What went wrong?

Attached: HTC-logo.jpg (600x382, 20K)

Design team was sacked/left after HTC One, marketing team + CEO thought they could do without them.

Attached: HTC-ONE-M7-fushanj.com-best-price-original-cheap-buy-silver_x700.jpg (700x700, 55K)

if the HTC Hero had todays hardware it would blow everything away.

HTC skin sucked monkey balls

Developer unfriendly

M7 was the greatest phone I’ve ever owned.

They made the same phone for like 8 years

or that's what it felt like at least.

i still use it as a secondary phone. this thing has saved my ass so many times when i was out of country.
im thinking about taking it apart to replace the battery. or would it be better if i just bought a "new" one. im sure they arent that expensive. or i could get m7 max

I had a HTC sensation back in 2011. Used 2 of them up until 2016

I’ve read that replacing the battery without destroying the phone itself but good luck. I ended up retiring mine and it sits in its box waiting for my nostalgia to kick in.

The One M8 was better. I still use it with LineageOS. It sucks to repair, though, so next time something breaks I'm getting a new phone.

To much of casual orientation
Their sense ui got cut down on features even stock Android has

>M8 was better
M8 was just an iteration of M7, they didn't need any brain or originality for it. They just fixed some obvious flaws and introduced other ones.

I still think the M7 is slightly more aesthetic.

I can agree with that. I'd say the M7 looks better on its own while the M8 looks better in a case.

Didn't they start putting in ads in their keyboard and htc news feed thing?

They replaced the news feed with 3rd party shitware.

It was still the best phone of 2014

That'd be the BlackBerry Passport.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2nd that

whoa, bb btfo

My first smartphone ever boight in 2010! I felt like a king with it
And guess what ? I still have it (in a drawer), and it still works (as a flash reader cause nothing on it is supposed anymore)

Attached: IMG_2037.jpg (270x280, 29K)

Chinese competitors pay more for talent

Checked mate

- Apple prices
- Apple copying
FFS, I'd buy Apple if I wanted it, not a Taiwanese Android clone.
And, may I add,
- Their own Android flavor, which took too much resources and didn't look like a selling point even during late 00s.

>Apple prices
They sold high-end devices, but the prices were nowhere near Apple.
>Apple copying
Yeah, it was the other way around.
>Their own Android flavor, which took too much resources and didn't look like a selling point even during late 00s.
SenseUI was one of the lightest Android reskins and it actually looked decent.

Tl, dr: you're acting knowledgeable, but you're just a whiny bitch.

>- Their own Android flavor, which took too much resources and didn't look like a selling point even during late 00s.
You're stupid. In the days of gingerbread pretty much fucking anything looked better than stock. And HTC's reskin was not bad at all. But I have to minus out 3 billion points for making Facebook pre-loaded and not uninstallable.