What kind of sensor do I use to detect pulse if I want to cut my arm open and clip a titanium cylinder around an artery...

What kind of sensor do I use to detect pulse if I want to cut my arm open and clip a titanium cylinder around an artery to measure my pulse?

Attached: 50c2d8ffb80ff223d769b709c93243b3.jpg (2048x1024, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.pcmag.com/consumer-electronics-reviews-ratings/46910/guide/the-best-heart-rate-monitors-of-2018
youtu.be/3aVwvJn7vpo
youtu.be/WA-q4pXd0Pk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you fucking crazy?

Is this cyberpunk?

Have a professional do it or get a fucking watch.

don’t bother with getting a sensor implanted, just use an actual heart rate monitor au.pcmag.com/consumer-electronics-reviews-ratings/46910/guide/the-best-heart-rate-monitors-of-2018

You will die.

We all will

Attached: _Phoenixing_Intensifies_.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

No.
I am trained in surgery enough to not kill myself getting to the artery, although I am unsure of infection.

Also I don't like watches.

Why tf do you need a titanium cylinder *around* the fucking artery.
Literally a gold/titanium-encased chip would do fine.

phone poster

Attached: 000012.png (492x99, 6K)

Attached: 812517515.gif (446x469, 1.46M)

Modern heart rate sensors in fitness trackers just use UV light along with a CMOS sensor to image your actual veins in your skin.

Then they just track blood cell movement and estimate heart rate that way.

Works far better than using sensors to detect movement.

Because I assumed that would be the simplest way of measuring the pulsing of the artery without having to compensate for arm movement or anything else. I suppose measuring it using LEDs would work if it was implanted without any of the drawbacks of the watches.

Your heart beat rate can be measured using optical power variation as light is scattered or absorbed during its path through the blood as the heart beat changes.
All it takes to measure you heart rate is a pair of LED and LDR and a microcontroller.
Set up a light emitting diode and a detector like a light detecting resistor or a photodiode. The heart beat pulses cause a variation in the flow of blood to different regions of the body. When a tissue is illuminated with the light source, i.e. light emitted by the led, it either reflects (example: a finger tissue) or transmits the light (example: an earlobe). The detector output will be in the form of an electrical signal and should be proportional to the heart beat rate.

I best advise using your Radial Artery, aka that vein on your wrist that emo kids like to cut (across the street for attention, down the road for affect). When performing the procedure, DO NOT cut anywhere directly into the artery, as you will bleed out.
Before even starting the procedure, either get someone that can operate on you and use a makeshift anaesthetic, OR, synthesise some Lidocaine (or buy it, but good luck with that) and inject a generous amount above and below the area where you will be self-operating.
I know that this is for something else, but sanitation, preparation, and what chemicals to use should be seen in this vid if I’m not mistaken: youtu.be/3aVwvJn7vpo
For learning how to synthesise Lidocaine: youtu.be/WA-q4pXd0Pk
Honestly, for synthesising any chemical, NileRed is always a good go-to YouTube channel. You can probs find a large variety of painkillers and anaesthetics for self-operation.

That’s about the limits of my expertise. Best of luck user.

May I ask what the use case is that you need to actually cut your arm open instead of using a normal monitor

I want to know my pulse 24/7 without wearing a watch or band.

>brush wrist against something
>the hard chip construction severs your artery
oops

See
Also, I draw a little pic for what the device would probably look like.

Attached: C3E0CFEE-805C-45B8-A8C1-E5C813645710.jpg (1785x3789, 647K)

I haven't seen something this genuinely misguided on Jow Forums in a while

>I am trained in surgery enough to not kill myself getting to the artery, although I am unsure of infection.

No, you arent cocksucker, but try it i cant wait to see you pussy out midway through the butchery.

>t. surgeon

>implying you actually have training
>implying you actually have what it takes to accomplish it
Price as wrong faggot.
Protip you won't because you can't.

You use a Pebble 2 watch. Pretty easy. Don't forget to livestream it

Unless you power it with your pulse or something, you're gonna need a battery and a way to charge it. Which on the face of it is simple enough with wireless charging, BUT then you need a way to change it in like 10 years when it starts barely holding any charge - or at least remove it before it leaks.

This is a great thread.
lmao holy shit

Just touch your fucking neck or wrist????