For those of you who have experience working in computer shops...

For those of you who have experience working in computer shops, how common or uncommon is it for merchants to fuck with your stuff if you have a disagreement with them(think RMAs and whatnot)? In the sense of putting malware on it. Is it something that's seen as something you never do no matter what or is there a reasonable chancr of it happening if the seller is an asshole? I'm asking because thinking about it if they did do it there would be no way for the victim to prove that it was the seller which means they could get away with it. Plus i did hear of it happening on ebay so it seems like it could also happen with a shitty seller.

Attached: 1532714449298.jpg (812x850, 489K)

I don't have any experience, but i don't think it's very common.

>I'm asking because thinking about it if they did do it there would be no way for the victim to prove that it was the seller which means they could get away with it.
Is this true?

I dont care what is on my clients computer, and I dont do anything malicious

at least where i come from in europe we had ethics and never fucked with anyone, no idea how it is elsewhere

Bumping because i feel i didn't explain it well enough

Ok so here is my reasoning behind it. Say some seller has a disagreement with a client. He's annoyed with him and he wants to fuck with him in some way. Under those circumstances could it happen that he decides to put malware on his stuff, or is this generally considered to be "too far" and something no actual merchant would ever do, wether out of risk of getting caught or simply ethics? Has it ever happened before? Like would he just try to fuck with you in some other way instead if he wanted to fuck with you? I guess what i'm asking is the general industry consensus on something like this. I know that normally something like this wont happen but we all know in real life things dont always go as they should. Scumbags are everywhere and people can get annoyed and lose control regardless. The best thing to compare it to would be pizza guys fucking with your pizza by putting nasty shit in it if they don't like you. Shouldn't normally happen but scumbags exist and people can get annoyed and lose control at times.

Thanks for the replies btw

Its happened, a company we recently on boarded had their old system admin lock them out when they were fired and basically held their servers and services for ransom.

Depends on the tech I guess. Not something I would do, if a client or customer was shitty I just wouldn't take their money again.

Well thats a dispute within a company so it's different. I'm talking about customer-seller relations.

I don't work in IT but honestly this makes sense and i could see it happening. It is probably (really) rare though

I wonder what specifically Kagami is enjoying on that monitor

She looks nervous

She's nervous because she's enjoying it

Oh so you mean that...

I'm not sure I follow anymore

You mean she is watching the sex right

Something along those lines. I was confused because I interpreted your post as having ominous implications.

What ominous implications?

Nothing specific. It sounded like you were referencing something unmentionable

W-what do you mean desu

i wanna fug kagami

That she's seeing something so horrific you held back on even mentioning it

Oh lol. I thought you ment something specific

>weebniggers shitting up a thread
Classic

>complaining about anime on an anime site

wouldnt surprise me, many beta nerds are passive-aggressive as fuck