Attached: ie2.jpg (1881x4147, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i want firefox to have my kids

why does ie have big tits

Because they're useless and only slow one down

It means high memory use. Like xp-tan.

Attached: 318ac9e435e1897f9ad0d52e6ab1dd38.jpg (1000x1333, 126K)

Now draw her again with 16 cameras following her.

>Mozilla doesn't spy on me
Kek

then firefox should have big tits now (she must've bought them)

I'll bully Firefox into suicide

firefox-chan is cute

You can turn it off

>still unironically posting a boring generic titmonster probably drawn by some pajeet, instead of the infinitely superior official Microsoft-approved mascot

Attached: e74f3135da607cdaff8012eb1ca73f60.jpg (1240x1754, 611K)

Trips of Truth

I want to have sex with Firefox's ears

>She actually believes this

Attached: 1488753162673.jpg (500x322, 16K)

If this is what IE looks like, imagine what Lynx looks like

christ these comics are depressing

IE bullies everyone else by making us support older shit versions

Firefox is just as irrelevant as IE.

Attached: StatCounter-browser-ww-monthly-200901-201807.png (1280x720, 239K)

Stupid frogposter

>boring generic anime character drawn by pajeet
or
>boring generic anime character drawn by official pajeet

of course, Google owns WHATWG and the friendly face of the internet

thanks ms skeltal

holy shit

I was banned from Jow Forums once for saying the D word and now you've just said the T word

It's dangerous how Chrome is becoming so strong, but I can't find a better option that works fine, have all the functionalities and keep my privacy (Chrome lacks the latter of course).

What a fucking waste of oxygen you are, ffs!

>jew with anime grill mask
>i'm cute anime now, please install windows and use ie `senpai'

I want to see Opera chan, safari chan, chromium chan and ice cat chan

whats the artist?

based uc browser, it's so fast

You mean turn on the 'I have something to hide'-flag?

Generic = things I don't like but can't explain why. That's all it means. The dictionary definition is deprecated, nobody uses it anymore.

what would palemoon look like as a QT anime girl? I'm kind of hoping for a baggy eyed, hoody wearing girl who smells nice.

>Firefox thinking at this point she's any better than the turd that is IE

Anyone who says Dongle on Jow Forums should unironically be banned

Would be a girl (male) and a furry.

Bloat

this comic is inaccurate, firefox is not far away from being in internet explorer's position. firefox lost most of what made it at all good when they threw away the old addons, and now it's a third rate chrome imitation. it's like chrome now except much buggier, much slower, and just totally shit

i want to nakadashi ie-chan

I want to take care of IE-chan. Just want to hug her and tell everything will be okay.

Attached: 1411324415488.jpg (892x960, 115K)

What is android?

A cute furry

Did they seriously market IE as the only browser that get security updates? SERIOUSLY?

Are there more of these?

Attached: ie.jpg (2000x4113, 697K)

Fuck mobile users.

Attached: bonehurting.png (466x469, 236K)

Well, IE had them first, as the malware was created by MS itself in the first place.

Stock Android browser that also uses webkit so still bad for the internet. Need rendering engine diversity. I hope Jow Forums isn't allergic to that word in all contexts.

I wish I could hack my way into the panties of an anime girl

>google successfully used their dominant position as search engine to push their web browser to uninformed masses
thanks free market

>mobile users.

Attached: 1525683337948.png (1129x873, 285K)

Uninformed how? Chrome has always had suprior speed, rendering and the works. You don't need shady tactics to see that.

>tfw i secretly block every site on chrome with parental control addon at work and my coworkers too lazy/retarded to check what is the problem with the connection just fall back to FF
Several scores for the good guys.

Attached: 1528711866088.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>go to google.com from any non-chrome browser
>WOULD YOU LIKE TO DOWNLOAD CHROME ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR CURRENT BROWSER

Is it wrong?

where's the strip where ie-chan gets gangbanged by old, ugly businessmen because nobody else would use her and she's just desperate to feel needed?

Uninformed as in IE had 90% market share before chrome was a thing, at a time when firefox was technically superior in every way.
Don't act like people suddenly became tech savvy and that's why they use chrome now.

post the video

>going to google.com from any browser whatsoever
Do you like gargling cocks user?

Chrome is a keylogger and stores sync data in plaintext associated with your Google account. Firefox is not a keylogger and its sync is end-to-end encrypted. You can even self host a Firefox Sync server.

>stores sync data in plaintext
Really now?

How much of this is down preinstalled Chrome on Android phones though? I certainly would never give enough of a shit to swap it for another browser while I don't choose it as my first option on a PC where I have to get a browser myself anyway.

Brb, changing to firefox

Attached: thumbs-up.gif (220x220, 2.92M)

And its devtools are really nice, too.

Am I actually seeing double, or are there two lines for Firefox, which seems like it'd put it awfully close to 3rd place?

when did MS marketing division get so good

I like how I don't even figure in the statistics posted in this thread, because I use seamonkey (what used to be the mozilla browser suite).

The sankoma in this thread are, I think, not from Microsoft directly - but if they are, they're laser-targeted to 4chans demography.

Second one is android

They noticed that otakus are no longer a club of geeks with knowledge on tech and movies
A big part of them are plain normies or faggots that dont even know how to torrent their anime anymore

>old hag
>they look the same age

so chrome is like the Marie Claude Borbonnais of browsers?

I like the way microsoft haa so openly accepted anime shit like windows tans
If only other companies were just as willing to do that *cough cough* libre office *cough*

That doesn't seem right, considering there are more android phones on the web than any other device.

Real weebs use XDCC.

does she have a slutty sister named Edge?

now im sad again

Just don't ever be non-sad, problem solved.

Now draw chrome-chan as sixnine

The short video they made for her was pretty awesome.
youtube.com/watch?v=BHTUlF7NA2o

>flat-ass furshit and literally who taking shit about waiefu

>mfw I actually feel sad for a browser

Attached: 1519217250432.jpg (800x594, 81K)

Clockwork.

Attached: 1463531827690.png (1920x1200, 1.53M)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we all do brother

How to get rid of empathy?

what is wrong with ie eyes?

Stop-Process -empathy

Is that powershell syntax?

Fake. It's more verbose than that.

OwO notices IE-chan's skirt is up allowing me to gaze longingly at her panties
I wondewww if I can get a sniffew of heaven pounces next to IE-chan heww we grow UwU sniffs IE-chan's panties (OWO IE-chan just noticed me what to deww?) O-o-oh hi IE-chan shuffles even closer to her.
I unzip my pants while IE-chan is on her knees waiting for me to unveil my mighty meat scepter
Alwwright IE-chan it's timew fow me to give you a shot.
Bernes IE-chan to her knees as I insert my meaty phallus into her v-v-vagina
Do youww wike it when I shake my hips IE-chan? OwO I've been waiting for this evew since yoUwU came hew. I thrust faster and faster until my loins can be contained no longer and I send my hot gushing seed into IE-chans vagina.
OwO let's stay like this fowevew IE-chan
I hold tight onto IE-chan as my hot seed continues to fill her until it inflates her abdomen with my c-cum Uwu this is the bewst day of my life.
We fall asleep as she falls asleep with my meat scepter still occupying her

Attached: 1534625204631.png (1219x803, 1.26M)

No, no. Nothing in powershell has parameters that short.

Aye it is.

Attached: It's not funny.jpg (250x248, 38K)

I laughed.

no bulli

>things that happened

>the green cancer
feels bad man