What earbuds do you use and why?

What earbuds do you use and why?

Attached: 61GGvkVN97L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 83K)

>45 degree connector
true patrician taste

Attached: granvela a8.jpg (1100x1100, 87K)

Tin Audio T2 because mmcx and they're cheap.

Attached: ddd.jpg (500x500, 125K)

/thread

Attached: panasonic_rp_tcm125_k_inear_headset_black_1001752.jpg (500x500, 26K)

laptop-integrated speakers

aukey because i destroy earbuds every 6 months or so

This

Attached: IMG_20180813_134041454.jpg (3024x4032, 3.51M)

ER-4PT with custom tips, -S converter, Cozoy Astrapi, and some short custom cable.
It's lasted me about 4 years? Praying for at least 4 more.

Sennheiser CX3.00 those are the best earbuds that I ever had. The sound is great and they are only ~40€

some cheap one from gearbest. xiaomi piston i believe. they cost 6€ and sound quite good when you consider the price

Flat as fuck.

Attached: se535[1].jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

Attached: 4r5s000117s4r584p3n6.jpg (640x352, 26K)

>40$ earbuds
>cheap

anything more than 10 dollars is expensive

KZ ZS6 at the moment.

Might get something nicer soon.

Any good suggestions around 200 dollarydoos?

this shit because it's cheap as fuck, I'm broke as fuck, doesn't hurt me and the sound quality is pretty good (for ~10 USD earbuds)

Attached: IMG_20180813_180420953_HDR.jpg (3264x1840, 2.05M)

I never use earbuds, I have owned over 10 pairs over the years, but none have been comfortable to wear for longer than an hour or so. Probably doesn't help that I have never spent more than $10 on a pair.

Etymotic er3xr

They are relatively cheap and while they are V shaped it's one one the best sounding V's I've heard.

Oh and they look cool.

Attached: KZ ES4.jpg (538x303, 41K)

I haven't used earbuds in a long time because I just don't listen to music outside of my home anymore (and I use normal headphones in my home).
I'd probably look into Bluetooth though since I hated fiddling with cables getting them out back when I did use earbuds.
Not a fan of having to charge them though, so it's really just a lose-lose situation. I'll probably just stick to not listening to music on the go.

Anker SoundBuds Slim+
i have also sennheiser cx300ii but having cables when commuting got me annoyed and bought a pair of anker with 50% discount on aliexpress

Attached: file.png (1150x1500, 2.32M)

the chad

Weeaboo street cred, they're only $40, and they're right at the edge of the perceived quality plateau for my gunfire rattled ears.

Attached: 883x450_ZH-DX200_03.jpg (883x450, 41K)

RE-400, GR07 37 and FLC 8s.
I'm not particularly happy with any of them
Had pic rel for some time, maybe I should get them again. Or something similar but better.

Attached: IMG_20171018_223741882~01.jpg (3760x2340, 1.72M)

Triple driver by 1more is supposed to be an equal to the se535.

The kind like in the OP where it is all silicon can be worn all day with comfort. I've had those exact ones and I forget they are even there sometimes. All that touches you is the silicon tips so it is like nothing is there.

Are there any pairs you would recommend that cost less than $15 so I don't have to waste money if they aren't a viable solution for me?

Those you posted although I gifted them to my ma, she gave them back to me temporarily.
What are some good earbuds otherwise? I'd rather find some and use them so I can give these back to her.
Are those chink IEMs still surprisingly good?

i have these 1$ each headfones from walmart
very nice

KZ ES4 or KZ ED16 If you are seeking max comfort. Buy them on aliexpress of course.

They are my man. Whats ur budget ?

I'd say $50 is my limit, although if there are good ones under that then by all means mention them.

My Sony earpods broke, they work mono only now. I ordered me one of these Xiaomi things, Hybrid Pro at the beginning of the month. How long does this still take and what should I expect?

Hey maybe you guys can help me out with this. I currently use a pair of MEE M6 PRO 2nd gen IEMs. The quality is good and they isolate well but they tend to be uncomfortable to wear for extended periods. And yes I have tried swapping the tips, part of the problem is also that they go over the ear. Are there any pairs you can recommend that are COMFORTABLE for all-day use? I tend to wear them for 12+ hours a day and ideally would like to sleep with them on. Budget is ~$60.

Any downside to Bluetooth earbuds?
I'm not an audiophile.

audiobudget.com

audiobudget.com/product/Xiaomi/MiInEarProHD

Thanks.

Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5. They are 11 years old now. Cord replaced twice over the years.

Ultimate Ears have since been acquired by Logitech and I cannot speak of their quality now, but these old in-ear buds are amazing, and still are. Easily my yardstick for good portable sound. I am actually interested in seeking out comparable Bluetooth in-ear buds, so if anybody can recommend some I'd be keen to hear (hur) what is decent.

Attached: super.fi5.jpg (800x600, 20K)

KZ ZS6s with upgrade cable and Comply Isolation tips because they sound alright and are durable.

>audiobudget.com/product/Xiaomi/MiInEarProHD
INFERIOR

The new memes are the Tin Audio T2 , TRN V80 and the Revo Next QT2. KZ also released the AS10 which sounds promising and the Revo Next just released the Qt3 but i would wait for some reviews first.

>INFERIOR
what
the OP asked about what should he expect and i gave him a review so he could get an idea.
I'm using the Tin T2 anyway.

I actually don't own earbuds right now. Last pair went through the washing machine and I really didn't need them in the first place, so I never bought a new pair. I listen to music at home and at work, so my DT770 Pros are sufficient.

best value earbuds without a doubt

it's kinda annoying to have to charge batteries in your earbuds, otherwise they were great

Aukey
They were cheap and sound a lot better than they have any right to. Plus they're insanely comfortable, sometimes when I turn them off I even forget to take them out.

Attached: 61ZQjKe+0DL._SX679_.jpg (679x679, 19K)

I'll check those out when I can then. Thanks.

Got a couple of in ears like the ATH-E50, ATH-E70, a couple of Shure's on so on. In the end I returned all but the ATH-E50 for various reasons from hurting when wearing to sounding like shit. Still using the ATH-E50 and of all the ones I tested they were the (imo) superior ones for the price.

Anker Soundbuds Slim Wireless for my phone and KZ ZS3 for my MP3 player.

Attached: KZ_ZS3_03.jpg (640x426, 119K)

Attached: 20180521_145512_0.jpg (2371x2868, 3.93M)

Reminder those have a class action lawsuit against them as their cords deteriorate over time.

v-moda forza metallo

I got them super cheap from work, but I would say they're still worth the price.

Good bass drivers without being blown out to fuck. They don't slide around like cheaper bluetooth headphones and the neck rest has a nice, small profile.

The only con I can think of so far is that the battery only lasts about 6 hours of constant use

Attached: 61StDHRqkEL.jpg (1500x1500, 87K)

Are wireless inears worth it? My biggest turnoff besides loss of audio quality is battery life.

Honestly, the comfy factor is worth it for me. No cords + good neck rest + included size pieces/fins

Bluetooth audio is bluetooth audio. Noticeably better than cheapies, though.

The battery could be better. I have to charge it once during work if I use them constantly, but they charge fully in < an hour. It's more than enough for commuting/hanging around. Again, about 6 hours of constant use

I thought chink shit was better?

Bought these like 5 years ago for $11 still works gud

Attached: Monoprice-8320-400x300.jpg (400x300, 12K)

JVC gummies.

I have a set of logitech ultimate ears 200. They were cheap and sound good.

Etymotic hf5. High isolation, great sound quality.
bro are you even an audiophile

What are some buds that aren't uncomfy as hell while also good for bed/lying on side use? Specifically for listening to asmr in bed

Attached: hf5_450_black_v2.jpg (450x450, 16K)

"mostly" wireless earbuds (the ones with a short cable connecting the two) oftentimes last around 5+ hours and take less than an hour to charge, not enough for a full day at work, but not too bad. Mine usually last me the whole day if I turn them off during meetings and shit like that.
"true" wireless (airpods for example) usually last for 3 hours tops, though they tend to come with charging cases which can recharge them multiple times, relatively quickly. I find them to be more annoying though.

As for the audio quality : it's Bluetooth. Good enough for audio books, streaming music from the botnet and mp3s. Won't do you much good if you wanna listen to your classic / jazz flacs, or if you're an audiophile carrying a tube amp everywhere, though if that is a problem you face you should seek professional help.

>buds
>lying on side
don't

VE Monk+ of course

:(
What about those "headband" phones anyone tried them?

jbl c100si

Fun little thing despite the price.

Etymotic ER-4s and HF5, when I'm in bed I use my Philips SHE3580, they are the best sounding cheap as shit earbuds I've found.

jaybird x2
i sweat like a pig and they hold up well

Leophile eel so if they fall off and I lose them while mowing my lawn at 7am I won't feel bad about a pair of cheap headphones. The neckband style has decent battery life over the earbud only type and is pretty comfortable.

For the ones who wear them on bed and maybe sleep with them.
What do you have and how do you sleep?

mdr xb50aps when playing ps4
earpods while running

I sleep with my neckband style on and they're pretty comfortable. I sleep on my side so I've started to fray the insulation on one of the wires but they're so cheap it doesn't bother me.

Has anyone here tried the Tennmak Pros? What are your thoughts on them?

whatever ones came with the phone.
/thread

I beat the shit out of mine and had previously killed 2 pairs of LG neckband headphones in 2 years. I expected to go through about a pair per year so I went went a cheaper pair that has lasted me about a year and a half now. I have frayed the insulation on the right earbud pretty bad since I sleep on that side but they're still working. They certainly don't have the best sound quality, bluetooth range, or battery life but they're decent at all of those. I can say with the amount of water they have been subjected to I'm surprised they still work since that is what killed my LGs so fast.

>Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>70 / 18 / 51 / 3
>[Update] [Auto]

Attached: venture-electronics-veclan-ve-monk-plus-64-ohm-slusalice-slika-101898613.jpg (457x452, 17K)

cable static makes these horrible

never had a major problem with cable static using these.

This but also with the usb c cable.

I got the Powerbeats 3 for workouts, Shure Se215's for gaming and QC 35's for actually listening to music or watching videos.

>Owns a placebo mobile DAC/AMP
>Owns an Asus laptop
Get your fucking priorities straight.

What is it like being poor?

Just ordered them
Did I get rekt?
>Xiaomeme dual hybrid

Attached: 41QdG4tbt9L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 13K)

KZ are leagues better.

They're average, they sound about as good as a 50-60$ Sony Earbuds.

Sibilant ice picks

Buds are absolutely disgusting

Some $12 chinkshit I was recommended here that sound really fucking good for the price and even have a decent mic. Drivers are a bit in the bulky side but it's well worth it

Cheap and sound very good. And durable, I have mine for like 5 years. They don't have microphone, so if you need it, look elsewhere.

Attached: Pioneer_SE-CL522_all_newest.jpg (664x304, 52K)

It's nice that I can charge my phone.

Attached: IMG_0812.jpg (332x640, 22K)

>cost=quality

audiofools get out

I got the new AS10's
5 driver BA only iems

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (709x613, 199K)

are they gud ? Make us a review lad

Intime Sora. Was able to grav them for 20 dollars, dont think anything in that price range would give me this quality

My fucking nigga

HJE120 master race.

>Zero Audio
Would it be false advertising if these actually made sound?