IEM EARBUS EARPHONE

IEM thread
What do you have?
Allowed:the shit typed in the subject you stupid retard.

Not allowed l:can niggers and speaker faggots.

Attached: 21V9T0VM0PL.jpg (320x240, 7K)

JVC gummies.

I'm considering getting the Boarseman CX98S, KZ ED16, or the Zero Audio ZH-DX200-CT, although considering my budget the Boarseman and KZ are more likely.

Those cheap Phillips ones

these guys.

Replacing with T2's when they go on sale next doe...

Attached: SoundMAGIC-PL50-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Monitor-Earphones-Blue-In-Ear-Isolating-Earphones-PL-50-B.jpg (800x800, 46K)

KZ ZS6s with upgrade cable and Comply Isolation Tips. Might buy T2s soon because everyone seems to like them but I dunno.

Attached: 20180817_204743.jpg (1960x1961, 3.37M)

pls gib advice

Yes

Stop making these threads. We have the /hpg/ for this. Jesus.

KZ ATR or KZ ED9,which one is better?

Yes.

Meh, what's one more circlejerk to throw on the pile? Kids are gonna suck each other off because they bought the latest KZ/TFZ/T2 meme, so let 'em. If the mods deem it excessive, they'll step in and squash it.

A year or more ago when the headphone thread on Jow Forums allowed IEMs to discuss, the recommended Soundmagic E10. That’s what I have right now. The sound is pretty good although that’s just my opinion. They’ve certainly lasted a long fucking time and aren’t shredded or mangled. In that respect alone they are worth the money.

Curious to see what else is out there that is good and can get mileage.

Did anyone tried the fiio m1/m3?

Attached: DSC01827.jpg (1600x1600, 894K)

Haven't listened to the ATR yet, but the ED9 has terrible QC (all filters on mine are mismatched, can't make a pair) and it falls out of my ear constantly because it's too heavy + has an awkward shape. Instrument presence and soundstage is also lacking. Everything else is okay, but still would not recommend.

How do you wear these. I've never wore this kind of headphones before.Do you stick them into your ear as far as you can?

Attached: 31qLCgeUluL.jpg (500x500, 14K)

Tin audio t2. They are so gud with j-pop.

Attached: zyayoxp10yxz.jpg (331x301, 44K)

>iem
Congrats for having cancer in the next 5 years.

congrats for being retarded right now

(you)

Attached: you.png (800x597, 288K)