Latest update fucked up wine, nvidia, and all other shit. wasted all day and still did not fixed it

latest update fucked up wine, nvidia, and all other shit. wasted all day and still did not fixed it.

niggers

Attached: niggers.png (2000x2000, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=45199#c22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Linux Experience

Attached: q7k0p0s.jpg (601x508, 44K)

You get exactly what you deserve for trusting these historically incompetent devs with your OS.

works on my machine

Should've used Trisquel OS

true

Arch: Arch never changes.

This

Go vanilla Arch or kys manjaro fag

> Manjaro

stop using distros made by incompetent developers

This.

12 HOURS AFTER """"""STABLE"""""" UPDATE THEY ARE UPLOADING A FUCKING ISO?????

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: -Stable Update- 2018-08-18 - Kernels- Xorg-Server- Mesa- Deepin- MATE- Perl- Python - Announcements (809x217, 24K)

wine is completely fucked in arch
bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=45199#c22

use playonlinux and download wine through it as a workaround

i'm downloading winshit7. i don't have time to jerk around that shit. fuck it

I left manjaro when they screwed up AUR without any notice. Use Arch if you want Arch. There are installers too if you can't read beyond 2 lines. Manjaro's default ricing don't worth the risk either.

>t.

Attached: wojak.png (564x610, 195K)

>not using gentoo

>MANAJARAO
You deserve it. If you want Arch then just use Arch or Antergos. Majaro was basically bought by Microsoft.

How come you started using GNU/Linux in the first place?

I mean, do you expect to install dev/server/tinkerer oriented OS (especially the distrubition of it known for it's instability) then start to emulate the other OS and not to have any problems?

As much as I would want everyone to use only libre software - GNU/Linux is just not for everybody. You kinda should have a dev (not necessary to be one) mentality to fully appreciate this system.

Attached: Xena.jpg (1522x1900, 490K)

>Majaro was basically bought by Microsoft
Don't just say shit, dumbass.

>muh arch based meme distro broplems thread

Mine works fine so it's probably your fault.

That's why you use debian sid you dumb nigger

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

Reminds me more of Windows, really. The worst issue I ever had with updating on Linux was having to restart X. Meanwhile, on Windows? Windows update breaking itself, new telemetry and Windows 10 nags being installed, breaking parts of the system, etc. To say nothing of Windows' ridiculous update process itself.