Better 2DS XL battery replacement?

The new Nintendo 2DS XL is cool, except for the battery life; especially if it's on with the screen closed. I've also noticed a small light seeping through on the upper part next to the left side of the top screen at night, it's not visible in day.
I am just asking if anyone knows of a better battery to replace in the new 2ds xl. Thank you

Attached: IMG_4005.jpg (2448x3264, 579K)

>open it up
>check battery voltage and wattage
>measure lenght, width and height of battery
>find a battery that fits size, voltage and wattage with higher milliampere hour
There you go OP, you asked on Jow Forums you get the Jow Forumsentoomans way of dealing with this. Have fun with your bing bing wahoo shit.

What the fuck is up with that screen shape

its made for autists

onions

and liver

>playing a GameBoy after 15 years of age

Attached: 1532321527541.jpg (279x312, 19K)

Unfortunately, they isn't one. They is a battery company (Mugen) which sell Mugen Power Extended battery for the 3DS/XL/ 2DS, New 3DS/XL but they stop producing them for some reason. You might found them in the second hand market but prepared to spend quite a bit to get them now.

Just send it in to Nintendo since your unit is not hacked. You have a warranty that's very likely still in effect, so use it, you brainless monkey

He could just easily get a new OEM battery from eBay but that's not what he's talking about. He wants to get a bigger battery that matches his big dad dick.

I asked my country's Nintendo importer for a replacement battery for my New 3DS, and I ordered one directly from them. Make sure you specify the model, all the million different 3DS types all have their own battery. Don't know if the New XL has user-replaceable batteries though, normal New sure does since the bottom cover (which cracked from the bloated battery) is also the battery cover.

OP asked for a third party battery with higher capacity.

Attached: 1512432233360.jpg (385x385, 27K)

>not calling it a GameMan at this point

use a 3dxtra life (it's an external battery that fits under the console)
not sure if it exists for the 2ds

pls be patient

Press F

Attached: 1530755775954.png (464x206, 32K)

Just get a power bank.

i'd probably ask in this thread rather than on the smartphone and linux board.

also this

How do I confirm that the battery have the labeled mAh?

F

Still working for most 3rd party titles though famalam

by ordering from a trustworthy seller with positive reviews.