/hmg/ - Hackerman general

In /hmg/ we discuss pentesting, ctfs, exploits, and general being a hackerman.

Resources:

VM/CTFs:
overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/
>easy beginner bullshit

vulnhub.com/
>prebroken images to work on

hackthebox.eu/
>super secret club

Tools:
kali.org/
>just werks

metasploit.com/
>scriptkiddie starting point and swiss army knife

Tutorials/Guides:
abatchy.com/2017/03/how-to-prepare-for-pwkoscp-noob
>From zero to OSCP-hero rough outline

youtube.com/channel/UCa6eh7gCkpPo5XXUDfygQQA
>IppSec, video guides for retired HTB VMs.

Certs:
eccouncil.org/programs/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh/
>CEH, only looks good a resume to non-technical in HR

offensive-security.com/information-security-certifications/oscp-offensive-security-certified-professional/
>OSCP, the big dick swinging exam, 24 hours to own 5 machines and a further 24 hours to write up a report detailing your methods.

Irc: rizon.org #Jow Forumssec
Discord: discord.gg/6mKyzub

Attached: hackerman.jpg (550x310, 36K)

What is everyone working on?
I'm just starting the node vulnhub CTF

Jow Forums is pretty retarded. Everyone here wants to be a hacker thanks to their gayfag TV show, yet no one here is really a hacker.

The other day there was a real hacker thread, and they blew that shit up. It proved the community here is full of normies, because no one could understand what they were arguing over.

KYS mr robot fag.

Its an ironic meme, dipshit

Prove me wrong. You faggots think KALI linux is a good start. Jow Forums is full of niggers with dreams but no idea whats out there. This general, and how basic the info is, is so bad. Shitty resources, but hey, I guess if you fags think Mr. Robot and Terry Davis are note worthy people, its no wonder this board is 99% consumer bitching. You don't know dick about being a blackhat.

i hacked the mainframe
AMA

Did you use Arch with anime wallpaperz?

Think I can still get into security if I'm studying theroetical physics? I'm already self teaching general compsci and programming.
Realised recently it's a passion I probably should had pursued more directly

working on final levels of narnia of overthewire.org

archive link ?

Don't shit on the reasources without providing your own

Lol why would I give the normies on this faggot website resources? Blackhat is offensive and attacking. You realize that blackhats will not help you, right? This thread, like every """lawlz I be dey hackanman n shiiieeeet" is ass and any lurking blackhats know it.

Fucking realize that. Ethical hackers are ass too. I bet there will be 99 faggots that shill for python as great platform.

>Prove me wrong. You faggots think KALI linux is a good start.
I dont really like kali to be honest, I prefer a more personalized distro with tools I choose. I just pulled the pasta from the archive
>Jow Forums is full of niggers with dreams but no idea whats out there.
This is true.
>This general, and how basic the info is, is so bad. Shitty resources, but hey, I guess if you fags think Mr. Robot and Terry Davis are note worthy people, its no wonder this board is 99% consumer bitching.
Im also going to have to agree with you on this. Mr robot is just a meme because it gets some terminal commands correct, but so much wrong, Its a tv show, what do you expect. And as for terry, he is also just a meme. If you actually think people are ironically fanboying over Terry, you're rarted.
>You don't know dick about being a blackhat.
I never said I was very good, but I have a few bots connected to a CnC that i wrote from scratch. Working on getting better at binary exploitation and adding ransomware functionality to my botnet.

This.

Sure, If you have time and patience to learn.

Right, so you're just bait

see
You don't want a full distro to attack a secure system. I'm sad that these whitehats shill their Kali all the time. It literally has tools that are prebuilt into its system that make you rely on its ecosystem. But this is Jow Forums so I don't expect much intelligence about real penetration testing... Its "Normies learn how to enter commands and load nmapper and wireshark" the thread.

You know you're great when you penetrate from pure skill.

Again, no blackhat will ever share their resources, you're just assblasted because the only resources you can find are for "certified ethical hackers" lol. Fag.

meant see

>Fucking realize that. Ethical hackers are ass too.
Do you really have your head so far up your own ass that you cant see that some people just like pentesting? Some people just enjoy the nature of problem solving.
>I bet there will be 99 faggots that shill for python as great platform.
This proves you know fuck all about programming or hacking. Every language has an upside. Lets say you have a weird site that returns unexpected http codes depending on the uri, but there is a pattern. Would you rather write a small script to in python to check for dirs, or a full on C program?

>You don't want a full distro to attack a secure system. I'm sad that these whitehats shill their Kali all the time.
Read the pasta.
>Just werks.
Its not the best, but it does just werk

nah, you're just a cunt. git fucked

Pen sting isn't really hacking. Its just pen testing. I wish you niggers on Jow Forums would realize that. I hate that your popculture icons have taught you to think inside the box. Also
>hacking on Jow Forums
This site traces you... Anyone with a little bit of intelligence knows that.

>It just werks
No, it doesn't. Those systems aren't even that secure and you know it.

And yeah! I'm a fucking ass hole. But at least I know more than OP and his cancer resources on how to do things with your hands held.

>This site traces you... Anyone with a little bit of intelligence knows that.
What doesnt nowadays? if you dont expect that with everything you use, you have your head buried in the sand.

>No, it doesn't. Those systems aren't even that secure and you know it.
As a live boot distro, for someone who is learning, it is fucking fine, but then it comes to a point where you realise its shit and catered to the normies who don't know shit.

>And yeah! I'm a fucking ass hole. But at least I know more than OP and his cancer resources on how to do things with your hands held.
If you're not here to contribute, fuck off

Attached: f71.gif (226x309, 666K)

>What doesnt nowadays? if you dont expect that with everything you use, you have your head buried in the sand.
Well, Mr. Robot. You'd know how to chain someone else's network instead of use your own if you had the competence to do so. If my head was buried in the sand, you still would have a hard time seeing me.

>As a live boot distro, for someone who is learning, it is fucking fine, but then it comes to a point where you realise its shit and catered to the normies who don't know shit.
So lets teach people to do things the wrong way to further the idea that shit education is the right path. That why pen testing is a certificate. It takes next to nothing to know about it.

>If you're not here to contribute, fuck off
What part of Black Hats will never fucking help you, don't you understand. I come to this site for its cringy reddit-level post, take a few screenshits to laugh at later. Its a free world.

Dude I don't care how much of a 1337 haxor you really are, you can't go on and on about 'teaching people the wrong way' and then never disclosing what the right way is. What do you expect people to do? Just tell you you're right and give up? I suppose that would be what you want so you can keep your edgy mysterious vibe going by never telling anyone the right way to do anything.

Just fuck off if that's all you're gonna do.

This

Lol make me faggot. Your thread is ass. You should go back to arguing over what purchase is better to soothe your buyers remorse. Every time dude, lol.

What language did you write your bots/botnet in?

lmao, don't forget to hold hands.

Yay another "learn to use linux and a few apps with bash" thread.

Go, mainly because of the ability to cross compile, so i didn't need to set up a full programming setup on a windows vm.
But the goroutines are actually pretty useful for things like keyloggers and stuff.

We will bae

Wow you actually replied to bait with a serious answer. Kill yourself.

>KYS
So childish

I am currently using Go to write mine.

Attached: gopher.png (491x316, 21K)

Attached: leHakrMan.png (507x540, 64K)

>kill yourself

Summer can't end soon enough.

>Waaaaahhh someone offended me
>Mu.. must be because of summer people
Niggers on Jow Forums.

>getting offended on Jow Forums

wew lad

enough cancer for one day.

>complains about someone saying kys
>says they weren't offended
This place is like reddit, but everyone has the same name.

Its not offensive, its just so overused that is has no impact, and all the summerfags think its so edgy when they first get here that they post it fucking everywhere. Its just boring.

If its over used than how is it a summerfag thing?
You went full retard in your own logic.

Because here the summer never ends

Yea, I can tell. Here's your (you) and your bump.

Did you really have to reply to the leet teen blackhat?

I want to figure out what goes on in my network, how do I do thiz?