My G400 started dying (double clicks when I click only once)

My G400 started dying (double clicks when I click only once)

I want to switch to wireless.
What is the best wireless mouse but with the shape of G400 it fits my hand perfectly

Attached: 910-002277-BULK-R-unit.jpg (300x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pROZF9tllXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You don’t want to switch to wireless

Attached: FF2C2650-851E-4EBB-9772-771C4304DD22.jpg (768x432, 68K)

Wireless a shit

Wireless is good when it's expensive

I have it at, work use it for 6 months every day, didn't have to switch batteries yet.
Only problem with it is that it doesn't fit my hand well.

I don't really play and games with mouse (have controller) so I don't care about delay of few miliseconds.

Not true, at work I have some cheap MS mouse

>double clicks when I click only once)
user... that is not physically possible, you MUST have clicked twice or it won't happen. You should go check for parkinson's asap

>logishit

Attached: logishit.webm (626x1234, 723K)

>(double clicks when I click only once)
I've had this too with my G400 but it went away after an hour, maybe it's a driver issue.

I googled, it's problem with some metal spring on the button (t becomes flat).

G602

Ugly AF

how? It very closely resembles G400. Having used both I would say they feel very similar. AA lithium batteries in the G602 will literally last a year.

Disassembly it and clean the insides. Especially the upper shell and under the buttons.

I have 2 of them since 2010 or something, both still work 100%.

>I want to switch to wireless.
Then you get to enjoy your mouse dropping clicks due to interference (look at all the shit in your house that runs on 2.4 ghz)

Never heard of channels and adaptive frequency hopping?

Never used a Bluetooth headset and a wireless mouse at the same time? Also, use them both with a laptop that only supports 2.4g wireless for extra fun.

I see that you clearly didn't

I have, and switched to wired, because there's constant interference.

This is literally the easiest problem to fix. You don't even have to solder anything. There are tutorials on what you need to do. I had this problem with my g303, now it's as good as new with crispier clicks than ever.

I already did it once, and this is 2nd time. It's time for a new mouse.

also I replaced the cable .

Then explain to me how at my work 5 people has wireless keyboard and mouse and there is no interference at all.

>Tattoos
S o y b O y

Probably has to do with proximity. I also sit relatively close to my router.

Well this thread is to find me a wireless mouse.

From a functional perspective, what advantages would a wireless mouse have over a wired one in your situation?

literally just solder some new switches and it will last another 5 years

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x250, 11K)

this

buy $5 chinese soldering iron, comes up with solder and solder sucker
all you need is to open it up, take old switches off, solder new and screw it back up
you can even change model of the switches, possibilities are endless

>mouse died
Consider switching to superior technology.

Attached: IMG_20180814_231025.jpg (2400x3200, 2.3M)

Sure they're expensive, but some wireless mice have faster pooling rates than common USB mice.

Don't get wireless if it's for vidya.

How's that compared to the logitech ball thing?

show me proof that a wireless device can perform faster when at the end it still connects via usb which has a fixed tick rate

Get a wired mouse

>How's that compared to the logitech ball thing?
No idea, I've read that ball in mine is noticeably bigger and therefore much more pleasant.
That said, I'd probably recommend the other model as keys on this one are too loud and plastic-y.
Scrolling with ball is super cool, but button + scrolling in all directions by the ball itself is more practical.

Logitech G7

what the fuck was the last gen wireless mouse you guys used? Most have like zero latency nowadays

I did not say the same mouse. I said SOME wireless mice have faster pooling rates than COMMON wired mice.

The closest you're getting to a wireless mouse in terms of form factor is either a G700 which uses a really old sensor and the latency is awful, I would recommend what said if you really care about the form factor that much, or opt for like an MX518 (or, if you're willing to wait however fucking long, Nixeus is currently working on their new "Revel Ergo" mouse which is an MX518 clone that *may* be wireless, we know nothing about it).

If you care more about just a low-latency wireless mouse, don't listen to the dads. Current-gen wireless mice are perfectly fine for gaming or any other low-latency tasks, you see a bunch of pro esports players switching over to them because they're less restrictive without any of the drawback. If those are your fancy, any of the newest Logitech mice-- g900, g403, g305, are all perfectly valid options but none of them share the form the g400 has, the best option I could think of off the top of head is like the Roccat Leadr.

Dear OP, I have a G403 I bought after the cable on my 400 started to go, it's wired but there is a wireless version and I absolutely love it. at first it took a bit to get used to the shape (not much different from a g400 but a bit) but now I honestly prefer it and the sensor is noticeably better.

Good goy

there's a new wireless logitech supposedly announcing tomorrow. Lot of hype for it

>implying it'll actually get released tomorrow
100% they delay it more and we won't see it until mid-September despite leaked images everywhere

My G400 died as well and the closet thing I could get was a G403. The 'hump' is slightly more pronounced, but you'll get used to it quickly. I like my G403. Don't get a wireless one though.

should i unironically buy a wireless vertical mouse? most of my gaming is using a controller and for the few i do use a mouse with i can just keep my wired mouse plugged in my computer anyways.

>mouse starts to doubleclick on its own because the owner is a disgusting filthy piece of shit
>doesn't open up the mouse to clean the switches
>throws a hissy fit and actually films himself doing it
>"him"

>double clicks

Easiest fix in the world

Attached: wd40-contact-cleaner-400ml-1523-p.jpg (640x480, 27K)

Not necessarily. That hump is a pain the ass. As a former user of the MX518, I had to send my wireless G400 back.
I've replaced it with a Roccat Kone XTD.

Had to send the 403 back

>G400 died

Spare parts are available from chinks. Cables, switches, pads, everything, you can run g400 forever,.

I really should not have thrown out a perfectly functional G500

fuck

Not him but wired means long cables that run all over the place. For me it's just annoying.
Also, flexibility. In my living room the TV is 4 meters away from the couch, if I wanted to watch or play anything from there it would be really inconvenient.

Also to all the retards sperging about "muh latency and interference" I just want to say that latency is still a couple of orders of magnitude faster than the average reaction time and bluetooth wasn't designed by naive people, your interference problems come from other sources, namely if you have a trillion wifi devices around.

Or you know replace the microswitches instead of wasting money on a new mouse.

Attached: 3b693f5edcd1642477f2ac43d7abcc269eee088c8905364b32dda488dae40fb9_1.gif (408x436, 2.23M)

Just replace the cable, brainlet
youtube.com/watch?v=pROZF9tllXY
The cable is by far the most frustrating part of Logitechs

G603

>servicing a mouse
c'mon what's the point of living in a consumerist society if you don't constantly buy shitty things?

Nigga you think I'm smart enough for that shit?

>chinks slaves with 0 education can put it together
>he cannot
how does it feel to be clinically retarded?

If you have a mouse that has a lot of extra buttons on the sides you might be able to open it up and swap the switches from one of the extra buttons to the primary buttons.

get an mx master
>long ass battery life
>freescrolling wheel
>horizontal scroll
>nice weight
>programmable according to the software you're running