Paint Tool SAI help

I had a pirated copy of SAI 2 for a few months now and things were great till a recent Windows 10 update on my computer fucked up with the memory and now I’m most likely going to buy SAI for real, though my concern is if I buy the SAI liscence, will this fix the memory so it doesn’t fuck up opening previously saved SAI pic files and I can go back to what I was doing before this past week in colouring lineart.

Attached: B336C185-0A4B-4518-8C38-21765483AC25.jpg (524x702, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/tana-jo/journal/Paint-Tool-Sai-2-Memory-Usage-fixed-748542838
systemax.jp/en/sai/devdept.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>a recent Windows 10 update on my computer fucked up with the memory
...like how?

Well it had to be cause before the update SAI’s memory wasn’t having an issues.

Before it was in the 30s range, how it’s in the late 90s range.

You mean the memory usage of SAI? Then its probably just Windows fuckery. Purchasing SAI will allow you to talk about your problem to the company, thats about it.
Even then, I suppose you will have to wait for SAI to "fix" their issue in accordance to new Windows 10 fuckery on this matter.

For what its worth, a DA post stated that updating SAI2 fixes the issue.
deviantart.com/tana-jo/journal/Paint-Tool-Sai-2-Memory-Usage-fixed-748542838
systemax.jp/en/sai/devdept.html

Yeah I saw that and it’s why I’m gonna do it.

I’m using the lastest SAI 2 in Windows 10 and no problems so far. The last SAI update was in July I think.

Then what happened with mine then.

I assume you have the lisenced version.

It's because you have an old version and previous versions were not very stable (even in the lastest one there's still a small bug with linework layers).

You can either buy it or look for another "unlocked" more recent version.

Attached: SAI.png (1109x745, 78K)

Ok

So do I delete my current not really usable SAI 2 and then redownload it after purchase

First download, in another folder, the lastest version from their site and check if you still have any memory problem.

You can download it for free, but you won't be able to save your work unless you unlock it.

Gotcha

I’m not home at the moment but I will be doing this tommorow.

So what kind of folder would be good to save in

Install Krita.

You think so

How long have you had that copy of SAI

How long would I have to wait

Ok i got a 64 SAI that has memory issues and a 32 bit that has no memory issues but can't open anything in it

If i buy the licence then i should be able to use the 32, just trying to make sure.

From 2 days to 2 months.

i dunno if i can wait that long.

might as well pay for it and not need to worry about it again (hopefully)

anyone else here who paid for their version have had a solid ride with it?

I actually got it fixed