THANK YOU BASED INTEL

twitter.com/IntelGraphics

THANK YOU BASED INTEL

Attached: Intel.png (640x527, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27894/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never thought I'd live to see a day when I would have AMD CPU and Intel GPU.

Did you become poor?

>p-please buy our stuff goy...

Can't wait for these well priced 10nm GPU solutions

No, why?
I choose AMD CPUs for being superior to Intel and with way less vulnerabilities and I will choose Intel GPU because I Hate nVedea and my main OS is Linux.

King Pajeet & Jim Keller kill both amd and nvidia
BASED

>Tfw it's a new intel hd integrated graphics line

>DX12

Ah yes, I can't wait for Swiss cheese based graphics cards that will need to be delidded to have any sort of decent thermal performance.

>not buying overpriced shit with less features.
your first choice should be apple.

>set graphics free
>fucking directx

Attached: 1513358711984.jpg (960x1800, 127K)

>DX12
>Not vulkan

>AMD CPUs [..] superior to Intel
Objectively inferior for gaming.

>m-m-muh v-vulkan
sweetie here's the reality of the matter, dx12 is more intensive and vulkan has zero clout/requirements therefore calling it "FULLY COMPLIANT VULKAN GRAPHICS PROCESSOR" is quite literally meaningless
it'll still run vulkkkan just fine

>INTEL
more like incel am I right

>dx12 is more intensive
>implying that's a good thing

go away, adults are talking

every single fucking time, what's the deal with you /v/ manchildren and your games?
nobody buys a 16+ thread CPU for fucking video games, and AMD crushes Intel in HEDT market

more like I don't have anything to post on the matter so I'll make some silly joke amirite
do I fit in yet guys

DX12 is a meme, there's a reason why 99% of big releases on PC use DX11.

It objectively is though like hello? We're talking about graphics here. Not about maxing out FPS in CS1.6.

>dx12 is a good thing
>I'm totally not being baited by microsoft into buying new GPUs

I didnt even read the thread to be honest

>AMD before zen: we have no idea how to make a cpu for current year, so have last year's CPU with higher base clock and power consumption. don't worry, we'll sell it for cheap.
>Intel before zen: oy! this year we'll release a refresh of last years cpu that will cost another $100, but worry not enthusiasts! we'll also release a brand new cpu this year, but it will cost $200 more than the refresh we just released. oh you'll need a new motherboard.
>AMD after zen: this is the best shit ever. we literally brought this from cpu heaven. it's not cheap like our previous cpus but i promise you this is THE cpu of the year.
>Intel after zen: who needs performance? we want to reduce your power bill by x%! don't buy AMD's CPUs they are just a bunch of cores glued together with spit. it's absolute shit and not worth your time. oh btw make sure you buy another motherboard.
>AMD after zen2: hey we made it even better and doubled the number of cores. oh btw most of you will be able to reuse last year's cpu. you'll just need a bios update :)
>Intel after zen2: hey i made a new gpu isn't it great? please buy some. oh that vulnerability? pfft don't worry it's nothing. you ordered a new motherboard, right?

lol
I know that feel
didn't earn me any internet friends though
so I'll keep pretending I fit in here

>pulls stats out of his ass
>im right ur wrong
Bravo lil 1.
Here's the actual scenario though, many of the world's most popular games aren't even on dx11, games up until VERY recently were still launching in dx9, and to boot, people don't buy GPUs that often (steam stats) - therefore it makes absolutely zero sense to target a platform that has newer HW requirements even if you wanted to. If you needed more proof for what I'm talking about, this user () is evidence - people will refuse to upgrade.

So as a dev, what are you going to do, target DX12 fully to appease people demanding DX12 exclusives, or continue appealing to the lowest common denominator and the widest potential userbase? This is why the Vulkan/DX12 comparisons are so fucking idiotic, but hey most of /v/ is lobotomized and needs to fight for one team or another to feel fulfilled so I get it.

>oh btw most of you will be able to reuse last year's cpu.
meant to say
>oh btw most of you will be able to reuse last year's motherboard.

>Objectively inferior for gaming.
Marginally and not for all games.

>Fully compliant DX12
If their OpenGL implementation is anything to go by, then this may be the most spectacular shitshow this civilization has yet seen.

Attached: 1532518157993.jpg (1536x1152, 299K)

I thought games didn't matter?

mfw

Attached: 1523009343671.jpg (607x567, 43K)

Ayyy.

Too bad DX11 is broken and I can't play civ 5 on my integrated graphics without massive flickering

Intel's OpenGL on Windows is... ok? in muh gayming at least is pretty reasonable performance on my mobile integrated graphics. on linux it sucks balls tho. many games that run well on windows don't even start on linux. hollow knight, a goddamn 2d unity game runs below 30 fps on linux

Pic related

Attached: intel.png (1427x761, 1.71M)

maybe with compliant they mean it has all the features implemented, they just don't work

Did you update to the latest 24.20.100.6229 driver?

downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27894/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10

Oh shit nigger, I'm hyped.

Attached: 46959-66-1463508029.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Alright, now that the children have spoke their minds, what do the adults think on the matter?

Haven't tried it in over a year probably, so maybe it's been fixed since then. Too bad I've had my surface for 3 years and for at least two of them it's been fucked.

just use the DX10 mode

me thinks intel good

>Enters a thread about a gaming graphics card
>u a shildrin xD

Attached: 1528049908636.png (844x770, 132K)

finally some actual competition for Nvidia

Attached: 1532010694680.jpg (890x1056, 151K)

that's a trap

>MUH BING BONG WAHOOS 8O
fuck off to Jow Forumsgaming

Only if you're an idiot playing games on a 1080Ti at 1080p, because otherwise you'll just be heavily GPU limited.

what is it with manchildren and thinking every piece of computer hardware is built specifically with PC gaming in mind?
fuck off, no graphics card is a bibbeo bayme graphics card

You could have fooled me

Proof?

see below her skirt

they will be open source? what else could free mean

I wish

free as in power not free as in beer

Raja's breaking the 10 teraflop barrier to enthusiast gaming again

what? I pay for power
>not free as in beer
so I need to pay for the drivers?

Attached: i.png (1340x1164, 867K)

Intel could make a dedicated GPU for once.
It would be great for linux desktops.

NOOOOO

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

JACKPOT

I need evidence of this for reasons

>DX12 graphics processor
>Not for gaming
Fuck off you autistic non white nigger

>the only use for graphics in the whole of computing is playing vidya games
just kys, you white nigger

Attached: .png (1190x906, 178K)

>advertise gaming API
>"w-why do you think it's for g-gaming"

Who cares about PC gaming any more when there's nothing good to run and nothing taxing or graphically impressive.

>nothing graphically impressive
people used to be impressed with Lara Croft's squared boobs back in the day. we have in-game renders that you can barely tell it's a vidya and not real life and you come here vomiting this bullshit on this malaysian monkey circlejerking board

Enjoy 30fps VR at low res because Shitrex12 can't into optimisation while being locked behind microshat store.

It's not a gaming API you bibbeo addled tard

> we have in-game renders that you can barely tell it's a vidya and not real life
maybe if you are vision impaired

Intel's OpenGL and DX11 drivers are both garbage (especially OpenGL)
The only thing that kinda works on Intel is DX9

maybe not if you keep nitpicking games' graphics instead of fucking playing and enjoying them
>OH LOOK I SEE A LITTLE VISUAL DEFECT OVER HERE
yeah that's because it's a fucking simulation running on electrified rocks you dumb nigger

Stupid as fuck

First look at the breast. There's a small gap which is common even for skinny fats and sois. Secondly look at the shoulders, the right one or left one from our POV, very manly and disproportional with the head size. Then there's the nose, very rough and round looking for a girl who normally have small and fine noses, not potatoe ones. There are the lips, the upper to be precise. She overdrew her thin lip, which is common for men, with lipstick. We also have the eyelashes, probably those you can stick on your eyelid. Take that away and you have a 13 year old boy who didn't come into puberty.

>Close eyes
>Can't tell if it looks realistic or not anymore
Literally you

>Literally autism
It's made for gaming you fucking cuck, otherwise they wouldn't advertise it as DX12 graphics card.

>ugly women that have men features don't exist

How many non-gaming applications use DX12?

it isn't exclusive to the store
also there has barely been any attempts to actually optimize 12
also
>VR
KEK

>BotnetX
into le trash

>DX12
Into the trash it goes.

Civ is horribly unoptimized.
Firaxis sucks for a reason.

trashmind

>2020
wow it's nothing

>10% fewer fps when the frame rate is above refresh rate
how will amd ever recover

get your eyes tested dumbass

Oh you mean just like they have "OpenCL" and "VULCAN" support on their GPUs?
Dont make me laugh half of the feature set is missing on a hardware level.

>If you want to overclock, buy our DLC.

Nvidia is kind of asshole.
But nothing surpasses Intel.
I will never buy a GPU from Intel.

>Women have a man physique

>He still plays video games in 2018
Look at this faggot.

Will it be kino?

AHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.png (892x742, 382K)

I can't tell the difference.

My fast paced games that should run at 200fps, like R6 Siege, run at 200fps.
Games not really made to run at 200fps like walking simulators and city management games run at at least 60 fps fine.
And the AMD CPU is smoother with having my loads of shit running in the background.

If I had an intel CPU and just the game running and nothing in the background, any benefit would just be placebo without turning the FPS counter on. I can see no real way to have any better experience than I'm currently having.

Wow.
Their first point about DX12 support is fine and valid.
Intel iGPU drivers are actually quite good, stable, and so on. Only thing I don't like about them is that they didn't work on HSA standards with AMD as that could have been a huge leap forward.

But then they make themselves look ultra fucking retarded with that one touting their proprietary DRM bullshit.

That's not what proof means, looking at the jawline and no adams apple, I can conclude the opposite.
I assume you're just a homo doing mental gymnastics to force your fetish

So that's why they took the pajeet in

>game from 8 years ago
>have you tried the latest driver
yeah right dude, that might work.

>Intel iGPU drivers are actually quite good
You mean they were.
Some models even got rollback on features they already had like vulcan.

>WE

Which gpu? Works fine on my HD 4000