Is there any tech community free from sjws?

is there any tech community free from sjws?

Attached: soyhessler.png (305x357, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baizuo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_the_Powerless#Havel's_greengrocer
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/08/why-do-academics-defend-colleagues-accused-of-harassment/567553/
twitter.com/jeamland/status/963826620288004096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is probably the closest desu.

Most "tech communities" are made up of white men you shitlord! Just pick one.

doom seems pretty based, maybe id?

Probably only the C++ community. They're too busy deciphering templates to bother about which pronouns you use.

sounds good desu, language is also here to stay for a long ass time

Most of the big tech companies at the entry level are full of Indians and Chinese . Certainly no sign of SJW anywhere. All that BS is coming from HR/management.

>SJWs and leftist view points are over-represented in communities of highly intelligent people
wow, really make you think

>language is also here to stay for a long ass time
lol

OpenBSD

Look at the pic related again

Crazy as it sounds, my problem with SJWs is constantly being told i'm the bad guy and my situation at birth made me better than anyone else.

one of leftists biggest problem is that they ascribe a classes worth of problems to the individual

I agree it's annoying

Uh, despite being liberal and such, Then again the fact i'm hanging out on Jow Forums, and have acquaintances on the right wing spectrum means i'm getting some of the more fringe, slightly crazier SJW stuff shoved in my face when it's possibly irrelevant on a grander scale.

>>SJWs and leftist view points are over-represented in communities of highly intelligent people
>wow, really make you think

SJWs views aren't the majority, just the loudest voices, because we live in such a politically correct world.

Even if there was such a place it will eventually be infiltrated with SJWs once it becomes big or profitable enough.

>he/them
Is this a joke?

>in communities of highly educated people
Also in communities of:
>homeless people
>drug addicts
>waiters/waitresses
>the unemployed
>people who own more than five cats
>the mentally ill
>elementary schoolers
>racists
>diaper furs
>Wiccans and Satanists

PROTIP: A lot of the CEO's, executives, and management pushing SJW and diversity shit do not believe it at all. It's just a show for the investors and PR. Behind closed doors they will say the most outrageously sexist, racist, and otherwise dehumanizing things to their employees. It's fucking disgusting.

It's only annoying when you are an insecure shitstain.

> because we two live in such a politically correct burgerland
FTFY. Not that there is no SJW activity anywhere else, but their influence on policies is low in most of the world.

So basically the userbase of Jow Forums and Jow Forums are SJWs? :^)

it's funny, imagine if you were 1% of population and insisted on writing the words backwards. everyone would rightfully call you mentally ill.
but people go out of their way and make language so clumsy just to appease these retards. and it's mainly because of Talmudvision. man, world is fucked up.

There's no SJW in China

>It's fucking disgusting.
Surely you mean "refreshingly honest"

>if you're not a crazy retarded liberal you're basically Hitler

s/highly intelligent people/moderately intelligent and socially inept autists/g

I can think of a few niche programming language communities. If I tell you which languages they are, you might ruin it (deliberately or accidentally), though. I'll just say that one language has a name that starts with R and another a name that starts with T.

I was commenting on the hypocrisy. It also means only a fool would trust anything they had to say at face value, and yet people still do.

It's just play of pretend to gain and keep power by appealing to those who appear to be at higher societal position than you. Likewise intelligent people were at one point over-represented in absolute monarchists, calvinists, nazis, fascists etc. Funny thing about playing pretend with far-left is that they tend to kill you. It wasn't commies who got tsar out of power, it was cadets, then commies killed those cadets. Likewise sjw's are now boldly open about killing all white people, so sucks to be white who played pretend with sjw's too much and is now not welcome among those who would protect him but increasingly not welcome among group who openly wants to kill him sooner or later. Curious situation. I wonder what will become of white sjw's.

Attached: 1532353803901.png (466x470, 471K)

It's a mind virus. It works better on more powerful, hungrier minds with more spare cycles.
The Chinese have a great word for them.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baizuo

Even OpenBSD... so now there's only Linux which is free from SJW's and 'b-but muh feelings'.

I thought Theo was of the same mindset as Linus, have they forced him to drink basedmilk ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_of_the_Powerless#Havel's_greengrocer
>socially inept autists
Are leftists really socially inept? They are all about community and socializing and talk talk talk.

No.

Tech, like almost everything else, has been taken over by left-leaning gatekeepers.

The battle was lost when tertiary education was compromised, now the majority of graduates have the relevant mentality and are slowly moving on, taking over institutions one by one.

It is over.

Attached: 1388064493922.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

At least get a fucking job, before you come up with this bs. Nobody cares about your shitty political agenda, just your code and the lack of EQ.

Agree.

Theo is still based. There's definitely some sjw's in OpenBSD's ranks (phessler, afresh1, probably more) but Theo does keep them in line.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 4K)

No one cares about you being a wage slave, the gatekeepers will ensure you never hold any power unless you're part of their cult.

Attached: Linus.png (620x524, 201K)

Meanwhile rms fucks random MIT semen demons.

The tech community is saturated with them. The only recourse is purging by way of civil war.

If you're part of the cult, you can get away with anything, including pedophilia and sexual assault.

Latest example: the world-renowned lesbian feminist NYU professor now suspended after sexual assault allegations.
The entire academia rallied in support and turned her into a martyr. Who cares if she forced a student to sleep with her? She's part of the cult so she must be protected.

havel's greengrocer is very similar to things that orwell said
you don't have to believe the communist lie, as long as you repeat it, you're already doomed

Nah, just more socially inept.

The rest of STEM is basically SWJ free

It's what gave them their drive to fight leftism so yes Jow Forums and Jow Forums were forged from sjws and political correctness

sauce on that pls

Attached: high intelligence.png (1000x1006, 112K)

I like SJWs. They're very positive people

So you want a safe space?

Honesty behind closed doors doesn't count.

cat-v.org
Theo

These double standards are what's most infuriating.

The source for this lol
>Raymond's evidence for his assertion comes from an unnamed “source I trust” with whom he shared an IRC chat.

>The entire academia rallied in support and turned her into a martyr.
I haven't followed the case but in the news I've seen only the community being called "shocked" etc and definitely no mention of anyone defending her

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2018/08/why-do-academics-defend-colleagues-accused-of-harassment/567553/

>and definitely no mention of anyone defending her
Are you stupid or just lying ?

Every article about this brought up the letter signed by the feminism/gender 'intellectual elite' of which she is part of, calling out the victim as 'the individual who has waged this malicious campaign against her'

Well fuck, there really are some stupid people in the world. Though I did get a chuckle out of "Nimrod Reitman"
>>and definitely no mention of anyone defending her
>Are you stupid or just lying ?
Fucking idiot, I just told you that the articles I've read only talked about the community as "shocked" or that "it shook the community" and that is the case in the one article and (I think) two article titles I saw on Facebook. There was no mention of any letters then, just how it was a noteworthy case because the genders were reversed

Those are fact of life so become ruling class. Not leftists of course, they will kill you even if you are psycho enough to endure their mental abuse, but strive to be part of the coming neoreactionary ruling class instead.

Nothing because like half or more of SJW are white women. Just look at that infamous ubisoft photo, all white women.

>most of the world
Yah, africa, china, russia... safe fron sjw idiots.
but most of important west world? Uk, france, germany... infested by sjws.

>is there any tech community free from sjws?
the hitler linux foundation.

>is there any tech community free from sjws?
How insecure must you be if you have to find a """community""" just for the sake of it.
Don't be a retard, forge you own opinions on things.

OpenBSD

Daily reminder that "SJWs" are not in it for the social justice. They don't care about cops shooting blacks or whatever. They're in it for the power. They exist to make normal people miserable, and to try to oppress them in any way possible. They screech about how the system is against, and once you hand them even the smallest amount of power, they abuse it like the sociopathic crazies that they are. In their quest for power they will lie, and cheat, and steal, and do all manner of awful things.

No, shitheads. You are not morally superior to me for having your head up your own ass. You're the same sort of pond scum that makes up the vast majority of politicians. You are not revolutionaries. You support only accepted establishment ideas. Do the needful and buy some rope.

Attached: 1534458104683.jpg (403x498, 79K)

Information Security has some weird people in it but SJWs crap is typically not tolerated. You can have purple hair but screaming that information is alive and needs to be free will get you pushed out the door. Interestingly Utah is a hotbed of infosec.

Furries

> most don't know prime numbers
> most learn to regurgitate stack overflow and sink us all deeper into the botnet
> most have zero culture outside of the onlything they know
> ???
>most intelligent

really makes me think

this user gets it

They stay in line because they know theo doesn't fuck around. While there might be people that develop OpenBSD with SJW views, they absolutely keep it to themselves.

sam hyde doesn't seem to agree

Pocтeлeкoм.

In the middle ages christian view points were over-represented in communities of highly intelligent people, almost like if society forces an ideology many people will follow it and those who don't really care follow it without believing it just to avoid being bothered

>doom seems pretty based, maybe id?
Bethesda is cancer, and id is more of a crytek 2.0 than id. New "doom" games have pretty much nothing to do with id games besides the IP. That mistake of a game plays like a platformer and shits on everything I liked in games from id. Not to mention that Bethesda will cuck you out of your money for a VR patch once it comes out.

>all the Jow Forumstards raving and bargaining because they can't accept the simple fact that IQ correlates with empathy

Attached: 1500817901296.png (890x876, 443K)

You know, just don't waste time online. I work in a team of eight devs and nobody of us uses Twitter.

Just go somewhere where they only care about the specific hobby and nothing else. The more a community cares about real world dogshit the worse discussion gets

>implying sjws have any real empathy to being with and they don't do it just to feel good with themselves.

>be employed c++ programmer
>also trans
heh, only my boss knows.

Attached: 1522560001318.jpg (480x480, 80K)

We're all sjw here. Go to your containment board.

Silly cis scum, it's exactly what they want - to be treated generically, by inteface and not to have everyone refer to their implementation.

>tech is sjw
What? We're extremely progressive yes but we are not sjw nor are we leftist. The vocal minority are far left, it's the same among all the STEM fields, no one cares about social justice.

Most people in STEM are white guys in their late 40s who could careless about social media and everything it brings.

Find me a assembly with over 10 years experience that isn't over 40 years old, you can't.

It seems to me like most of the vocal sjw techies are all Java programmers... wow what a surprise..

>WE
You Poojets don't represent the IT market in general.
It is a fact that IT is significantly left-leaning.

>Find me a assembly with over 10 years experience that isn't over 40 years old, you can't.
Find me an assembly programmer with over 10 years experience that isn't over 40 years old*

Also find me a database engineer with 10 years experience that isn't 40 years old.

Also find me an operating systems engineer with 10 years experience that isn't 40 years old.

Like all STEM fields the guys at the top are 40 year old, white and don't care about your politics.

I'm whiter than you with ashkenazi genetics the fuck are you even saying. You seem delusional.

>y-you must be deluded! c-certainly it's not me that is wrong, i-it's the rest of the world!

Sap
Oracle
Basically any enterprise grade software and community don't give a shit and is only concerned with money

>You Poojets don't represent the IT market in general.
>I'm a straight up Jew
You assume to know my skin colour and ethnicity without seeing or hearing me therefore you are delusional.

I know Jews have the highest average IQ but please try and keep up with me.

Grasp at straws harder, Jow Forumstard

Dude may be an SJW, but he's got two ASNs assigned to him personally, so he's probably more technologically literate than 99% of Jow Forums

templeos

>he's probably more technologically literate than 99% of Jow Forums
Like most SJWs

How is the guy in the OP pic a SJW? Because he made a cringy joke about not wearing pants?

Because he explicitly stated his pronouns, which is an act of solidarity with le degunerate trannies

Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
>with no sjw
I fucking wish.

my basement

twitter.com/jeamland/status/963826620288004096

>work at huge tech defense contractor company
>tfw 0 gays, 0 trans, 0 SJWs at my office even the women
>tfw can openly mock trans shit with each other and make fun of retarded people, can openly talk about politics and religion and shit as well, just never put each other down
It's great honestly

Attached: 30yearoldboomerHD.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

i think every community of sufficient size will have at least one enabler

A lot of the SJW shit on Jow Forums is just trolls here to grief the general population

>hurr durr trigerring sjws are ruining tech!
>Jow Forums gets assblasted because a dev has "he/them" on his profile

Really makes you think.

Why would any community of nerds be free of people who feel entitled to respect regardless of how degenerate they are?

>He thinks others can't tell.