Yikes

Yikes.

Attached: 1512169950682.png (788x1027, 442K)

Good thing they were prepared and had containers of sand ready for when this happens.

>had containers of sand ready for when this happens.
Really makes you think.

Attached: 1534495701933.png (652x888, 111K)

>yikesposting

>tfw no apple products to end my life

Attached: 1533261186360.jpg (789x750, 94K)

>tfw uni provided macbook deathtraps to all students

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19_17-19-55.png (424x467, 190K)

Sandboxes are actually a very good idea.
I do work on the Iphones at my company, and a while back I was doing a battery replacement.
Somehow fucked the battery up and it started emitting flames, so I fucking grabbed it and ran through the office, past all the other employees and out to the parking lot and threw it.
Later that day I was told to buy some sand

>several people became unwell
what does that even mean?

where the fuck did they get a container with sand?

it means that they are not well anymore, they are unwell now :(

Every Apple store has multiples of them. Usually one per row of technicians but sometimes more. It’s part of safe operating procedure when working with lithium batteries. There are also fireproof boxes to store suspect devices or leaking/venting devices if you can’t trust leaving them on the bench overnight

kek

Oooof.

hmmm...

Attached: 1533232908608.jpg (800x2290, 675K)

yikes

>You're using it wrong
Classic Apple

I hope that fat bitch gets another macexplosion and burns all the fat

>something explodes
>"several people became unwell"

people are stupid and this is a fact
that's why you don't have the audio jack and removable battery. is not technology advancement they just avoid to get sued constantly

are you seriously defending Apple? I have a phone that's worth literally $70. Was a garbage burner phone I got from fucking Walmart. I was able to charge it without watching it. Never had a battery explode, or catch fire.

I have used a $15 walmart phone for over 8 years (and counting) with the original battery and never had a problem with it. Battery still lasts ~2 weeks between charges.

Apple really gives no fucks about making things last, and actively designs shit to fail.

>t. itoddler

no i'm not defending Apple at all, I'm justifying these choices they made. they are protecting their interests and you can't blame them for that.
people sleep with their smartphones while in charge or they let the phone exposed to sunlight. I don't think you would use your phone like that

you seem upset

>disease

Attached: apple disease brainwashing.png (1255x222, 25K)

It's crappily translated from Dutch just means they passed out or something similar

It means they got wounded/passed out is just badly translated from the word onwel which translates literally to unwell

t.hamplanet

>blames users
On the one hand, I understand: Apple users have an average IQ below 60, and using cell phones to watch videos and text all day is definitely improper usage of a device. But still other brands don't have nearly as big of an issue with it ...

yikes

Apple users are just little lever crankers

>you will always be too poor to be brutally murdered by Apple™ technology
It's not fair bros

Attached: 198858792388.jpg (619x548, 72K)

what did he mean by this?

>Touch Disease
>You're just using it wrong
>Exploding batteries
>Never our fault
You fags sure got told.

Attached: 360jobs.png (470x495, 21K)

WTF that sucks!
Why could't the rest of amsterdam burn down?

Kutdorp

What? And lose all of the pot cafes that are scattered all over the place? You best be jokin'.

>pot "cafes"
>only in Amsterdam

You are fout mijn vriend ;v)

>tfw no more yfsgt

>pretending to be retarded

Do you really believe that it's not a good idea for electronics workers to have precautions available?

That's like refusing to live in an apartment building with a fire escape.

based Cook spreading the religion of peace

Really made me think.

Yikes.

>pretending

It really does.

>Use products with lithium batteries in them sensibly
>It doesn't explode

People are fucking up so bad to cause this shit to explode.

Attached: 694.png (600x590, 96K)

>I was able to charge it without watching it. Never had a battery explode, or catch fire.
most people owning an iphone can say the same, stop these redneck arguments

>iphone users has to rely on their software throttling their phone so it doesn't overheat and explode
Yea it's people's fault the build quality is so shit

>use intlel
>surprised that it randomly explodes
This is very anti-semitic. Only indians don't use intel sar. delet

edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger!

>Implying no other brand of electronics with lithium batteries in it ever explodes

How am I Reddit? Fuck off.

Computing device of peace