/collection/ general

Does Jow Forums collect anything? Post here. Points for pictures.

>inb4 cia

Attached: 4in7HjiqPeazKuMxD6pvHd9EPgfdBaWxtqUPLr4k-aA.jpg (640x853, 102K)

I like to collect satellite photos and ipv4 addresses

I like to collect (You)s

Multitools. Odd, I know.

I collected magnets for a long time. Gave them all to my little brother. Also used to collect coins, gave them all to my brother too. Now I'm collecting novelty playing cards, already got 4 decks.

Let me guess, your job is to replace screens of iphones.

i collect data in hard drives

Attached: 1533666964876.jpg (4011x2100, 3.73M)

I guess I collect images of columns..

I also collect data sets and latin quotes.

Oh and neat RegExes and Javascript functions.

Also, memories.

Attached: Sunrise_apollo_side.jpg (1335x1668, 700K)

calculators

Why do you collect LGBT memorabilia?

Tell me that's not fucking raid

lead holders and niche stationery

tell me it's not butter

Attached: 1533666890127.png (1362x665, 635K)

You know it is. RAID0 at that

Well, at least it was fast

I collect literal shit. Also records, cameras and model trains (Mostly N gauge, but some H0 and Z too)

Attached: workshop_storage.jpg (720x540, 63K)

I collect boomer tech that's moddable.

At various times I've collected (in this order) books, cassette tapes, vintage electronic instruments, film cameras, retro gaming consoles & games. Now I like nano aquariums. I guess I'm a hipster that wastes a lot of money.

I collect small computer (UMPC) when I see them in the second hand market.

Attached: hz380eisudd11.jpg (4912x2760, 1012K)

I used to kind of collect MTs as well, I've got 20 or so if you count keychain sized ones and SAKs and stuff. I'm more into knives nowadays, I don't really think of itself as a collection though, since I buy them to use and don't follow any particular theme or anything. (In my mind "collecting" would imply something more like trying to get every model a company had made or something, with an actual goal in mind for a complete collection.)

Attached: DSCF3079.jpg (1000x848, 840K)

what's the one with the two screens?

Attached: crt.jpg (1280x960, 1.04M)

me too

old over clocking hardware, no pic right now because all my shit is in storage. I have an old EVGA 780i SLI chipset board that is an absolute beast for OC'ing. got a celeron to 5.1 ghz on water with that board.

KOHJINSHA DZ

nForce chipsets were the fucking bomb for overclocking back then. I had a P5N-E SLI with a 750i and there wasn't a single netburst CPU it couldn't get to at least 4.5GHz. I even got a Cedar Mill P4 to 4.9GHz on it. Later in life it ran a Xeon X5450 at 4GHz for a couple years. That said, those chipsets were hotter than the P4s they supported.

I built an open air bench and had a 120mm blowing on the whole board to aid the built in fan on the north bridge

based and redpilled

Are you japanese?

Have one on me frens :)

Give them back Jamal.

how many pics you got?

You better share that shit, I need some pictures like that.