When I search my name on bing it auto fills the city and state I live in and it kind of freaked me out...

When I search my name on bing it auto fills the city and state I live in and it kind of freaked me out. Does this mean someone has been searching my information? It only occurs on bing search engine and no other.

Attached: 0AA76D81-D692-4C61-9AB7-868B06FA251B.jpg (609x700, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bonzi.link/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uninstall your web browser with Revo Uninstaller and reinstall it. Should be fine. You can do a virus scan with the Eset Online Scanner if you want too.

Well it’s showing u on bing search whether it’s on my phone or computer. Not trying to be stupid I just understand? I guess what I’m wanting to know is would it autofill that info because someone is searching that a lot on bing or no? Thanks

ignore this faggot

There is a new version of Bonzi Buddy that might fix it
bonzi.link/

So you uh, want the (simple) but hard way that would 100% work

or the easy way that would 80% work?

What are the options

the 90's were full of bad ideas

Bump

It's probably just assuming that you want to look up yourself when you type your own name in. Microsoft has so much power in your computer that finding the name of the user wouldn't be hard.

Hard way? you simply fake your death, card a new ID and get plastic surgery, your old name, face and life are gone, you move into a new town, get a new job and life and never post your info ever again.
Simple, but fucking hard, maybe outright illegal where you live.

easy way? delete facebook, twitter, youtube, google account, basically every account that contains even a hint of your real name and picture gets deleted
but this will not 100% work because they still have your info and pic in their servers

Ok so why does it show up that way for my friend who lives in another state? Not trying to be stupid

>pogs
Wow, does THAT take me back...
*crak* *sippppp*

That didn’t help :(

Probably just based on your IP location. Try doing it over a VPN in a private window.

So any idea why it does it for my friend too? Granted he lives in the state connected to me. Also can you tell me about the vpn please thank you

also remember when applications were called "progs?" i preferred "progs" over "apps"

I can't find myself on any sites or search engines. I never had any social media accounts that had my personal info beyond a first name and DoB anyways. Feels good man.

t. 18 year old boomer

Attached: 1528284655340.png (1086x428, 282K)

I can’t find me either. What I’m saying is when I type my name in on bing it auto fills with my state after my name. When I search though nothing really comes up

Well that's based on your current IP, retard. Try it with a VPN.

It shows the same info for my friend in a state next to me. I’m not trying to be retarded

Bumppp

Bunperino

I just binged your name and your city didn't show up. no worries.

Come on man I’m just trying tnget help. Is it something I should worry about

no it isn't. I have friends who's profile pictures come up on Google image searches. big corporations are tracking you to give you personalized experiences and that's clearly what is happening here.

Ok thank you. So it’s not happening from someone searching me constantly?

>cool as ice
Huh, that brings me back. Think blockbuster carries it?

no and even if someone were searching you like that, nothing would actually come up.

Not to sound stupid but how do they determine what autifills when searching then? I thought it was based on how much something had been searched compared to what you’re typing. Thanks

that is true but Google and Microsoft algorithms now also show you shit that you're interested in based on things you've typed and websites you've visited recently. they also know all your private info so of course they'll auto fill with shit they know about you if you type your name in.

is there anything Bonzi can't do?

is your state/city or are there others? if there are others it may be guesses.

So you do not think it’s because someone searching for me constantly? Also it shows up for my friend in his autifill and he lives in another state granted it’s a state connected

It shows two states I’ve lived in and one that I’ve never been too

maybe that hot girl from high school is trying to get some fucc but I doubt it. I wouldn't worry too much about it, I would say to post your name so someone here can verify but that's probably the worst thing you could do.

So it is possible somebody is searching me enough for it to do that? Wouldn’t that have to be searched a ton?

I only remember them being called "progs" when it came to AOL chatroom tools for scrolling ASCII art and rainbow text and shit.

Nobody is searching for you, jesus, it's just the location of your IP. Not all search engines operate the same way.

Then why is it showing up for my friend in another state? Is it because he is only a few hours away from where I live? Sorry to ask

it's because he's trying beat off to your pictures so Bing already knows what to look for.

Are you logged into the windows email app? It probably has some contact book.

Just give me your name and address.user, and I'll search it for you and tell you what comes up. :^)

Not helpful

Bump