Frontend is for brainlets. Backend is much harder

Thinking interms of database tables require much more brain power. Today i experienced this.

Attached: sql.png (977x505, 20K)

Ok

Hey buddy, nobody gives a fuck.

Brainlet OP

Why frontend jabbascript "programmers" are always so insecure?

You quoted a backend developer

and you replied to fullstack

Then stop complaining about databases because it's not the hard part of webdev and you should know how do work with them

>ESL
hello pajeet

making queries is easy and manipulating tables are also easy. Hard part is designing them.

Is back end just databases ? Making things work is kinda what I do, design no

frontend is painful af though, you gotta respect those guys who do it right, especially when they have to fix retarded shit designers come up with before implementing.

fpbp

Backend is mor ethan just database, its handling the whole business logic, authentication, reporting, logging, ...

Frontend in most cases is just retrieving data from backend and presenting it in a nice way.

Also OP oyu're fucking retarded if you use MySQL instead of PostgresSQL

Put it on paper if it help, but it's not really that hard.

Attached: relational-database-data-model.png (1004x1200, 182K)

Imagine you inherited project where you should re-write/design whole database logic. Not only you have to undestand the subject area but also be very good at connecting everything together. "If it works it's not stupid" shit is not gonna fly here like in the frontend part.

entity-relationship model + normalization

Why is being harder a good thing? So you can do the nerd equivalent of dick measuring with your shitty friends over discord?

backend is far easier. brainlet
frontend is for women and faggots who want to tweak shit for 500 hours and still only 50% of people will give a fuck and 75% will still hate it

I know full stack and have been working on my own site for quite a while. But it seems both the front end and backend are never finished. It's been online for 3 years now and every time I find new things to adjust, do and add.

Cool thing poojeet. Next time try a database that isn't shit.

>dude typing words to work with dbs is hard lmao

You're actually just a fucking idiot, OP.

Nice blog post bitch

>backend brainlets

Attached: 2986034723.png (1488x1549, 1.57M)

Reminder that all web services programmers are gayboys.
system programmers > all

Attached: the_broble.jpg (379x500, 32K)

Front end is harder because the tooling is total trash.

topkek. Databases are easy. Business logic requirements are the only fiddly part about backend. The rest is just applying software engineering skills, comfy as fuck. Just break your data into third normal form or higher and make the tables. Do not skimp on linking things together with foreign keys. You ought to know roughly how things are queried, so you can preemptively add some indexes and views. Queries that get executed shitloads of times should be made into stored procedures.

Praise Codd. Praise the relational calculus. Praise strong static typing.
Backend is the 200 ton anchor by which your frontend dumpster fire is moored. Appreciate it.

Fuck mysql, but the mariadb fork isn't bad at all.

Nice Blog, keep up the good work.