How can amd even fucking compete???

Attached: AmDone.jpg (1549x831, 89K)

>no windows 7 support

Dropped

Get with the times gramps

None of the new features are going to be supported on win7 you dumb slut

Gaytracing is a retarded waste of resources for video gaymes

>POORMD FANBOYS S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1505298447045.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

I want to agree with you out of sheer hatred for nvidia, but it really isn't true

>3.5/4
>1030 ddr4/gddr5
what will it be this generation?

2060 will be flashable to 2070...

2060 will only have one ray for ray tracing

Does the RTX really not support Win7? Im on 8.1 and I dont want fucking shit 10. Dont current cards even support Vista still?

Nothing supports vista

*Crack*
The don't make windows like they use to
*sips*

Attached: 1530868523187.jpg (234x215, 9K)

dae le windows 10 is bad xdd

AMD doesn't need to dominate... all they need to do is slip in under the $10,000 Turing price tag and steal mid to low end market share.

NAVI on 7nm will have a better value proposition, power use, and TCO than Turing.

I have an RX 580 right now. Pulse card, and I can OC it a little bit in clock and memory and it's fine. It does very well for 1080p games. I'm looking forward to what AMD brings next. Hoping for something that maxes everything out at 90fps+ on 1440p.

>Nvidia further polarises the GPU industry with proprietary standards

Awww yeah.

>no windows 7 support
>hurr i have 8.1 and I don't want 10
the absolute country of boomers

Attached: choose.png (602x339, 99K)

AMD cannot compete with Nvidia on the high end GPU market, that is pretty clear to anyone.

AMD is competing very will with Intel in the CPU market, and for a minute they had some decent competition on the low-mid range GPU market with Polaris.

Hopefully AMD will do something revolutionary with Navi and get back in the GPU game.

Even if they can't produce a killer architecture, they can at least price their products right and compete on the low-mid end again.

Ejoy your poorfag resolution NoVideo.
Also forget about 144Hz and embrace 24Hz as your new savior.
inb4 we get a new Quake 2 running like ass on this hardware in even worse resolution than pre-3dfx era.
Then AMD just releases a shitty raytracing path for their GPU that makes it as much unplayable as NVidia's implementation.

AMD should not have bought ATI, they can't afford to fight in both the GPU and CPU markets.

>8.1

Raytracing is a great technology, the problem is it is only going to be supported well on new Nvidia cards on windows 10, a very specific subset of the market that game designers hopefully won't cater heavily to when the other 80-90% of users stay on older architectures and on older OS's

>mid to low
to achieve that they should crash their prices below 100€ for a gpu at least as powerful as a 1050

Attached: amdfag.jpg (8624x3896, 2.57M)

and consoles use AMD so

kek, imagine being this desperate and deluded

Attached: 1488400157075.jpg (960x874, 114K)

>How can amd even fucking compete???
By not making their technologies exlusive to their top eng graphics cards and not cucking previous generations.

Windows 8.1 is just a lightweight and modern version of Windows 7 when Classic Shell & OldNewExplorer is installed. There is literally no reason to use 7 over 8.1.

Windows 10 is bad.

>people who bought 1080TI are cucked out of raytracing

LMAO
So this is how Huang is treating his customers.
That's why I will never buy an Nvidia GPU

I'm happy with my 1080. I'll buy the next series, or series after. No reason to waste $ on my 1080p monitor especially when ray tracing is probably just a gimmick right now and won't be utilized well

I just want a decent 144hz 4k monitor that isn't 2k USD. Hell, even a decent 4k 60hz monitor that has a good response time.

Did Nvidia announce a new line of gpus or something?

I hate kids like these. Buy your own fucking stuff, instead of getting it from mommy and daddy and throwing your childhood away. At least adulthood it's more or less expected you throw your life away.

>60hz
Never again.

We should have 144hz 4k priced at 400.
100hz 4k priced at 300
240hz 1080p monitors as standard.
scrap 60hz screens alltogether

Give me one (1) reason to support this technology.
It don't run on consoles, don't run on half of the computers and definitively don't run on mobiles, and require the assets of the game to be made around it.

Attached: the literal devil.jpg (327x327, 38K)

So how many years until ray tracing becomes something we take for granted in vidya?
And then how many years until polygons inevitably get replaced by point clouds?
>Also: game developers can now realistically simulate light rays bouncing and scattering off of surfaces but can't animate clothing without clipping.

It did, but only up to Maxwell. I hope they continue supporting 8.1.
8.1 is the best in between, its what 10 and 7 were meant to be. Lightweight, supports old and new hardware, good performance, even runs XP software and 90s games.

Attached: vista.jpg (2118x1066, 197K)

>Beating the dead horse
I think we can all agree AMD gave up long time ago, the Vega fiasco is a proof of it.

idk, I heard raytracing isn't really that used too much on games right now and will just explode for like +5-10 years. Gonna skip this and use my 1080 until 201X comes

>Buying nvidia ever again....

Attached: 970.jpg (625x352, 72K)

>people still use the "windows 10 is bad" meme after 2016

Infinity fabric four 200mm chips together and fix the front end. Though with how primitive discard went, I guess there isn't much AMD can do without ditching GCN.

>80-90%
Didn't win7 drop to ~40% of WinNT market in favor of windows 10?

>scrap 60hz screens alltogether
Shit, I wish. 144hz is amazing, I have it on my 1080p display. Spent about $300 on it. Wish for a couple hundred more I could get the same thing but at 4k. But now, 1440p is around $500 - $600, if not more. 4k? Over a grand EASY. Most are 2k. Fucking stupid.

I can't go back to 60hz though.