What fun stuff you can only do on GNU/Linux?

What fun stuff you can only do on GNU/Linux?

Attached: 1519828224924.webm (476x640, 2.86M)

pathetic kamiturd

ricing

Freedom. If you don't care about that, you don't need it. I keep an Ubuntu SSD just so I don't risk losing productivity at an inconvenient time if Windows shits itself.

Why does she look so uncanny?

Play Windows games from 10 years ago. Wine is unironically better than Win10 for older shit.

Be free.

One cannot do anything in GNU/Linux, because there is no such thing. Now, we can instead discuss what can be done in the Linux operating system.

she's prob in her mid to late 20s (wish she was younger) and around or under 5 ft/152 cm, weighing around 100lbs/45kg. God I want her in my life

Pirate anime.

please tell me that vid ends with a bukkake orgy.

Anyone involved in the creation of a webm this cringy should off themselves.
Same for anyone who saves it.

Kek

Asians look so fucking fake in general. You must've never seen one before.

I live among a large Hmong population and do most of my grocery shopping at stores with "Dragon" in their names. I've seen Asians.

It was a bit of hyperbole on my end. To be fair whenever I see these kinds of videos like OP's webm or kpop shit I can't not stop and think how fake they look and act, and people actually fall for that shit?

Because that's a dude user.
It's a dude

Attached: 1502246813494.webm (640x800, 655K)

Even better then

>Even better then

Attached: 1533068055839.jpg (356x436, 17K)

>she
user, I...

Attached: tumblr_op74yeqc6o1u6saroo1_1280.jpg (554x1083, 136K)

God I hate how autistic gooks are

It's because she's not great at acting. Look at 0:32 when she completely drops the smile because she's fucking sick of recording what could easily be the 20th take of this shit. Half of the time she's only smiling with her mouth while the top part of her face just wants to go home.

Hack the FBI