god knows what reason). I've had a deathadder for like 4 years now and had it start double clicking after like 2 months and haven't had an issue since I updated it.

This happened to me with my Redragon Mammoth a few months ago. Same story, would occassionally get a doubleclick after 3 years of heavy use. Except it was an omron giving out and I just swapped one of the unused ones from the side buttons I never use. Being able to actually open up stuff and work on it is the best.

>Buy Razer god knows when
>Years later start doubleclicking
>Open it up, open the switches
>Flex back the metal bridge in the switch
>Put it back together
>Works like new

I've repaired it like 3 times since I bought it, for the low price of the screwdriver necessary to open it.

Not interested in fixing it again, so I'll probably just buy a new mouse.

This, it's easy as fuck to fix and I'll gladly put a 50c switch in once every 2-3 years.

>did the bend trick for the last one
>it worked
>sort of
>3 years of no double clicking
>but I somehow fucked the tactile feedback so there's no actual clicky clicky, it's more like a Cherry Red switch
It was weird as fuck but now I almost hate using other mice.

Had the absolute same thing on my naga 2012
Just stay away from razer you cringe kid

I bought a deathadder and it was great until the middle click stopped working half the time and the scroll wheel started making squeeky noises when I scroll up (but not down). Now I use a Dell 2-button mouse that cost me $5. It works great.

Someone recc me a good MMO mouse for playing Diablo II

>razer software
Their most lulzworthy disaster. Nothing says "I should require internet" like the app for running keyboard lights, god damnit why lol

steel series is pretty good, their big knock is that handlettes find their products difficult to use