make LinkedIn

> make LinkedIn
> suddenly get flooded with job offers and connections

What

Attached: 6c0.jpg (630x315, 26K)

>Join a platform designed with the express intent of allowing employers to locate potential employees
>Recieve opportunities to be employed

No way man. That's too good to be true

that's why i deleted my Linkedin

>get datamined when LinkedIn sells your shit or gets hacked again
>Microsoft
>fake 'professional' network full of nobody cares.
>professional newsfeed full of self congratulatory bullshit and corporate loyalty signaling.
>pajeets
>public resume

based

I'm a recruiter :)

Attached: b7394c6a1c3bc383292538097cd60157.jpg (735x721, 57K)

Or change your privacy settings, being this new

Attached: images (1).jpg (380x570, 27K)

Yeah but by retarded roasties that are somehow employed in a field they know nothing about.
>lol were looking for a javascript developer and i saw the words java

>make LinkedIn
>you might know:

Linkedin is a steaming pile of shit

>Not getting every job through connections

Lol. During the crypto bullrun I was in tons of telegrams and discords full of pajeets and chinks selling scamcoins. Now when I create social media accounts and shit I always get them as suggested.

Why do autists on Jow Forums love going against the grain so much? Like whenever there is a system that is proven to work, these sperglords come out of the woodwork to shitpost about how stupid anyone who acknowledges said system is.

>wow linkedin really does work for getting jobs
>NUH UH ITS JUST PAJEETS
>NUH UH ITS ALL FAKE
>MUH DATA MINING

>dont make LinkedIn
>get flooded with emails of people wanting to connect to me on LinkedIn
They probably already know too much about me, and I haven't given them any information.

>talking to people IRL

Linkedin has always been terrible for me to find jobs. Ziprecruiter has been a lot more fruitful.
...however, I've been doing this shtick for months and I'm still unemployed. I hate the job market in Florida.

I'm in between jobs, and have a LinkedIn profile.

Holy shit, recruiters are fucking vultures. They come at you from all angles, trying to hock you shit that barely fits your industry/education background.

They see you as free money lying on the ground, having not even glimpsed at my previous work and then proceed to try and sell you some shitty contract role.

The platform is only good for giving employers you've actually applied for a window into what you actually look like, but then it's gated by that stupid premium shit. There is a job section, but ignore any and all recruiters.

Attached: Rge.jpg (427x356, 56K)

>Job market in Florida

Yep. Definitely bro... the issue is totally the fact that you live in FL and not you...

Attached: so_silly_alt_right_frog.jpg (251x242, 18K)

If you want to work service industry it's all over. This area is not exactly an IT hotbed, especially here in Polk County. Our major export is meth.

Recruiters rank between honeydippers & uber drivers

Have you tried Indeed? I got a couple of temp jobs and a perm job through them.

Ya, it's been better than linked in, but still not as fruitful as ziprecruiter. I see a lot of crossover between the two sites actually.

Nah... meth is the biggest import. Meth *addicts* are the biggest export.
Remember, you kentucky fried dipshits aren't smart enough to mix bat-shit, fruit loops, draino & sudafed correctly.
In a form, yea - the mexicans *are* taking your jobs, but you aren't smart or determimed enough anyway.

Attached: 675249-crypt_keeper_large.png (300x450, 349K)

No sir. while we lost the coveted title of meth capital of the USA, we here in Lakeland were major producers of the stuff. At least we are still the lightning capital, so we got that going for us.

Crazy how nature does that!