Piece of shit OS can't scale past 16 cores

Explain yourselves, winfags

phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=2990wx-linux-windows&num=2

Attached: Screenshot_20180813_181055.png (622x1016, 87K)

i can't wait to resize those images

now show some real world benchmarks of popular software products. oh wait, you can't. that kind of software doesn't run on linux at all.

I don't know, mate. x264 encoding is pretty popular on every platform.

Who cares, if you aren't using windows in a kvm or qemu you are doing something wrong.

I have one win10 tablet pc for wacom drawing and Netflix.

Just install fedora and passthrough your gpu and use the igpu for host or just switch between your graphics card.

AMD needs a driver update.

HEHEHE WINFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Screenshot_19454793287429.png (902x738, 43K)

NO GOY IT'S TOTALLY AMD'S FAULT THE SOFTWARE IS TOO RETARDED TO USE MORE THAN 16 CORES

But seriously, this just proves the hardware is capable, but the software is the culprit.

This

Attached: 1533869410458.jpg (797x593, 108K)

>my consumer tier software doesn't run on linux therefore nothing does
the entire fucking movie industry uses linux for post processing at some point or another

AFAIU windows has no issue scaling to multiple cores normally, but in this case the memory is NUMA which must be what windwos doesn't handle so well.

multiple cores were a mistake

ur mom was a mistake

I'd say yours was a mistake but her pussy sure feels nice

i wish n64 emulation used this many cores, maybe it wouldn't be shit.

Fuck off reddit tier niggerposter

All the heavy lifting in business is done in Linux. Render farms? Linux. Business-critical systems? Linux. HPC? Linux.

GraphicsMagick is real world software

Attached: embed[1].png (600x283, 27K)

Parallei is the thing you want.

lol that's shit and way out of date and also runs like garbage on linux

>-50
I don't why but this made me laugh like nothing on a long time.

Well, you could try to get the software plugin and modify it to use parallel stuff, but it's very hard.

yes angrylion. It's shit in parallel and especially in linux.

>passthrough
It's really too bad my motherboard doesn't support AMD-V even though my cpu does because reasons, i otherwise would have all the hardware to try this.
Tell me more about how great it to run two OS with near bare metal performance.

>But seriously, this just proves the hardware is capable, but the software is the culprit.
So in the end it really comes down to have a good architecture that scales well and saying no to bloat. Performance wise at least

see? this is why we can't have nice things. When the regular normie brainlet thinks workstations run bloated win10 crapware, i'm pretty sure those quantum engineers like to get blasted with candy crush ads while trying to figure out the mass of a black hole.