Do you like node.js Jow Forums? How to write REST API in it?

Do you like node.js Jow Forums? How to write REST API in it?

Attached: node js.png (1148x714, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/box3x4/simple-rest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can use one of the thousands frameworks to write apis, like express, hapi, nest, restify, etc.

i recommend express first, because there are a lot of other frameworks based on it, like nest for instance. and express is also the most popular.

forgot to say that i really like node, it is what i love studying and learning about.

And should i do it in this "express"? I have 200 pages Node j REST book by fernando doglio, but i would gather more resources. I have 4 days to make this REST API, that is something like movie database

*how should i do it

ill do it for you for $50

ill do it for you for $45

>Do you like node.js Jow Forums?
no
>How to write REST API in it?
see

ill do it for you for $40

can you elaborate on why people dislike node?
just learning

fucking pajeets strike again

-> surprisingly for many, the way JavaScript implements asynchronous programming isn't actually that great for handling concurrency
-> it's still JavaScript
-> the package ecosystem; so far there has been at least one annual fuckup that resulted in peoples servers being harmed; it's full of shit-tier helpers and untrustworthy garbage
-> most of those frameworks and libraries will never receive the goodness of new JS compensating features
-> hilarious infights in the projects lead

i have a sample code on git, but the are a lot of tutorials on the internet on how to make a rest api. you should take a look
github.com/box3x4/simple-rest

is-odd

comparing its perfomance with other interpreted languages, node tends to be ahead. never read anything talking shit about its concurrency, if you can provide me with your source i appreciate.
there have been some breaks in npm, but most related to third party packages. i think there was a bug with npm earlier this year but nothing is bug free.
i don't get the 4th point, webpack and babel allows you to use the latest features, even experimental ones. and there's also typescript, which is really amazing in my opinion.

Use TypeScript and swagger for easiest development of rest api on node.js

>comparing its perfomance with other interpreted languages, node tends to be ahead.
>JIT compiler for a mildly dynamic language is faster than bytecode interpreters for overly dynamic languages like Python or Ruby
Big shock. But who cares, it should be compared to golang. At least.
>never read anything criticising the retarded decision to put JavaScripts execution model in charge of server software, if you can provide me with your source i appreciate.
You will find enough about it on the internet. The underlying point is, cooperative callbacks (including all of its workarounds) suck as concurrency primitive.
>there have been some breaks in npm, but most related to third party packages.
third-party packages everything depended on like leftpad and The fact that packages like that are allowed to exist in the repositories shows that the community aren't good developers.
>i think there was a bug with npm earlier this year but nothing is bug free.
npm itself is probably the least of problems right now
>i don't get the 4th point, webpack and babel allows you to use the latest features, even experimental ones. and there's also typescript, which is really amazing in my opinion.
transcompilers = fucking garbage and second class citizens, they are always the worst choice

You've no fucking idea what you're talking about lol

>Running javascript in the fucking server
Into the trash it goes

If I owned that I'd flip the logic on is odd by "accident" and laugh at the fires.

Everything about it is great except for javascript

Every time I need something and its only written in NodeJS I rewrite it in Python. Fuck that pajeetshit

>node.js

Attached: 1516134728687.jpg (783x720, 244K)