Wat

wat

Attached: 1534204099106.png (1920x1080, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/a-480hz-gaming-display-supposedly-shows-up-in-the-wild/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>very low settings
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHA......

Its only a valid benchmark if its running at 360p

funny you post that screenshot or just bating because the other game ones are either intel trashing threadripper or threadripper gen1 ripping gen2 leaving gen2 as a sidegrade

intel btfo xd

>not 240p
>not 144p

Retard it's CSGO no one plays on anything but very low

L3 cache is the only reason

Threadripper 2 has a huge L3 pool on its dies.

>not shutting your monitor off for a truly gpu-less benchmark

>buying a 32-core CPU to play dumb vidya
Explain this shit.

I remember when these benchmarks were the only ones that existed for bulldozer comparisons

Now compare to 8700k

Uh, Tomshardware has the 2950x with PBO enabled basically tying the 2700x in games, which is significantly better than the 1950x.

so you're saying that if zen2 comes with 4MB L3/core, improved clockspeeds and IPC it'll completely btfo intel on games?

The 2990WX is memory bandwidth starved. It's only good for rendering where memory bandwidth is less important. If you want 32 cores get EPYC. The 2950X is where it's at. High end for most things and still performas well in games etc. If you already have a 1950X there is no point upgrading but if you want an HEDT then the 2950X makes perfect sense.

This, but unironically.

kiketel shills are shitposting about how a 32 core cpu is not the best gaymen cpu because they're mentally diseased

isnt cs go the epitome of benchmarks for gaming in intel?

CS GO DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE?

gaming only matters when intel is winning lul (ノ´ヮ´)

>not using your eyes as gpu

That's how you test your CPU, not GPU, retard

I wonder where I can find a 400Hz monitor...

Yeah, the 8700k does something like 500 frames and up? Steve from Hardware Unboxed did some benchmarks for that. While the 2700x and the 2950x perform similarly, if I recall, I can't think of a real reason why the 2990wx is 25 frames faster than on average than the 2950x. If anything, it should be at the same performance or even slightly lower, since CS should not scale with more cores and the 2990wx should have lower single core clock speed.

I'm guessing is correct. I can't think of any other reason this would be.

>playing CSGO on ultra high settings
lol @ you retard

pcgamer.com/a-480hz-gaming-display-supposedly-shows-up-in-the-wild/

If you want to win in csgo you play on the worst settings.

Man if only blurbusters wasn't dead

ebyn