I hate Libreboot

What are some alternatives to Trannyboot that are free -or almost free- and do not involve supporting a retarded mentally-ill SJW?

Attached: 0071.jpg (600x398, 48K)

coreboot. Now fuck off

buy a computer that isnt 10 years old

kys free software is free software who cares if they are a trap or nazi

I got windows 10 for free though uni.

>trap
trans.

I wouldn't care if he/she/zhee/xhir hadn't tried to start a smear campaign on the head of the free software movement, user.

same shit

>trap
>trans
what's the difference?

No it isn't, trap are just boys with girl clothes, trans believe they're women, like actual women.

Both are mentally ill but one is disgusting to look at.

By installing libreboot, you aren't supporting him, financially or otherwise. The code's good and that's all that matters, isn't it?

Not all trannies are necessarily SJWs.
But SJWs do manufacture a lot of trannies by pure sheer pressure.

how about you actually contribute something?

Hasn't Leah used her own money for Libreboot in a ton of instances? And how does using free software support the creator you dumbass cuck?

>her

Attached: 2.jpg (559x556, 18K)

>calls cum crusty thinkpad "her"
>has problem using female pronouns for a far more productive member of society

people make fun of and talk shit about him all the time here. who cares

my thinkpad is qt
trannies are disgusting abominations

Wasn't/g/ in support of the mentality that code is separate from the creator? That regardless of whether Hitler or Turing made a line, it's value rests on itself? Who cares who made it.
I mean, for fuck's sake, if trannies are making FOSS firmware, then score one for trannies. Have you done any FOSS firmware?
But in any case, the answer to OP's question is coreboot.

Honestly probably not. Give it 5 years you'll probably come around

Me and my thinkpad are qts and your testosteronized beta body is gross. Get with the times boomer the age of men is over

>>her

Attached: 1518042554816.jpg (399x388, 24K)

What's wrong with libreboot? You a freedom hater?

Works well on my machine

Attached: 1513358711984.jpg (960x1800, 127K)

I bet you use an E431 you poser.

>implying the tranny does amything but take coreboot and just deblob it

A trap is a boy who dresses as a girl to "trap" straight guys into having sex with him. Very rarely it's used for the opposite (a girl passing as a guy) - "reverse trap" is more common for it.

A trans person is a person who's physical sex (male/female - the one it had since birth) doesn't match its gender (boy/girl - the social aspect).

Attached: ja setsumeishimasu.jpg (870x705, 330K)

The victorious cry of people who definitely have an argument

Most of the time though (outside of Jow Forums), trap is just used as a slur against transwomen for the fun of it

/a/ pls go an stay go

>Give it 5 years
in five years that abomination will probably kill itself anyway

And you think you'll be alive to see that, boomer?

Attached: forboomeruseonly.gif (480x300, 3.78M)

This is incredibly unlikely and you know that. Social progress has always moved forward and people who were previous hardliners either adapt or die out. Trans people have always existed and are here to stay.

Attached: 1533771749217.jpg (675x601, 73K)

>projecting like this

unironically kill yourself
Jow Forumsshit has nothing to do with technology and libreboot is perfectly fine for what it does

>free software
>supporting
Unless you're donating or something, you're not "supporting" an SJW

>have always existed
It seems to be a fairly recent social phenomenon.
Also, "progress" is a fallacy of attempting to apply a pleasing narrative to history, and this fallacy has nothing to do with the fact that transgenderism tends to be comorbid with other disorders that would often lead to suicide.

>Greentext = le intellectual superiority

I would encourage more research into trans history. As far as progress goes, in liberal democracy, left-leaning social movements rarely ever move backwards. As a society, this is likely the most intolerant of trans people we will ever be.

I live in San Francisco, and even my super far lefty friends really dislike trans people

That's a fair assessment, given the fact that you've stated your assumption that liberal democracy will be a constant.

This is unlikely to be the case in the long run, however. It's just as plausible that the liberalization of the West is merely a phase - or that a different societal model could be imposed by a rising power. Any new societal model is unlikely to tolerate movements like the transgender one, if you look at it just as a numbers game.

>As far as progress goes, in liberal democracy, left-leaning social movements rarely ever move backwards
Civil rights in America moved backwards after reconstruction retard.

Attached: libre-enlightened.png (612x1156, 578K)

>liberal democracy
Thank the gods its dying