Javascript was a mistake

javascript was a mistake

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-17 at 10.18.14 AM.png (1346x1832, 233K)

I don't dislike js, but for fuck sake it should never run inside a web browser.

I worked on a firefox patch to prevent running harmful js code. It's fucking impossible everytime you fix a (((feature))) another one comes in.

how do they track with js disabled?

Taking everything online was a mistake.

Good luck using 99% of the internet with javascript disabled.

the Internet was a mistake

Technology was a mistake.
t. Uncle Ted

java good language

Attached: AkoJ4gD.jpg (949x735, 197K)

some shitty websites uses js even for layout so it's nearly impossible to avoid js.

I do that too

why nigga, why?

how else do you instantly update a tablerow's background based on a single cell input?
I'm only making internal websites for my company and that's not even my job so whatever

Its convenient to write the webpage with modern frameworks

the power of android

>67183449
not him but the "responsive" meme where the menus collapse is perfect for normies and good for showing off

there's no need to make an additional effort in order to cater to off the grid librefags

kys
faggots who bundle 10 megabyte pile of javascript shit just to make a webpage with a few paragraphs and pictures need to be banned from computer access for life

Responsive design can be done purely in css though.

>muh "modern framework"

websites become so slow they have to add some "loading screen" when the graphics are all poopy (like youtube an selly) which take even more time to load

Hardware becomes faster but software keeps getting slower.

Good. It pushes the development of analytical tools, the solutions to store and analyse huge dataset. Privacy is a meme anyway.

The more things move when it transitions the better it looks to normies. I've seen old people get excited when they swipe up and down and everything shifts

If you don't have anything to hide then how about you send me your SWIPING PATTERNS

>transitions
Also can be done with css.

>SWIPING PATTERNS
you have to be at least 18 to post here

I'm good I turned 19 last december

i understand that kind of js but i meant pages which doesn't even load without js. like the whole page layout is build with bloated js libraries.

If you want scientists to develop tools to analyse swipe patterns, you have to allow companies to mine the data.

I know it was a joke man swiping patterns are very trivial in concerns of privacy violations