I deleted Windows and installed Linux on encripted hard drive

Are you proud of me, Jow Forums?
I wanna be autistic too.

Attached: Screenshot_20180814_000440.png (1920x1080, 902K)

>doesn't use BSD
pleb

enjoy your screen tearing

>enjoy your screen tearing
this

not xfce
not xfce
stop shilling garbage

>using non-GPL software
You are the pleb.

If you wanna be autistic, DO NOT fuck anything, DO NOT be smart, and have frequent seizures along with eye twitching, snorting, and couging. Especially around women. I'm going to say it, YOUR mom counts.

Linux is a kernel. Stop comparing it with operating systems.

>encripted

Everyone else on Jow Forums seems to

running this picture on a 1366x768 memescreeen is a living proof KDE should scale titlebars and menubar by 70% at least.

Linux DE's have blur now? whoa

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux,
is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux.
Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component
of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell
utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day,
without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU
which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are
not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a
part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system
that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run.
The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself;
it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is
normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system
is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux"
distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Not bad.

I'm terribly sorry for interjecting another moment, but what I just told you is GNU/Linux is, in fact, just Linux, or as I've just now taken to calling it, Just Linux. Linux apparently does happen to be a whole operating system unto itself and comprises a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Most computer users who run the entire Linux operating system every day already realize it. Through a peculiar turn of events, I was misled into calling the system "GNU/Linux", and until now, I was unaware that it is basically the Linux system, developed by the Linux project.

There really isn't a GNU/Linux, and I really wasn't using it; it is an extraneous misrepresentation of the system that's being used. Linux is the operating system: the entire system made useful by its included corelibs, shell utilities, and other vital system components. The kernel is already an integral part of the Linux operating system, never confined useless by itself; it functions coherently within the context of the complete Linux operating system. Linux is never used in combination with GNU accessories: the whole system is basically Linux without any GNU added, or Just Linux. All the so-called "GNU/Linux" distributions are really distributions of Linux.

You can scale them to whatever you want

the autism ride never ends you have a long way to go

show me a 70% downscaled KDE titlebar pls

>Are you proud of me, Jow Forums?
>I wanna be autistic too.
The autism was inside you all along. You merely learned how to focus it.

Serious question, is that what you guys who like Linux do? Delete your default OS then install a new one? I uploaded mine from a thumbdrive but it doesn't seem as efficient.

Based and redpilled

what distro is that

You will never beat this level of autism
>NVME SSD, GPT with a single LUKS-encrypted partition
>Inside that partition lies a LVM2 structure consisting of a swap, root and home partition
>The root partition is formatted as btrfs and contains a Gentoo Hardened unstable install with full PIE support and stack smashing protection, sadly NSA SELinux support is currently in "beta"
>The home partition is f2fs for muh flash speed
>The entire drive does not contain a bootloader or kernel
>Instead, the kernel resides on a USB flash drive and acts as its own bootloader with EFISTUB and has an initramfs attached to it to allow decryption of the primary disk
>This single 25MB EFI executable is also digitally signed for Secure Boot to prevent unwanted EFI executables from booting
>Along the bootloader/kernel, the flash drive contains an 8MB keyfile used to decrypt the NVME disk
>After a successful boot, the flash drive can be removed and the laptop remains perfectly secure, unable to be booted by a potentially malicious entity without the flash drive after being shut down in an emergency

I am proud of you for not using windows and disappointed that you wasted a thread.

Do you sign modules too?

No, but I compress them with xz to save space. I don't see any way for disruptive modules to be loaded into my kernel with my current setup.

Now install openbsd. Well, just start the installer until you enter the password for root and then turn off your computer :^)

where's the waifu and i3wm and I USE ARCH/GENTOO/VOID BTW screenfetch?

> KDE
Excellent choice, user

don't listen other anons, I am proud of you

We're sorry, KWin closed unexpectedly.

Linux is a long running joke.

You'll look back and laugh at your time wasted on such a terrible OS.

Attached: 42.jpg (598x800, 150K)