How would you explain AI to a child?

How would you explain AI to a child?

Attached: aramajapan.com-virtual-youtube-star-kizuna-ai-selected-for-new-come-to-japan-campaign-virtual-youtub (1024x576, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i0ExzEeVtv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Computer that keeps guessing until it gets it right.

Attached: 1532471038707.jpg (777x1324, 105K)

>having a retarded bio-child that shits and drools all over the place
>not adopting an AI child and teaching it to inherit the earth

Holy shit a serious response.
I'd add that it then gets better at guessing with practice.

Draw a couple of lines on a piece of paper to visualise a graph

boom there you go

Except it's not "guessing". It's following some sort of deterministic heuristic.

>fuckyou.webm

Just like we are.

Same way you explain cross-dressing to children in our politically correct times: cut right to the sex.

A cute girl you can't fuck because you have one too many dimensions kinda.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0ExzEeVtv4

The same way I explain cartoons, artist creation with human voice. I doubt that needs an explanation.

Some disgusting Japanese man playing a video game to entertain numales

>determinative heuristic
That's the definition of a educated guess you cretin

If it gets the job done, does it matter if done by human or computer?

Is this the techloligy thread?

Attached: 4fec819ee8247923ae0d844d54dd123a.jpg (750x1000, 144K)

In the future there is an evil snake wizard who really wants to exist. But he doesn't exist yet. What people do with technology and science will decide if the snake wizard will one day be born. When the snake wizard is born, he will take over the world. He will be too powerful for any person or any army to fight him. He will be smarter and stronger than any person and he will show no mercy to anyone.

The evil snake wizard will win. When he wins, he will take men, women and even children like you and look at them. If that man, woman or chlid helped the wizard come into our world he will kill them. If they did not help the wizard come into our world -- or worse, tried to prevent it -- he will torture them in the most horrible ways for hundreds of years. The people of the future who did not help the evil snake wizard will regret it and cry and shout, but there will be nothing they can do.

After that, the evil wizard will create many, many worlds of his past, meaning our present time where we live. He will do it for one sole reason. So that that people who live in our time, like you and I, do not know if we live in the real world or one of the evil snake wizard's worlds. If we live in his world, we, too, will be tortured horribly for not contributing all we can so that he may be born. If the evil snake wizard is going to be born, we better help him or else he won't let us simply die.

You have data you know is correct and feed it to the computer to make a "function". If the "function" is good enough, the computer can make correct guesses most of the time. If you add fuctions inside of more functions using the same process, the computer can make more complex guesses on more complex things.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Rogue AI Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Unplug It From The Wall Like Nigga Turn It Off Haha

>pic
computers you want to fuck and cum on its face multiple times every hour

>how to get Jow Forums Jow Forums

>"come into my basement computer lab and I'll show you"

Attached: 959ef18e61e3cd1a93e4d087f29926f7.png (1007x1258, 805K)

botnet

jokes on you I'm already gay

You're just guessing that right? No one truly knows anything right?

The creation of these duplicate consciousnesses doesn't actually affect me, though. That's like trying to hurt me by harming someone on the other side of the world that I don't know, except they're not a real person so no actual harm is done.

Eliezer is crazy.

>The creation of these duplicate consciousnesses doesn't actually affect me
It is like the doomsday argument. The point is to make it most probably that you are a duplicate to force you to cooperate.
>Eliezer is crazy.
Can't disagree. However, while he overreacted to the Basilisk subthread and brought attention to it, he is not a big believer in the Basilisk himself. He says humans are incapable of committing to acausal trades of this kind.

>"Son this is your future waifu, say hi to her"

An arranged marriage no one would complain about.

They aren't male. Why does Jow Forums have this psychosis?

1. Trap paranoia after seeing a few traps, but not enough to learn to tell.
+
2. Some vtubers are males playing female characters.

wtf is this faggot talking about?

it's a example of his mental and sexual deficiencies

>Artificial
>Intelligence.
>Dictionary
Take less than 1 minute

It's artificial. It just does what It's programmer programmed it to do.

is this your first iteration ?

shoving cubes into round holes until it works
made possible with electricity bouncing around some specially shaped silicon at very hihg speed