/applegeneral/ NO LAGDROIDS ALLOWED. As if their phones would be able to even load a thread

/applegeneral/ NO LAGDROIDS ALLOWED. As if their phones would be able to even load a thread.

>how many iphones do you own?

>what are you most excited for from apple?

>have you preordered the new iphone already?

Attached: 1528647880279.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i have hack 3g ipod 4
i am exited for well i dont know
no money no need

But my friend how will you acquire the girls?

>ITT lots of pooing outside the loo

This is apple general not dead meme general

>Vodafone India
>Apple
L M A O

What is funny? 2 epic things in 1 package? I think so

>Reddit

Pajeet, you're literally posting from an Indian cellular network. The meme is far from dead.

So? Indian network better than shitty amerifat network. Go get burger and die in drive by

>2 epic things
ROFLMAO

Been enjoying the iPhone SE I bought refurbished about 1 month ago, came on 10.1.1 so jailbreaking was nice

Attached: image3.png (381x677, 258K)

>iphone
>discord
>steam
>facebook
>snapchat
>twitter
>protonmail

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

no u

Attached: pp,550x550.jpg (499x550, 41K)

>vodaphone india

Attached: 1506008907254.jpg (643x960, 178K)

Very nice my friend but we must respect apple's stock OS

delid dis bread

You have to be over 18 years of age to post here Babu.

Why are you doing this?

He's honoring the memory of the iPajeet that shat in Jow Forums and got range banned.

I do what

That homescreen truly is a fucking abomination.

If you're going to extol the virtues of iOS at least put the effort in and make something beautiful to showcase the platform.

If you think throwing various apps into folders on the home screen is the iOS pinnacle of black cock ricing then I'll stick with alternative OS' thank you very much.

>Vodafone IN
this better be a joke

It looks good fuck u

Shitskin.

Can iPhone users even post in this thread without their phones exploding?

Attached: 1370720981241.jpg (328x353, 21K)

There are 1,356,000,000 people in India. 70% of them without access to a toilet. That means 9.5 million people shitting on the ground, in the street, behind a bush, wherever. With the average poop weighing about a pound, that is 9.5 million pounds of shit on the ground every day…17,337,500 TONS of shit on the ground per year.

Another way of looking at it is in volume, with the average stool being 9 cubic inches. That is 7,125,000 cubic FEET of shit every day. That is just over 2 Billion cubic feet of shit per year. To put that into perspective, the Empire State Building in NYC is only 37 million cubic feet. India's street shit would fill that every 5 days. India's shit would cover the entirety of NYC (all 5 boroughs!) in shit a foot deep every 3.5 years. Most of the year India is very hot and dry, and all that shit turns to dust and blows around in the air, covering everything. Then the monsoons come and wash it all into the rivers, lakes, and ponds…you know…the fresh water supply. So really there is simply no escaping it…everyone and everything in India is covered with and full of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

Attached: 1527161698849.png (614x614, 31K)

Fuck u we have many more toilet than USA fatties

>As if their phones would be able to even load a thread.
I have an iPhone 7, but android is actually much better for Jow Forums. iPhone can't play webm unless you have "TheChan" app, which I do, but its been taken off the appstore. So if you're a fan of /gif/ or /wsg/ or just webM in general then iPhone isn't for you.

Did you know in USA they have more Starbucks stores than people?

>1,356,000,000 people in India. 70% of them without access to a toilet. That means 9.5 million people
70% of 1.3B is not 9.5 million you retard

It doesn't look good at all.

Your thread is poor, you do nothing to advance and advertise your preferred platform and your reply is the response of a petulant child with no reasoned counter argument.

That homescreen is terrible. Even seasoned Apple shills will concede that iOS isn't customisable as other OS' but what you have done is the ricing equivalent of a dirty protest; you have technologically shat in your hand and thrown it at a wall.

My point still stands, or squats in the street, depending on how you look at it.

Why cant we talk about apple? Its very cool and techy. Why you obsessed over toilets?

Only if you do the needful and take the poo to the loo.

Why? It is nice and organized. It is very nice looking with cool background. Dont hate please I am trying to have discussion

Anyone install the latest iToilet update? Mine is overheating since install, can barely sit my ass cheeks on it.

Attached: itoilet.jpg (263x192, 4K)

Wow for real? I've got the iPottie and was considering upgrading to the iToilet. Can't believe Apple fucked up with such inadequate cooling.

Attached: ipottie.jpg (500x562, 43K)

We are.

Attached: 1504852770947.jpg (1200x800, 432K)

Why you hate what you cant afford? It doesnt make sense to be like you

>pajeet thinks that 700 USD is a lot of money
Maybe in pooland. Not here.

Bro I throw money into the trash because I don't like carrying cash. Believe me I could buy the entire company with the change down the back of my couch.

ONE

INFINITE

LOO

Attached: 1516034320545.jpg (1000x500, 187K)

Do it big man then buy yourself better phone with your ass money

y-yeah only the RICH can have iphones haha :))))

Attached: 2018-08-15_14-20-07.png (771x31, 4K)

please tell me that's fake

I make 700000 yearly taking your american jobs you are too stupid to do HAHAHAHA

700k rupes is pretty shit senpai.

You literally have ZERO respect for yourself baka

iPOOJEETS BTFO

POO IN LOO PAJEET

Iphone x feel so good in hand very cool design I hope they make one bigger

Attached: sweats_nervo_u_s_l_y.gif (356x200, 1.89M)

Attached: 1518987158582.jpg (736x460, 161K)

Do you think it is?

How am I idiot I make thread about good phone and people make fun because I am foreign

The don't insult people with comments like "fuck u".

You're an Indian child who's been given an iPhone 5 by an uncle as a gift because a) possible generosity or more likely b) to buy your silence because he put his thumb inside you.

Your homescreen is poor at best. You obviously don't know how to rice it any better.

Just because you now own an iPhone doesn't mean you have attained a higher caste rating for you and your family.

Now please, stop making these shitty threads.

Fuck u its iphone x newest unlike you using s2

You kinda just proved this guys point right there.

Read
And you will understand. You guys don't even make enough money to buy this overpriced pile of junk and yet you call other people "Androipoors" or whatever other bad derivatives you can think of in the spot. Even more, you seem to have no idea of how bad iPhones are compared to other phones, or how innovation has shifted from them to other phones. Basically acting like one of those basic bitches one would think only exists in something as retarded like "Sex and the City" (although unfortunately they are very real). Everytime we see a thread like this one, we jump at the possibility of BTFOing you.

yikes

no wonder ipajeets consider fruit toys a """""""""luxury"""" when it's 10% of their salary

Attached: 1513820186915.png (333x310, 22K)

>Vodafone IN
PA
JEEEEEEEEEEEET

MY
SON

YUO ARE
MEN
NOW

I used to own an S2 and I look back at it with fond memories. I was in to the custom ROM scene at the time and it was a beast when it came to flashing new firmwares.

I now have an S8 Plus, a Sony Z5 compact as a works phone and I'll be looking to get something new in a few months time.

Do my phone choices define me? No.

Does owning an iPhone make you better than me? No, of course not.

Then why are you trying to swagger around on this thread like Big Chief Fuckalucka, making out that iOS/Apple are the dogs bollocks when it's obvious by your shitty homescreen that they aren't.

I'll sayit again, you have to be over 18 years of age to post here.

Do yourself a favour, leave now and stop posting these shit threads before someone says something that upsets your sensibilities and pushes you over the edge.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.24M)

HAHAHAHHA salty samshit owner mad he waste money on phone thats outdated in 2 weeks HHAAHHAHAA

>HAHAHAHHA
the mark of the uncultured third worlder
t. latino who sees JAJAJAJAJAJAJA everyday on 9gag tier arguments

Stay mad ;^)

iCucks: the thread

Get out of my board you fucking faggots

Attached: images (18).jpg (530x278, 20K)

Your attempt at brand shaming is pathetic. Yes, I use Samsung and Sony products, so what?

Phones I have owned for the last 10 years since the release of the iPhone.

Samsung Omnia
Nexus One
Galaxy S2
Sony Z1
Sony Z3
Sony Z5
Sony Z5c
Sony XZ
Sony XZ1
Samsung S8 Plus

I went the Sony Xperia route because of the AOSP scene and their support for its development.

Can I afford an iPhone? Yes, I've bought most of the current iPhones for the last 6 or 7 years. Do I want use one? No.

My children all had iPods and they have iPhones/iPads. I bought them and pay for their air time contracts.

iOS is comfy. The platform was built to be easy to use and attractive to kids, women, OAP's and the homosexual/LGBT community.

So, I figure you're a child.

Now grow up, count your blessings and leave this place.

There are some right nasty cunts on here who will rip you and your arguments apart and to be honest you don't have the English grammar skills nor the knowledge of the platform you shill to compete.

Patel brother is that u? Last trip to Americanistan I had god white girl bob vegana thank to my xiaomeme, bitches think it's iPhone but in reality is ChadPhone, throw your long nose CIA nigger botnet away, I will send new xiaomeme to your poo box for u and cousin Nadair

Attached: 26814839_175462973207944_7792144177615223025_n.jpg (460x320, 25K)

i don't give a shit about your >$500 whatsapp devices, just making a remark on how third worlders `````argue'''''' on the internet

based
/thread

>implying chinkshit doesn't have MSS botnet

All Amerifat network will be capped at 20mbps

Attached: images (19).jpg (543x271, 20K)

the stench of Loogle Angroid shills in this thread.
suck it up poorfags

Attached: IMG_3569.png (750x1334, 423K)

I see u have official Blacked app, congrats you're a cuck

Attached: images (20).jpg (443x332, 27K)

Hahahaha good one brother many pussies will come due to our superphones unlike sony boy who is 45 and whining to rich motherfuckers like us

Now show the upfront cost for that plan.
I'll wait :)

Only koreans and lower caste use sony very poor choice my friend . Why old man argue with rich young man? What are you proving? How poor you are? How old you are? Where is point I see none

>we have more toilet
>population still shits on the ground like dogs

>what is bootloader unlock and custom roms

At least chink stock rom has no Jewgle matrix preinstalled

ITT lower caste poor

>Tfw watching this thread on "lagdroid"
>Inb4 filthy phone poster: I actually go outside

>needs iTunes to put media on a multimedia device

>Epic
>Reddit
no fucking way this isn't bait

>For those who have been eyeing the iPhone X since its release but can’t justify the hefty price tag, now might be your chance to make the purchase. With Sprint’s latest flash sale, the carrier is offering the iPhone X for $5 per month to new and existing customers — for one week only.

>This isn’t the first flash sale Sprint has offered this month, either. Up until August 9, the carrier was offering the iPhone 8 for only $8 per month. But this time around it’s a little different — in addition to being required to sign up for a new line with the Sprint Flex lease plan as well as having to add a new line of service, you’re also required to trade in an eligible device (all of which are listed on Sprint’s site).

>The Flex program allows customers to lease a device for 18 months — after 12 monthly payments, you can swap it out for a new phone. There’s also the option to own the device when the lease comes to an end, if you continue making monthly payments for an additional six months or pay off the remaining balance.

>With the 64GB iPhone X, you’ll receive $36.67 in bill credit for the first two months and the remaining months will cost you $5 per month.
So you have to trade in an eligible device and pay $73.34 in two months before you get a $5 plan.
Hmmm that doesn't seem so cheap at all. Seems like you have to hand in a $200+ device to get this deal. Almost like a.... UPFRONT COST.

>iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, SE and X; Zenfone AR; Essential Phone; Pixel, XL, 2 and 2XL; HTC 10 and U11; LG G5, G6, Stylo 3, 3 Plus, 4, V20, V30 and V30 Plus; Moto E Plus 5, E5 Play, G6, X4, Z, Z Droid, Force Droid, Z Play, Z2 Force, Z2 Play and Z3 Play, A8 Plus, J7, J7 Perx, J7 Prime, J7 Refine, Note 5, Note 8, S5, S5 Active, S6 Edge, S6 Edge Plus, S7, S7 Active, S7 Edge, S8, S8 Active, S8 Plus, S9 and S9 Plus; Sonim XP58 and XP8.
Plus this deal is only available to people with good credit.
More $50 Currydroid FUD

>Not mentioning reddit
What's wrong with you

I'm not sure what the reddit logo looks like, plus there was no need, I had seen enough already.

>that pajeet tier English
>uses the word caste
POO

did the chan ever get that big update the dev kept talking about?

the fact that he isn't from India right away puts him on a higher caste than you, Poojeet. other phones all cost the same as iPhones these days so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make anyway.

What iphone you posting from? Me? iPhone X 16gb

When girl see iPhone she think rich man he will take care of me. When she see android she think this man make 1 dollar a day its simple

You're a fucking idiot.

May shiva strike you like cobra

gave me a good kek OP
to everyone who fell for it, fuck off back to rebbit. the OP pic has been circulating around here for a week now, possibly longer

>>how many iphones do you own?

Three.

>>what are you most excited for from apple?

Their take on wearable tech and EV's.

>>have you preordered the new iphone already?

How can you order a rumour?

Attached: 1530125199076.gif (352x264, 1.99M)

When they see white man they know he will take care of them, when they see indian they know $1 a day pajeet

Attached: pepe.jpg (660x574, 29K)

are macfriends welcome?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 3.13.17 PM.png (2344x622, 691K)

We had this exact thread yesterday. Reminder to report advertisement threads.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)