>screen is somehow totally fucked
>god fucking dammit
>drive to AT&T store cuz I have an upgrade anyway
>ask if I can trade for an S8
>"sure! all you have to pay is the tax!"
>ok how much is that
>$54
>alright sick i'll go home with a new phone
>lady starts telling me about my new contract and how I'll owe $28 a month for the next 24 months on top of that $54
>tf
what's the point of an upgrade if you still have to pay full fucking price, AT&T

Attached: wojak.png (476x463, 183K)

W0w look at you with your inability to read what the contract is about, sage

Attached: IMG_0712.png (480x640, 596K)

>falling for the cellular jew
>not buying your phone outright and unlocked
>not buying basic prepaid service at the grocery store
It's almost like you want them to just bend you over and fuck you as hard and deep as possible. Enjoy not even getting to truly own the devices you pay out the nose for, cuck boy.

with a $70 or $50 montly bill and tied with a 1-2 or even 3 year contract you get
"free" upgrades
"free" replacements
"free"
so on top of you $1.2k for the 24 months($50 per month) you are also tied to their prices, their services and generally you signed to get milked by one company.
this outjews the real jews.

i do this!! i recommend tracfone for prepaid, their service is GREAT. i've never had calls drop with them before.

teach me the proper ways of not getting fucked by corporate jews. How do I get cell service without selling my soul?

I can get a cheap good phone off ebay for like 1/3rd price easy, but what do I do about service?

Tmobile is good, if you're a veteran or have a family or friend that is get on a plan with them. Definitely becomes the cheapest plan out there with that for unlimited data, no contracts either. Switching from Verizon to them pretty soon because of that

>ishit
Found your problem.

This. Plus tracfone is one of the only cellular providers that still support 2/3g for older phones. Don't think I'll ever switch.

>Be me
>Buy One Plus $400 ish outright
>$40/mo ATT
>Have phone for 2 years now

Just upgrade when you feel like it.

Aren't they a subsidiary of a bigger company?

this
/thread

>oh i bought my phone on a contract and it's pretty much free! yeah mr shekelstein give me good goy points
dumb fucking amerilards

Or just move to a decent country, I have free calls, free texts and 28 GB limit for 129 DKK (20 burgerbucks), and I just buy some independent cheap chink phone and use it till it breaks

i'm in south Texas, Canada is too far away and the closer towns of Mexico are literally run by the cartel

Are you retarded? Did you think before you weren't paying $600 for your 6s under a 2 year contract?

>not buying phones online
>not buying phones unlocked
>being cucked into contracts
>buying phones blindly without research and then bitching about getting fucked
retard.

Buy your phone off contract it's more money, but it's better long term.

>Be me buy OnePlus 3 $400
>TMobile $35/month 5gb of data unlimited texting, 100calling minutes.
>Never going back to contracts ever and also AT&T sucks T-Mobile is way better.

Yeah tracfone is great. $20 for 3 months was pretty good deal. Been using their service for about 12 years.

They don’t do contract upgrades anymore. The trade-in does get credited toward your upgrade balance however.

Outright purchases aren’t possible for poorfags, especially if you want a flagship or need a new phone at that moment.

you are seriously the kind of people i fucking hate
i work at an apple store and fucktards like you come in every day expecting to get phones for fucking free for this piece of shit phones they didnt take care of for 4 years
fuck you dickhead. you have to fucking pay for the phone and the service. no service provider in their right fucking mind would give away 700 dollar phones for free
fuck you

>poorfag
>flagship
user...