Is there a more pointless invention in mankind than a dishwasher...

Is there a more pointless invention in mankind than a dishwasher? You still gotta wash the plates a bit before you slap it in which begs the question, why not go all the way and wash it anyways?

Attached: IMG_20180525_034440.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

Really only useful in restaurant kitchens. But for home use ..

Attached: iur.png (600x475, 251K)

02 is my gf

>uses less water
>does as good job as hand washing
>does this shit for you...
You retarded?

Well, mine do its work properly.

Better quality dishwashers are strong enough that you dont have to do the precleaning, the flat I was renting for uni had one and it was def nice to be able to invite people over for dinner and not have to worry with making people help out, at the end of the day its not that convinient and I wouldnt buy one but if you have one just use it

>2018
>still complaining about minor water bills
>you STILL have to wash every dish a bit before you put it in
How the fuck is this worth $500?

>le current year
>cheaper water bills, better for environment
>i dont, come out spotless
How the fuck is this NOT worth $500?

you don't have to wash the fucking plates just wipe the food off like you would anyway, you fucking retard

Nah, I leave my chicken bones on the plate and chuck them straight into the dishwasher

Attached: niggerface.png (178x178, 5K)

>You still gotta wash the plates a bit before you slap it in which begs the question, why not go all the way and wash it anyways?
U wot m8?

>can't even read
>post smug jap shit
why am I not surprised
kys you useless virgin

Bro washing dishes and using dishwater hardly affects your water bill unless you're broke as shit

>You still gotta wash the plates a bit before you slap it in which begs the question
lel no
buy a quality one

>japshit
Nani? Did you just come here from reddit last month?

I bet 10 bucks you turn your PC off instead of putting it on rest mode like a bitch

>You still gotta wash the plates a bit before
Not really...

>anime picture
>post is borderline retarded
Every. Single. Time.
Yeah, waste time on something a machine can do for you. Great idea OP.

Bitch fuck off
do you know how difficult washing plates for real is? It takes so fucking long and your hands get so fucking gross

I've lived without a dishwasher for so long and now I finally live in an apartment with one and I'm living in a dream-like state with happiness

What kind of shitty host are you, making guests do dishes

Have you ever washed dishes by hand vs in a dishwasher? Fucking stupid triggernigger.

>OP is a retard
>02 poster
Checks out.

Attached: 1519139898043.png (1280x720, 589K)

Dishwasher uniquely sanitizes kitchenware and cleans less visible particles.
/thread

>>OP is a retard
>>anime poster
>Checks out.
Here, I fixed it for you!

shill

A college student at the time, its common practice, at least it was among my friend group to split the work

>Having friends

Attached: 1517608179548.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

This. They're for killing leftover bacteria that you can't remove with a lower temperature hand wash. They're excellent for commercial kitchens.

extremely useful in restaurants, where you can have a hundred-some plates, hundreds of pieces of silverware, dozens of glasses, etc that will likely be needed less than an hour after they were used.
Not to mention, it cuts down labor costs to have the busboys quickly rinse their shit and put it in the dishwasher and get back to doing other things, as opposed to having one person whose sole purpose is washing dishes during peak hours.
t. managed a restaurant when I was in high school. If any of you haven't seen one before, industrial dishwashers are fucking crazy.

at home? Not very practical especially for a single person. However, still very convenient for a busy family or something like that. They do use less water, which makes me feel better about myself for some reason.

>do you know how difficult washing plates for real is?
Wow imagine being this bitch made. Like how is it difficult and a grown man complaining about his hands being dirty? Suspect indeed

>he doesn't leave his PC on all the time

Just rinse your plate after you eat. Takes 10 goddamn seconds. Then put it in the dish washer, that's all.

Beats having to do a full clean by hand

>ou still gotta wash the plates a bit before you slap it in
Stop buying shitty dishwashers.

>It takes so fucking long and your hands get so fucking gross
Are you a 14yo girl? Grow the fuck up you amerilard sissy.

user, stop being a bitch. I prefer having a good dishwasher for additional convenience, but washing dishes isn't hard.

The fact he started his sentence with "bitch" confirms he's a women. No male would.

>gotta wash plates before
scraping the stuck on food with a wet sponge =/= washing

20/80 principle. You do 20% of the washing you'd do normally, which ends up being a big time saver.

What kind of shit tier dishwasher are you using that you have to wash the dishes a bit before putting them in the dishwasher? I've never once done that and my dishes come out fine every time. Literally the only time I've ever had to wash anything by hand was if it dried/caked on (like lasagna or baked ziti), it was a big pot or pan, or wash my coffee cup from yesterday real quick because I'm looking to use it now.

its not the dishwasher that is useless, its your use of it. One should get two dishwashers and use one for storage and one for washing. At all times the one with the least clean washables in it should be the one to put dirty washables in. Once you run out of clean washables of a type you need, you run the washing machine with the dirty ones in it and you flip the process (any rarely used washables should not be part of this cycle and you should obviously think before implementing this about how to plan usage in cycles for efficiency and which items to include)

Jesus christ, dishwashers aren't meant to make your life a little easy. Their purpose is to clean a fuck-ton of dishes, quick and reliably.
Sure, if you're an incel producing one plate-per-meal why the fuck would you care, just rinse it in the sink and you're done. However in a family of 5 you can fill up one of those machines by dinner.

Or, you live in the middle of nowhere, or in a broke/corrupt municipality that charges triple the neighboring town's rate. America is finicky like that, you privileged fuck.

>Washing plates
>difficult
Pick one

the washer does not fill instantly
so there's maybe 1 or 2 washes a week

if I didn't rinse my plates and such before putting them in, they'd indeed all have dried disgusting things on them

partly depends on your diet I guess, but I do a lot of sauces and soups

Dumb slut poster