/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user posts his Yeti cup • Customs make user pick up his own package • user has trouble with his Vention audio card • user's Mi Band 3 arrived • user tests his 32gb shark gets told • user finds neat e-ink module • user waits on some weebshit to arrive • user receives a Chinese lucky knot • Anons are interested in a Mitu plush dressed up as a Shiba • user has his D10 arrive • user receives gym chalk Previous thread

Attached: csg moon.png (1080x1843, 2.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67131161
aliexpress.com/store/product/Metoo-Backlight-Edition-Mechanical-Keyboard-87-keys-Blue-Switch-Gaming-Keyboards-for-Tablet-Desktop-Russian-sticker/2629015_32742079000.html
amazon.com/dp/B00Q2VIW9M/
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/csg/ is back
thank god

Got my bravo audio v2. I like how it sounds but it gets very loud on my pc with my ath m50x so the volume dial is quite sensitive. Takes some getting used to but overall I'm very satisfied.
Will try new tubes soon.

Attached: photo_2018-08-15_22-18-49.jpg (1280x960, 99K)

>mfw I didn't make it to the news

Attached: saddoggo.jpg (600x836, 54K)

Also, what should I do?

what are some good chinkshit hidden cameras broskis?

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67131161

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Has anybody here actually managed to get anything from the freebies section?

Is it safe to buy a soldering station on aliexpress ory will it completely destroy my house?

>freebies section
A what?

On Aliexpress

Nah go for it, everyone on /diy/ohm/ does so.

some recommendations beside the wiki

been chinkshitting for 2 years and still haven't bought counterfeit shoes from taobao
i think it's about time

what are your favorite taobao agents, /csg/?

Hakko FX-888D knockoffs are a favourite, as are one type of Weller knockoff (probably the most popular). But I'd start by looking at different soldering iron tips and see what uses them, since you'll probably want to have an array of tips anyhow. Note that there are tips with the element and temperature sensor within, and tips where the element is seperate and isn't replaced. The former have better heat characteristics but are significantly more expensive to replace. Ali has a fairly popular model of build-your-own soldering station, not sure if it's any good but it can't be too bad. The TS-100 is a meme because it heats up the handle too much if you solder for an hour, and it doesn't come with a PSU which puts the $50 pricetag closer to $80.

dispute

I have the same case for my opo 5t. It's nice but the edges are starting to turn white from being in and out of my pocket.

>Hakko FX-888D knockoffs are a favourite
Not him, but how much should I pay for one

Has anyone ever gotten something from the aliexpress freebies? I was shitposting on the freebie reviews all afternoon to up my chance of being selected for something, but does that even help?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Harukana Receive - 06 [1080p].mkv_00_08_26[08.10.18].jpg (1083x1080, 276K)

here

Not me. I'm aiming for some less popular items that they're giving out higher quantities of. I added my picture, birthday, etc to my profile and I'm liking and commenting on random freebie reviews. My comments are all tl;dr compared to the short "congrats!!!" everyone else is leaving. I hope it makes a difference.

I've gotten one, it just took about a month of commenting. Got some bluetooth headphones.

Were your comments lengthy or just one or two words?
How many were you leaving daily on average?
Have you bought a significant amount of stuff from ali?
Did you do anything that you think made a difference?

Attached: 1527291834105.png (550x660, 311K)

Yeeee light

They weren't "congrats!" short, but not too long, like "wow, that looks great".
I was leaving 2 or 3 comments daily.
I only have around 80 orders over the course of 3 years on ali.
I don't really know their criteria so I have no idea how I got picked. Just kept submitting twice a day.

Yeah i got a small tin poster, desu it's not worth it because you need to give a review with pics (just say ching chong good good item)

Anyone buy a mechnical keyboard recently?
Is this one any good?
aliexpress.com/store/product/Metoo-Backlight-Edition-Mechanical-Keyboard-87-keys-Blue-Switch-Gaming-Keyboards-for-Tablet-Desktop-Russian-sticker/2629015_32742079000.html

There's an interesting convo on blue light ITT: I'm wondering if there are legitimate blue light filtering glasses by the chinks. I can find many on eBay but I don't really trust the chinks know what they're supposed to filter.

Who knows.

2/3 threads ago user bought an Akko x Ducky. Last thread user was looking at some Akko board on Taobao.

No idea who Akko is, but at least they look good.

Piston 3 vs Rock Zircon?

Anyone have any experience/advice with electric keyboards (pianos). I want to learn and would happily get a small one

Bumping this for MIDI keyboard

mildly interested in this too. kinda of a large thing to ship tho. a /diy/ would be nice, something with just a mid output and that you could build octave by octave

ROCK > Piston 3.

What's the difference between the Redmi Note 5 and the Redmi Note 5 Pro? just to make sure my autism doesn't fuck up too much

Why does everyone here say to not plug chink shit in our regular outlets?

There are foldable/rollable keyboards with 61 keys on eBay.

note 5 pro is better

I plug mine in normal outlets, but I would never leave the house with any of it plugged in. I ordered a universal laptop charger and the thing buzzes while it's connected to any power. I don't trust it at all, the one time I forgot about it then went to the store a chill ran down my spine when I realized what I had done.

I don't know, ask them.

What do i do now? That's my mi band 3, it's Brazil btw.

Attached: Screenshot_20180815-222720.png (720x609, 33K)

Please contact customs or the seller.

true, but i find those too expensive for the shit it is (literally no feedback, i could nigger rig something touch sensitive like that for less than $5, it would look like crap but work the same).
im thinking about buying one of those crappy melodicas and mod that shit with microswitches and an atmega328u to act as a usb midi keyboard, not sure if im gonna order one or visit the local shops first to see whats available

What cheap bluetooth headphones would you reccomend?
I was thinking about these but it looks like the plastic breaks pretty easily
amazon.com/dp/B00Q2VIW9M/

What now? Can I trust them?

Attached: messageali.png (1080x1102, 135K)

What are the highest quality/price iems I can get for $20?

I like trance, trap (negro kind) and metal.

Track it via your local postage.
The same happened to me, it was just Ali's tracking being dumb.

they gave me a UG**********CN tracking number. Is it legit?

Name of the software?
audiobudget.com/leaderboard/iem

EINSEAR T2 > rock zirmeme
ive had my T2 for over a year now and they are still holding up

tfw bricked my redmi note 5 and i can't use my mi band 3 now

Is GearBest safe?

eh

Mini TS100, but have to power it yourself —any laptop charger will do though.

Yes but it's shitty and you should use AliExpress instead

>No idea who Akko is
Well, if they are working with Ducky and on Tada68, I think they can be trusted.

Yes, but shit customer service and selection compared to Ali.

I thought so
Yeah but I want to buy a Lenovo tablet and it's cheaper on GearBest for some reason, like $60 off

>Piston 3 vs Rock Zircon?
Piston hybrid >>>> rock meme
Rock is pretty damn mediocre even for the price.

Just pay with PayPal and keep close track of delivery time.

Anyone know when the edifier “sale” is going to start?

RegularOP, how are you doing?

Attached: daniel_craig.webm (1680x1050, 200K)

Damn, Xiaoling Joan is fine as hell.

Attached: dib.webm (550x404, 28K)

5 packages just arrived...

So show them.

>2N5019 RF NPNs
>J310 RF JFETs
>RGB LEDs
>female-to-female pin connector cables
>RGB LED strip
Feels good both to finally replace my shitty fluorescent tube light and to get started on my pa0rdt mini whip antenna.

Attached: meme whip.jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

>no CR2025 cell in remote
Well I guess its price just doubled...

I got this in the mail today, xiaomi mosquito repellent+device. I saw on the filter that it had some katakana and I googled it, apparently the repellent filter is from a jap company called earth chemicals.

Purchase feels meh because the item wasn't really cheaper when I compare it to amazon.co.jp. The device is like 2 USD more, and the filter are priced about the same. It feels meh cause you expect to get little more value for what you paid with xiaomi , cheaper good quality product but I do not feel this one. Maybe the device is higher quality than earth's, but I kinda wish the coils where cheaper.

You could probably buy the coil in a jap market in the USA.

Attached: xiaomi-mijia-mosquito-killer-igeekphone-5.png (725x353, 71K)

shit on what you got, or really shill it out.

The only cheap chinkmi things are phones and mibands. Basically stuff they made in-house.
The rest are all meh.

Is the zomei q666 legit for AU$40 with free shipping on ebay? That's only like $30. Are there any knockoffs going around? Are they any good? Apparently it's NSW stock

Idk their power banks,usb light and the pens where pretty good.

You know what, just having the thing flash through all it's colours at me isn't all that bad. I'll leave it like that for now until I get a replacement cell. Also I'll make a USB extension cable for it since it's a bit of a stretch as is.

I love my Rock Zircons, but I accidentally stripped the wire after they got caught under something and I just tried pulling it hard out of laziness.

Just replace them, or is there something better in that range?

They're also really comfortable for me to wear too which is important.

any good chinkshit ereaders bubbys

how did you brick your phone?

what are the absolute most comfortable headphones that dont get my ears sweaty and arent too expensive

Attached: 1454359813664.jpg (648x580, 60K)

what's a good smartwatch I can buy in aliexpress?

No.

Headroom MS-16

>headphones
>not sweaty
Pick one

Hey /csg/, my BlackBerry priv is starting to die a slow painful death and I need some help before I take the plunge on a new phone. None of the xiaomi phones are compatible with LTE on t-mobile so far as I'm aware and I was wondering if any of you have had an experience without it. Is the Internet still relatively usable on 4g or even just 3g? I don't stream anything so I don't really care if it's the fastest or not.

Why are you calling this chinkshit? Do you people not realize that there is nothing that is not chink shit anymore on this planet?

but does it work

>mosquito still flies near me

So no? I don't really understand this 10hour function ... fan stops cannot tell if it will work again.

buy mosquito nets, works 100% and costs nothing

best buy of my life

Because they're shit that are sold mainly by chinks you nignog

Regarding the yeti mugs, I've found another chink selling them with more colors and a bit cheaper than the other one on this thread.
Some of the reviews show the logo and whatnot and from the photos the chink sent me it seems to be legit.
I'll update you frens once I receive them.

ozark trails is superior to yeti, why do you fags but chink yeti

Because not everyone have a Wallmart?

Link where?

I made the mistake of buying the old KZ Bluetooth upgrade cable, and it crapped out on me, hopefully the Amazon guys refund me the money for it (I usually don't buy chink shit on Amazon, I just needed it fast). According to the head fi the trn bt3 isn't absolute shit, has anyone bought this?

>trn bt3
>$26-35
THat's Meizu EP51 money.

I don't know about this meme, I thought an upgraded cable was better.

>The rest are all meh.
Their robot vacuum is 11/10

This is just good BT headphones from a chink namebrand. My brother bought one and very happy with them.

Anyone?

Never heard of this, but I'm not into photographt/cinematography.

What's NSW stock?

I fyou decide to buy let us know what you think of it when it arrives.

How are there no good chink airpod copies already

best chinkfone with nfc?

price range is something around 200 buckos

Attached: 1515017656838.jpg (678x880, 80K)

I bought used Pixel for $150 and can't be happier.

NSW a state in aus, so there should be no extra taxes, and shipping is fast and cheap. The q555 q666 and q999 are chink tripods that go under a variety of brand names, apparently they're well built with a decent head, do what they're supposed to and the legs can rotate 180° which makes them super versatile. Iirc they're knockoffs of manfrotto's designs, but they usually go for $10 more so I think this one might be a knockoff of the knockoff.
Either way I'll cop it when I get home and post a mini review when I get it. It's probably still decent even if it's a knockoff.